PDA

View Full Version : Need help understanding Spider Forest, please!!!

heebiejeebies
07-04-2006, 10:58 AM
I watched Spider Forest last night but had a hard time following things. I was with the movie up to the photo shop part (I hope), so I'll ask a few quick questions about everything after that.

1. Who was the woman at the photo shop? Am I right in thinking she was the "ghost" of the girl killed in the forest when they were kids?

2. What was the significance of the old man in the hospital?

3. Was Min having an out-of-body experience of some sort?

Thanks in advance.:)

heebiejeebies
08-05-2006, 09:24 AM
Thanks for the info, omcdave. I was beginning to think that I was either the only person who'd seen this movie or (and this really scared me) the only one who didn't get it. Now when I watch it again (who knows when that will happen), I'll have my bearings set a bit better. Thanks again. :)

heebiejeebies
08-06-2006, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by omcdave
yes watch it again .i watch most movies of this type more then once to get them. try casshern next that on will trip you out.

Casshern? Never heard of it, but thanks for the info.

slayer666
11-11-2006, 03:29 AM
I caught Spider Forest last night. Total mind fuck, and I loved it. I am still not sure why it would be considered horror, but it was certainly a good watch.

slayer666
11-11-2006, 12:37 PM
great film i love this one great story ...horror well its a ghost story and it has horror in it but not horror did you get it the first time?not an easy one to get the first time :)

I am sure I didn't get all of it the first time, although I think I got more of it than I did the first time watching A Tale of Two Sisters. I can tell that I'll want to watch it a few more times.