PDA

View Full Version : Spider-Man 2 trailer now online!!

Killer Clown#1
12-18-2003, 05:57 AM
I would send a link but this computer always messes it up so go to apple.com and go under quick time then go to movie trailers and find it. I can't wait, this movie is going to rule.:) I bet you have already seen it Venom.

dmihatmttl
12-18-2003, 07:26 AM
Oh, my GOD, this looks AWESOME!!!

I can't WAIT till July . . . .

J.N.
http://members.tripod.com/~NEWMANATOR/index.html

avenger00soul
12-18-2003, 07:35 AM
Looking forward to it as well. BC is playing a "snooty usher" this time.:D

HappyCamper
12-18-2003, 07:45 AM
i saw the trailer for Spiderman 2 when i went and saw Return of the King Last last night. Looks awesome! oh and ROTK kicked ass!

Killer Clown#1
12-18-2003, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by avenger00soul
Looking forward to it as well. BC is playing a "snooty usher" this time.:D I love the little cameos he does.

ds_spoon
12-18-2003, 03:34 PM
spiderman 2 sounds like a great film might bring my little nephew to see it..

Digital Murders
12-18-2003, 03:42 PM
Doc Ock is the gayest villian ever, although I knew they would use him for the sequal.

Now bring Carnage or Venom in it.....now that would be worth it to see.

ds_spoon
12-18-2003, 03:49 PM
i do like the marvel flicks but none of em can really if even at all be classed as a horror movie

Killer Clown#1
12-18-2003, 03:56 PM
I never said they were horror movies

crazy clown
12-18-2003, 03:58 PM
yea it would b cooler to see venom in it but they'll probably put someone in it like the scorpion or fisk in the sequel.

ds_spoon
12-18-2003, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by Killer Clown#1
I never said they were horror movies

oh i no but its a horror forum just saying no offense

avenger00soul
12-18-2003, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by ds_spoon
i do like the marvel flicks but none of em can really if even at all be classed as a horror movie

Wait til Man-Thing or Werewolf by Night come out. And Blade qualifies as horror. Right???

ds_spoon
12-19-2003, 12:59 AM
no-way blade is an action film

cheebacheeba
12-19-2003, 02:23 AM
Blade the comic : horror
Blade the movie : horror themed action
Blade 2 the Movie: over-digitalised crap
Blade 3 the movie: should be good (nightstalkers, baby!)

I also think Venom or (maybe) Carnage would be awesome, but goddamn it, I hope they would look better than spawn did (well, the cape was cool, but I thought the mask-morphing sucked)...and it'd have to be based on one of the "darker" storylines...

Another one, ghost rider, I hope they'll keep that plenty dark....
apparently the human will be blaze, yet the 'rider will be the one that was hosted by ketch....dunno if I like this, but I guess there's more sequel potential if it's based on the "good" ghost rider...

avenger00soul
12-19-2003, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by ds_spoon
no-way blade is an action film

We disagree again spoon. A film with blood pouring down over a rave-ful of vampires where one poor guy is about to become lunch is a horror movie. It just happens to have action in it too. Any film with a bad-ass vampire hunter is going to have action in it.

crazy clown
12-19-2003, 06:16 PM
i think that it would be cool to see in one of the spiderman movies to have the ultimate six as the villains.

MichaelMyers
12-19-2003, 07:37 PM
Looks great, Marvel has really come a long way from the old "Punisher" and made for TV "Generation X" movies. ;)

avenger00soul
12-20-2003, 05:42 AM
Originally posted by crazy clown
i think that it would be cool to see in one of the spiderman movies to have the ultimate six as the villains.

I thought it was the Sinister Six, but then again I haven't read Spidey in a long time.

crazy clown
12-20-2003, 01:37 PM
i don't know. all i know is the new comic book is called ultimate six

Arioch
12-20-2003, 01:41 PM
if they dont put Venom in at least 1 of the spiderman movies im boycotting the trilogy as a whole. I mean he IS the spiderman supervillian, the one Spidey could never best.

And with all that CG they could make him look incredible, think T1000 with a gooey black and lots of TEETH. Who could play a good eddie brock tho??:confused:

avenger00soul
12-20-2003, 01:41 PM

Well that's gay. Sinister Six sounds way cooler.

http://www.samruby.com/AmazingSpider-ManA/Large/AmazSpidAnn6.JPG

avenger00soul
12-20-2003, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by Arioch
Who could play a good eddie brock tho??:confused:

Not the best actor, but Howie Long could damn sure pull off the look.

sniktawt
12-20-2003, 01:46 PM
Wizard had Howie as Venom in one of their old casting calls back in the '90'S.

They'll proabaly cast Vin Diesel which would be a fucking shame.

avenger00soul
12-20-2003, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by sniktawt
Wizard had Howie as Venom in one of their old casting calls back in the '90'S.

They'll proabaly cast Vin Diesel which would be a fucking shame.

I LOVED those casting calls. It was my favorite part of Wizard.

sniktawt
12-20-2003, 01:48 PM
That and the MORT OF THE MONTH!!!!!!

Now the magazine is total shit!!!!

sniktawt
12-20-2003, 01:50 PM

That's because they are in Marvel's Ultimate Universe.

avenger00soul
12-20-2003, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by sniktawt
That and the MORT OF THE MONTH!!!!!!

Now the magazine is total shit!!!!

I probably haven't picked it up since probably the mid 90's. I haven't even picked up a mainstream comic since then. Mort of the Month was good stuff too.

Killer Clown#1
12-20-2003, 09:04 PM
I hope the Shocker will be in one of the Spider-man movies, not as the main villain of course but as a good canadate for a kick ass fight scene. Btw here is shocker

http://www.samruby.com/History/Timeline/Arrows/ShockerArrow.gif http://www.apple.com/games/articles/2001/11/spiderman/images/shocker.gif http://www.nightmares.20m.com/psi_ffs/Shocker.jpg

MichaelMyers
12-20-2003, 10:47 PM
Ahhhh yes, Wizard. I remember they'd have the same comic in the "Top 10" section for like 14 months straight and they'd have to come up with new things about it every time....funny stuff...

Shocker could play a role ala Bullseye in "Daredevil" (was I the only one that thought that movie sucked?) ....

avenger00soul
12-21-2003, 05:43 AM
Originally posted by MichaelMyers
Shocker could play a role ala Bullseye in "Daredevil" (was I the only one that thought that movie sucked?) ....

No, you are not alone. Movie SUCKED.

mictlan
12-21-2003, 06:34 AM
Doesn't Doctor Octopus look like David Lynch in the preview? I don't know if it's the hair, glasses, or expression...

cheebacheeba
12-22-2003, 06:57 PM
Hey, I think this dude from "scream2" and "go" could play a mean eddie brock...and it'd work, 'cos he's got that "could go crazy at any second look about him, and he's also bigger than tobey.M, his name's Timothy Olyphant, if u don't know who I'm talking about, there's some pics here:
http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Makeup/6822/pics2.html

do u agree?

avenger00soul
12-22-2003, 07:06 PM
Actually, I could see Olyphant playing a killer Carnage. Good suggestion.

cheebacheeba
12-22-2003, 08:18 PM
Where I agree there that he COULD have a pretty good carnage personality goin on....I gotta say, I think he's just too big to be "cletus"....as for Eddie, I still think it's all there...
Who could play carnage....? Conan Obrien...?? heh-heh, actually, I got a good one...steve buscemi....make him all mental like he was (meant to be) in con-air...

avenger00soul
12-23-2003, 06:37 AM
I'm confused. Are we talking about the same Timothy Olyphant? He's kind of a skinny, wirey dude. He's not big at all. Venom is one big ball of muscle. I don't think he could pull that off.

His hair and attitude in Go make him perfect for Carnage. I think he's the right build too.

Watch Rock Star where he's wearing tight, 80's clothes and tell me he's too big for Cletus.

cheebacheeba
12-23-2003, 03:57 PM
true, although, by bigger, I meant mostly taller, and, well, he also IS just a little more well built than Tobey.M....also, look at it this way, it's not "venom" he would be playing, but but Eddie Brock....although I considered what you said, and I'll agree that he can look just about crazy enough to pull off carnage, but, carnage will never happen, I don't think, until a successfull venom appearance or role in one of the spiderman movies....the whole venom thing's probably just not gonna happen...cool as shit if it did tho, I just don't think they'll go through that many spiderman films.

avenger00soul
12-23-2003, 04:00 PM
I'd still like to see him as Carnage. It's a good casting decision, even if you wanted him for another role. LOL.

As for the taller thing, Hugh Jackman is taller than James Marsden and they pulled that off.:)

Killer Clown#1
12-29-2003, 05:45 AM
Who ever played cletus would have to act very twisted, and be constanly twiching, that would be perfect:)