PDA

View Full Version : Time To Say Hello...And Stuff...

Violent Messiah
07-09-2006, 07:33 PM
Like, hello and stuff...heh... :p

But seriously, good to meet you guys. I ran across this joint quite by accident...I was looking for horror movie quotes and Google sent me here. Never found them, but I found some interesting people posting about stuff that I found pretty funny, and I thought it might be cool to join.

Soooo, here I am...Taa-daa! :D

(Yeah, I know, not much of a prize, poor you guys, where's the reciept you wanna take me back, ect...) :p

BTW, no one take the sig seriously and think I'm some sorta vainglorious, self-centered, egomaniacal bastard...I just play one on TV and on the web. In reality, I'm a hella nice guy...

Or am I? Mua-hahahahaha!

(Yeah, I am...But shhhhh, its a secret!) :cool:

Elvis_Christ
07-09-2006, 07:55 PM
You play one on TV?

Miss Olivia
07-09-2006, 09:03 PM
Hello:)

monalisa
07-09-2006, 09:26 PM
Welcome and have fun! And if you have any good meds, share them. j/k :p

Dante'sInferno
07-09-2006, 11:57 PM
Welcome,I like oreos.:)

slasherman
07-10-2006, 01:45 AM
welcome....

horrorobsessed
07-10-2006, 06:44 AM
welcome. they're no mirrors around here.

get it?

Violent Messiah
07-10-2006, 09:44 AM
Aww, thanks for the welcoming...I feel all warm and Hallmark card like inside. :D

Gee, who knew that some of the nicest people would be found on a board that talks alot about media where people usually die in horrible, gruesome, most violent ways? ;)

zwoti
07-10-2006, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by Violent Messiah
Gee, who knew that some of the nicest people would be found on a board that talks alot about media where people usually die in horrible, gruesome, most violent ways? ;)

don't worry the strange ones will come out soon enough

newb
07-10-2006, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by zwoti
don't worry the strange ones will come out soon enough

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v259/rockinmule/1.gif

mothermold
07-11-2006, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by Violent Messiah
Like, hello and stuff...heh... :p

But seriously, good to meet you guys. I ran across this joint quite by accident...I was looking for horror movie quotes and Google sent me here. Never found them, but I found some interesting people posting about stuff that I found pretty funny, and I thought it might be cool to join.

Soooo, here I am...Taa-daa! :D

(Yeah, I know, not much of a prize, poor you guys, where's the reciept you wanna take me back, ect...) :p

BTW, no one take the sig seriously and think I'm some sorta vainglorious, self-centered, egomaniacal bastard...I just play one on TV and on the web. In reality, I'm a hella nice guy...

Or am I? Mua-hahahahaha!
(Yeah, I am...But shhhhh, its a secret!) :cool:

Welcome to HDC.

tachii
07-12-2006, 11:03 AM
welcome and happy hauntings

slasherman
07-12-2006, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by newb
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v259/rockinmule/1.gif
:D