PDA

View Full Version : Creepy Story

Shadowman
06-20-2006, 01:24 PM
I'm not sure if this is true or not... I heard this from a friend.

A girl was babysitting one night and the perents said the baby was already in bed... so about 9 oclock the baby started crying. So she went upstairs to check on the baby. When she got up there, the baby was still crying and she saw a clown doll over by the closet in the FAR DARK side of the room. She took the baby out of the crib and took her downstairs for a while, the baby went back to sleep. The babysitter took the baby back to its crib and lied it under the blankets. Then she went downstairs, an hour later, the baby started to cry again. The babysitter went upstairs and saw that the baby was crying at the clowndoll again. So she turned on the lights and left the door open and went back down stairs. The baby stopped crying.
When the parents got home they asked how the baby was doing.

"So, How was the baby for you?" The mother asked.

"She was fine, but she was a little afraid of the clown doll up in your room, so I brought her down for a while. then put her back to bed."

"We don't have a clown doll." The father said.

So the three ran upstAIRS AND OPENED THE DOOR AND THE BABY WAS SLAUGHTERED, GUTTED.

They found out that a killer midget escaped from a circus and killed the baby and 4 other kids. The midget was caught and put in prison.

I dont know if it's true, but it would make a great short film.
but IDK where he heard it, he said it was on the news, but I don't believe him, I think it's a good story though. It would make a good short film. Or in the new episode of NIGHTMARES AND DREAMSCAPES

The Flayed One
06-21-2006, 07:27 AM
In cases like this, Snopes (http://www.snopes.com/horrors/madmen/statue.asp) is always your best friend.

wufongtan.
01-02-2007, 09:22 PM
They found out that a killer midget escaped from a circus

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!? Circus's are holding midgets prisoner now? damn i thought those midget clowns were only joking when they would mouth " help me " when i went to the circus

Vodstok
01-03-2007, 06:30 AM
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!? Circus's are holding midgets prisoner now? damn i thought those midget clowns were only joking when they would mouth " help me " when i went to the circus

That was funny....

And the story sounds like bullshit. More like a m,ovie plot or definately an urban legend (or just a campfire story). Doesnt make it a BAD story, just not real.