PDA

View Full Version : Eyeful of breast-feeding mom sparks outrage

azathoth777
08-02-2006, 08:59 AM
NEW YORK - "I was SHOCKED to see a giant breast on the cover of your magazine," one person wrote. "I immediately turned the magazine face down," wrote another. "Gross," said a third.

These readers weren't complaining about a sexually explicit cover, but rather one of a baby nursing, on a wholesome parenting magazine — yet another sign that Americans are squeamish over the sight of a nursing breast, even as breast-feeding itself gains greater support from the government and medical community.

Babytalk is a free magazine whose readership is overwhelmingly mothers of babies. Yet in a poll of more than 4,000 readers, a quarter of responses to the cover were negative, calling the photo — a baby and part of a woman's breast, in profile — inappropriate.
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y85/azathoth777/1.jpg
---------------
Not really crime, but it really annoyed me. Are there not better things to be outraged by?

Vodstok
08-02-2006, 09:11 AM
Large exposed breasts are never inappropraite. Never.

Miss Olivia
08-02-2006, 03:10 PM
Just goes to show how fucked up people are in general. Dead bodies in mass graves are fine, but a sweet little baby getting some lunch from a NAKED BREAST is horrifying.
Stupid.

Angelakillsluts
08-02-2006, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by Miss Olivia
Just goes to show how fucked up people are in general. Dead bodies in mass graves are fine, but a sweet little baby getting some lunch from a NAKED BREAST is horrifying.
Stupid.

agreed.

novakru
08-03-2006, 03:55 PM
I mean, come on-breasts are to be ogled over and stared at and nice playthings.
I mean, what-people act like they were MADE for the sole purpose of giving new life nourishment or something...like crazy shit man.
I mean, please:D

massacre man
08-03-2006, 04:06 PM
Everybody who was ever a baby sucked a booby...

The Mothman
08-03-2006, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by massacre man
Everybody who was ever a baby sucked a booby...
cept for the execption of a few crack babies who's mother's tits fell off.

massacre man
08-04-2006, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by The Mothman
cept for the execption of a few crack babies who's mother's tits fell off. That's why they aren't aloud in the stores to see the boobies!