PDA

View Full Version : Either my whole town is crazy...

Shadowman
07-17-2006, 08:06 AM
Ok, my aunt lives about 200 yards away from my house... and she called us over to see what the fuck was in her neighbors back yard. Her neighbors were in town shopping. We went over and I'm like OMG it's just a fucking tent. But she said that it wasnt there 20 minutes ago. So I got Curious and walked across the road and touched it. It was metal. It looked wavy from across the street like a tent. But it was about 2 feet of solid metal. And it was orange and white. It had no door so I doubt it was a UFO. But maybe it came off a plane or something. I was thinking it was from a UFO or a Plane. It might be from any. I just wanted to share it with you. It is kind of funny if you think about it. But everyone saw it.

evil_deadman
07-17-2006, 10:37 AM
do you have..or can you get pics?..and is it still there?..if so..what has become of it?..have any authorities been notified about it?..keep us posted..curious..lol

Shadowman
07-17-2006, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by evil_deadman
do you have..or can you get pics?..and is it still there?..if so..what has become of it?..have any authorities been notified about it?..keep us posted..curious..lol

Well... it isnt a UFO, looks like a pice of a car or a plane. I dont have pictures... sorry. But a lot of people took pics and ill ask to borrow them so i can put them on here.

The STE
07-17-2006, 10:19 PM
reminds me of the metal dome covering a hole in a lake I found one time

mothermold
07-17-2006, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by Shadowman
Well... it isnt a UFO, looks like a pice of a car or a plane. I dont have pictures... sorry. But a lot of people took pics and ill ask to borrow them so i can put them on here.

Pics man!We need pics.

Let's say for arguments sake it is in fact off a plane.....I'm thinking maybe a big fat juicy payout from the company/airline to keep your mouth shut about.I mean shit falling from the sky is'nt exactly in anyone's best interest..........extortion.Think about it.

monalisa
07-19-2006, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by mothermold

Let's say for arguments sake it is in fact off a plane

Hmmmmm, a Donnie Darko experience.

mothermold
07-20-2006, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by monalisa
Hmmmmm, a Donnie Darko experience.

And you'll remember that the family got paid aswell.:cool: