PDA

View Full Version : Went to the SDCC today...

Sick_As_Fuck
07-21-2006, 08:39 PM
...and New Lince Cinema had a preview/Q&A show hosted by Keenan which featured "Final Destination 3", "TCM The Beginning", some gay Jack Black movie, and "Snakes On A Plane".

For FD3 they pimped out the DVD release and two actors as well as the director answered a few questions. The DVD feature where you pick and choose different scenes actually looked pretty sick.

After heavily hyping up TCM: The Beginning Keenan let us down by saying that the trailer is too gory to show. So he said go to the site after 10pm and watch it then. Crowd boo'd.

Next was some stupid Jack Black shit. He wasn't even there, anyway.

Finally it was time for the main event. Jackson, the director, and the snake handler guy were all there. At first they brought out some big ass snakes including a huge anaconda. Then they showed an exclusive 10-minute clip of the movie which had me laughing my ass off. I don't know if that's a good thing, though. They closed with a Q&A session where Jackson had the crowd in stitches. Dude's a bad mu'fucka!

Anyways, just thought some of you would enjoy hearing about that. I had a pretty damn good time. I'm going back tomorrow, too.

Oh yeah...on a side note I saw fliers for Butterfly Effect 2 and a Nightmare On Elm Street prequel.