PDA

View Full Version : i'm the new guy...

therumblefish
06-11-2006, 04:19 PM
Hi everyone. I just joined the forum today but have been a long time fan of the horror genre.

I'm a big fan of what I would consider to be the classic slasher film institutions like Friday the 13th, Nightmare on Elmstreet, Halloween, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, etc. I also can admit I love good zombie movies and really like the Night of the Living Dead series.

It seems like for quite a while the horror genre was suffering but in the past year or two there have been quite a few good new films. Anyways, I stumbled accross the forum today and figured I'd join up.

So in summary... "Hi"

Dante'sInferno
06-11-2006, 04:21 PM
No shit!Anyway...Welcome to...

horrorobsessed
06-11-2006, 04:39 PM
welcome to hell kid.

Posher778
06-11-2006, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by therumblefish
Hi everyone. I just joined the forum today but have been a long time fan of the horror genre.

I'm a big fan of what I would consider to be the classic slasher film institutions like Friday the 13th, Nightmare on Elmstreet, Halloween, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, etc. I also can admit I love good zombie movies and really like the Night of the Living Dead series.

It seems like for quite a while the horror genre was suffering but in the past year or two there have been quite a few good new films. Anyways, I stumbled accross the forum today and figured I'd join up.

So in summary... "Hi"

You mean romero's dead trilogy right.... There isn't a NOTLD series.... yet

therumblefish
06-11-2006, 05:15 PM
Yeah, the romero trilogy...

What'd you guys think of Land of the Dead? I was a little dissapointed but only because I saw such potential and had high expectations. Still better than most zombie movies though...

Posher778
06-11-2006, 06:07 PM
Sucked. I actually didn't like any of romero's movies.

mothermold
06-11-2006, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by therumblefish

So in summary... "Hi"

Welcome to HDc.