PDA

View Full Version : Pissing Led To Murder

bloodrayne
07-09-2006, 10:28 AM
Fight Over Living Room Urination Cited In Murder Case

Seattle, Washington -- A man accused of urinating in the living room of a suburban house and fatally stabbing the homeowner in the ensuing fight has been charged with second-degree murder.

John David Spencer, 25, remained in the King County jail with bail set at $1 million pending arraignment July 10 for the death of George Ellis Estephan, 30, of Bellevue.

According to documents filed Thursday by prosecutors in Superior Court, Estephan shared his house with some other people and was hoping Spencer, a friend, also would move in.

Spencer, whose last known address was in Cle Elum, spent Sunday night at the house after a weekend of camping with Estephan and his roommates. On Monday night, however, two others saw him urinating on the sofa and floor of the living room and told Estephan, Bellevue police Detective Robert K. Thompson wrote.

Shortly afterward, witnesses told police, Spencer was seen chasing and attacking Estephan, who collapsed in the front yard.

One of Estephan's roommates, Jason Del Fiero, said he punched Spencer in the face, after which Spencer fled on foot as the others summoned aid for the mortally wounded man.

A bloody steak knife was recovered from the bed of a pickup truck parked near the house, and Spencer was arrested the next morning after Dona Smith, who lives alone, discovered that he had entered her house without permission and fallen asleep, investigators wrote.

She flagged down a passing police officer, saying she found the man after Aris, her Pomeranian dog, began barking.

Investigators wrote that when police told Spencer that Estephan had died, he said, "My life is over," and gave no further statements, according to court documents.

Miss Olivia
07-09-2006, 08:29 PM
He was probably drunk. One of our old roomates had a pissing problem after he drank too much Crown Royal. One night I woke up and looked into the living room to see him standing up pissing on the floor and space heater. I wish it would have shocked him. After that, we started calling him Senor Piss.