PDA

View Full Version : Hulk 2

Prelude95Si
07-15-2006, 09:52 PM
Eric Bana on the Hulk Sequel
Source: Megster July 14, 2006

Scooper 'Megster' was able to talk to The Hulk star Eric Bana in St Kilda, Melbourne, Australia and asked him about the sequel:

Guess who I met at a St. Kilda match a few days back? The Hulk himself - EB. Eric Bana. He's filming a movie ["Romulus, My Father"] here in Victoria here at the moment. He said that Franka Potente from "Run Lola Run" is in it. Having heard all this nonsense about "The Hulk" (c'mon Brendan Fraser!??!), I thought I would ask him if he's coming back or not. He gave me an answer which makes me think he might return. He said it depends on a lot of things, like the script, the timing and whether they want him. But he'd be happy too, and he's looking to talk about "that one real soon". I asked whether Jennifer Connelly is coming back, he said he doesn't "know mate, but I don't think so".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I had also heard that they may drop the first Hulk and start all over which would be stupied. Sure the first wasn't the greatest film of all time, but it was decent.

Prelude95Si
07-23-2006, 01:04 PM
Abomination Officially The Incredible Hulk Villain
Source: Blake Wright July 22, 2006

Even though former Marvel Studios chief executive Avi Arad let the cat out of the bag earlier this year, The Incredible Hulk director Louis Leterrier made it official today at the San Diego Comic-Con that Abomination will indeed be the villain for the follow-up.

"He's capable of amazing feats," Arad said previously, describing the former Yugoslav spy who has mutated into a 980-pound freak of terrifying strength and unpleasant demeanor.