PDA

View Full Version : Happy Campers?

Krosus
06-26-2006, 03:07 AM
only when they get eviscerated ;)

Just thought I'd pop in and say Hi before i pop off, infact maybe you folks may even be able to help me.

As i signed up for this forum I had a flashback to all the memorable horror films i watched in my time Christine, Evil dead, NotLD, Creeps etc etc. Well one films name eluded me, I was only 9 at the time and my brother rented a Betamax horror film and it creeped me out..... maybe one of you upstanding dark types can enlighten me.

Date: around 1984-85
Starts out with campers in a tent on top of a mountain (man and woman) and a meteorite falls on top of the mountain and next thing they get eaten by something, then it cuts to a small town and various people get killed by these slug/worm type creatures only small things, the ending has people using cattle prods to kill all these worm things and as the film finishes theres a roar and like an earthquake and the top of the mountain lifts up and its a humongous one of the worm creatures.

Any help greatfully recieved cause the more i think about it the more nuts im going, well more than usual.

mothermold
06-26-2006, 08:34 PM
Let's see worms and electricity....maybe Squirm(76') perhaps.

And welcome.

Krosus
06-28-2006, 12:33 AM
Alas that is not the one, these things were a bit like the slimy jobs in Slither. been doing my nut trying to find out what it was.

monalisa
06-29-2006, 01:48 PM
Hi and welcome to HDC. The movie isn't "The Lair of the White Worm" is it? It's not exactly as you described but that's what came to mind.

Krosus
06-30-2006, 04:20 AM
Nope, fraid not.
This one is set is America, smallish town, I believe I saw it around the same time as Christine came out on video. Ah well, my head will just have to explode ;)

slasherman
07-01-2006, 05:23 PM
Track of the Moon Beast (1976) (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0075343/) ?..probably not

monalisa
07-01-2006, 08:03 PM
Was it Tremors? http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0100814/