PDA

View Full Version : Can't think of title- help

randi207
06-15-2006, 01:07 PM
Hi- I can't think of the title to a movie that was supposed to have come out sometime recently I believe....
ok so here is what I remember about the trailer-

A kid dies and like a week later his friend gets an email from him saying "help me help me help me help me" and so on. Then throughout the movie they keep seeing HELP ME on everything- even the TV after they turn it off and unplug it. Then dead people start to appear everywhere.

I think I saw the previews for it when I went with my little brothers to see The Ringer. Well, it looked pretty good and I wanted to see it but I can't remember what it was called- and I really don't even know if it came out yet. Let me know if any of this rings a bell- thanks!!

urgeok
06-15-2006, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by randi207
Hi- I can't think of the title to a movie that was supposed to have come out sometime recently I believe....

A kid dies and like a week later his friend gets an email from him saying "help me help me help me help me" and so on. Then throughout the movie they keep seeing HELP ME on everything- even the TV after they turn it off and unplug it. Then dead people start to appear everywhere.

I think I saw the previews for it when I went with my little brothers to see The Ringer. Well, it looked pretty good and I wanted to see it but I can't remember what it was called- and I really don't even know if it came out yet. Let me know if any of this rings a bell- thanks!!

bloody hell .. its pulse ..

this is getting to be another Gate

heebiejeebies
06-15-2006, 07:30 PM
I don't know if this will ruin your fun, but you could watch the Japanese movie of the same name. The American version was "inspired" by this J-horror flick, but I don't know if the two are anything alike. Or you could just wait, watch it after the American movie is released, and compare the two. Decisions, decisions, decisions.

mothermold
06-16-2006, 01:39 AM
Originally posted by randi207

See Kairo(Pulse) first.

Then(if you must)watch the American version,but let me forewarn you..it'll be crap(the glass is most certainly half-empty).

Cheers!!
;)

heebiejeebies
06-16-2006, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by mothermold
See Kairo(Pulse) first.

Then(if you must)watch the American version,but let me forewarn you..it'll be crap(the glass is most certainly half-empty).

I agree with you. Problem is I'm a glutton for punishment, so I know I'll be in the theater watching and complaining about the Amercian remake. (Or is that reimagining?);)

mothermold
06-16-2006, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by heebiejeebies
I agree with you. Problem is I'm a glutton for punishment, so I know I'll be in the theater watching and complaining about the Amercian remake. (Or is that reimagining?);)

I'll watch it(on dvd)out of curiosity if for no other reason....compare and contrast,y'know and that sweet little blonde lead sure is easy on the eyes.:p