PDA

View Full Version : Road Rage...With Guns

bloodrayne
07-14-2006, 12:09 PM
Road Rage Led To Shooting Spree

Houston, Texas - Police say three men in a green pickup started shooting at a group of people in a gray Ford Tempo. They followed and shot at them all the way from downtown to the East Freeway near Normandy, where the driver of an 18-wheeler got caught in the crossfire.

He pulled over to get help near a Conoco gas station, as did the people in the car being shot at. A few minutes later, police showed up and then seconds later, the shooters pulled up to the gas station directly across the street.

The victims told police that the suspects were across the street and two of them were arrested. One suspect managed to get away.

The driver of the 18-wheeler is listed as stable at a local hospital.

A brother of one of the car passengers showed up and thought he saw the third suspect walking on the sidewalk. He punched the man, who turned out to be a homeless man who had nothing to do with the shooting. The brother was charged with assault.

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=local&id=4361408

Miss Olivia
07-14-2006, 03:25 PM
What a bunch of RETARDS.

mothermold
07-14-2006, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by bloodrayne
Road Rage Led To Shooting Spree

Houston, Texas - Police say three men in a green pickup started shooting at a group of people in a gray Ford Tempo. They followed and shot at them all the way from downtown to the East Freeway near Normandy, where the driver of an 18-wheeler got caught in the crossfire.

He pulled over to get help near a Conoco gas station, as did the people in the car being shot at. A few minutes later, police showed up and then seconds later, the shooters pulled up to the gas station directly across the street.

The victims told police that the suspects were across the street and two of them were arrested. One suspect managed to get away.

The driver of the 18-wheeler is listed as stable at a local hospital.

A brother of one of the car passengers showed up and thought he saw the third suspect walking on the sidewalk. He punched the man, who turned out to be a homeless man who had nothing to do with the shooting. The brother was charged with assault.

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=local&id=4361408

All in favor of culling the redneck-cracker asshole portions of the country say "I".

Dude Guadalupe
07-15-2006, 01:06 AM
I

scouse mac
07-15-2006, 01:24 AM
I i aye eye