PDA

View Full Version : Who would you Go Gay for?


The STE
05-29-2006, 09:42 PM
Or, for those of you who go gay in general, who would you go straight for?

Dante'sInferno
05-29-2006, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by The STE
Or, for those of you who go gay in general, who would you go straight for? I am straight but i would go gay for Sephiroth....wait you meant living,i would go gay for Trent Reznor then.





Wooooooooooooo..

ENTITY2000
05-29-2006, 09:55 PM
trent reznor is yummy



i would have to say alyssa milano

Dante'sInferno
05-29-2006, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by ENTITY2000
trent reznor is yummy



i would have to say alyssa milano She s fine..

The STE
05-29-2006, 09:59 PM
now that I think about it, I'm not quite sure how someone who's bisexual would answer this thread...

I'd go gay for Josh Holloway or Mike Patton

bwind22
05-29-2006, 10:58 PM
I'd go gay for myself & thats about it.

Angra
05-29-2006, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by bwind22
I'd go gay for myself & thats about it.


And you do that every night, right?


;)

AUSTIN316426808
05-29-2006, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by Angra
And you do that every night, right?


;)


At least he doesn't do it to hobbits and elves.

X¤MurderDoll¤X
05-29-2006, 11:44 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v721/cirquemacabre/Personal/mm13.jpg

Dante'sInferno
05-29-2006, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by X¤MurderDoll¤X
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v721/cirquemacabre/Personal/mm13.jpg Who is that!?!??!

Angra
05-29-2006, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by AUSTIN316426808
At least he doesn't do it to hobbits and elves.


Austin..... I don´t know how to say this without hurting your feelings, but..............

Hobbits and elves doesn´t exist and neither does Santa Clause.

Sorry dude.:(

mothermold
05-29-2006, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by Dante'sInferno
Who is that!?!??!

Masumi Max.

AUSTIN316426808
05-29-2006, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by Angra
Austin..... I don´t know how to say this without hurting your feelings, but..............

Hobbits and elves doesn´t exist and neither does Santa Clause.

Sorry dude.:(


Good job trying to ignore the obvious lord of the rings joke smilie nerd.

Dante'sInferno
05-29-2006, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by mothermold
Masumi Max. Oh,i'm going to google her then.:)

bwind22
05-29-2006, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by Angra
And you do that every night, right?


;)


Not any more. That's what I got a wife for. :D

bwind22
05-29-2006, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by mothermold
Masumi Max.

She's smokin. If I was a chick, I'd definately go gay for her.

X¤MurderDoll¤X
05-29-2006, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by AUSTIN316426808
Good job trying to ignore the obvious lord of the rings joke smilie nerd.

:) :o :p :D ;) :D

Angra
05-30-2006, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by X¤MurderDoll¤X
:) :o :p :D ;) :D


Yup! She hates me.:cool:

Angra
05-30-2006, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by bwind22
Not any more. That's what I got a wife for. :D



YOUUUUU LUCKY BASTARD!!!!

bwind22
05-30-2006, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by Angra
YOUUUUU LUCKY BASTARD!!!!


Alright! Everythings coming up bwind22!*

















*Obscure Simpsons reference that few people will get

_____V_____
05-30-2006, 01:17 AM
Brad Pitt...

although he has some nice competition with the person I am staring at in the mirror...:D

Amalthea
05-30-2006, 01:33 AM
Fiver from Watership Down :D

Angra
05-30-2006, 01:35 AM
Originally posted by Amalthea
Fiver from Watership Down :D


I´ll bet you´re into Disney porn also..:rolleyes:

bwind22
05-30-2006, 01:49 AM
Originally posted by Amalthea
Fiver from Watership Down :D

You'd go gay for a rabbit?



By the way, Watership Down = One of the best books I have ever read.

Angra
05-30-2006, 01:54 AM
Originally posted by bwind22
You'd go gay for a rabbit?





Go easy on him, bwind22. He´s a farmer. :D

Amalthea
05-30-2006, 02:32 AM
Or have Manny from Ice Age in my bed!

saestyru
05-30-2006, 03:09 AM
I'd go gay for Jensen Ackles.

noctuary
05-30-2006, 04:59 AM
This is a tough question, as I generally find males to be pretty disgusting. But then again, there is Gackt... (http://aylea2.tripod.com/gackt/index.album?i=0&s=1)

SKOOFx
05-30-2006, 06:40 AM
Originally posted by X¤MurderDoll¤X
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v721/cirquemacabre/Personal/mm13.jpg

<DROOL>

VampiricClown
05-30-2006, 08:03 AM
Originally posted by bwind22
I'd go gay for myself & thats about it.

Haha, the best answer here. And that's the truth. I'd only go gay for myself for the fact that I cannot think of going with another guy...That's just gross to me.

ItsAlive75
05-30-2006, 08:16 AM
I'd go gay for Al Gore... he's such a pioneer.

X¤MurderDoll¤X
05-30-2006, 08:19 AM
you mispelled prick pretty badly.

oh wait, didn't he invent the internet? ;)

ItsAlive75
05-30-2006, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by X¤MurderDoll¤X
you mispelled prick pretty badly.

You misspelled "misspelled".:D

But yeah, the dude's an attention whore alright. Yeah yeah, the world's dying, I GET it... aint gonna stop me from spraying my aerosal cans outside every morning when i get up.

X¤MurderDoll¤X
05-30-2006, 08:24 AM
Originally posted by ItsAlive75
You misspelled "misspelled".:D


You know what's fucking sad? and I mean REALLY fucking sad? I was like "I better not misspell "misspell" or I'll look like an idiot. Yup one s, thats how it's spelled"

ItsAlive75
05-30-2006, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by X¤MurderDoll¤X
You know what's fucking sad? and I mean REALLY fucking sad? I was like "I better not misspell "misspell" or I'll look like an idiot. Yup one s, thats how it's spelled"

haha, well I'd say look it up first, but... yeah, who really gives a shit?

X¤MurderDoll¤X
05-30-2006, 08:29 AM
yeah, I'm WAY too cool to look words up on the internet. :cool:

PR3SSUR3
05-30-2006, 08:48 AM
Nobody who posts on message forums is cool, baby.

The implications of this thread are disturbing.

Elvis (when he was alive).

:cool:

X¤MurderDoll¤X
05-30-2006, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by PR3SSUR3
Nobody who posts on message forums is cool, baby.


Well there is an exception to every rule.

even that rule >_>

VampiricClown
05-30-2006, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by X¤MurderDoll¤X
Well there is an exception to every rule.

even that rule >_>

Yeah, because you're one of the cool ones. :cool:

The STE
05-30-2006, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by noctuary
This is a tough question, as I generally find males to be pretty disgusting. But then again, there is Gackt... (http://aylea2.tripod.com/gackt/index.album?i=0&s=1)

J-Rock and J-Pop guys count as ladies

VampiricClown
05-30-2006, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by X¤MurderDoll¤X
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v721/cirquemacabre/Personal/mm13.jpg

Oh....You just had to do that didn't you? A hot chick decked out in all black and leather pants....Damn it! Now I have to find a girl like that. :mad:

bloodrayne
05-30-2006, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by Dante'sInferno
I am straight but i would go gay for Sephiroth....wait you meant living,i would go gay for Trent Reznor then.





Wooooooooooooo.. I've got some bad news for you...

Trent is much less impressive in person.....

He throws terrible tantrums...

When Myke had him booked here in Cincinnati...He got pissed off about a setup, hit people with microphone stands...threw shit at Alisa (and she's a total sweetheart)...

He was very nice when he offered an extra trailer for the crew (one of his own personal trailers)...And he'll help people out with other stuff, too...But...As soon as something (almost anything) doesn't go exactly the way he wants it to, he gets instantly, violently pissed...

He's spoiled and childish...BUT...He brings in the crowd

The way Myke puts it "Trent is 'give and take'...He makes us money...But, we have to put up with a lot of shit for it".....Myke says it evens out, put I wouldn't be able to put up with that shit...Myke is an unbelievably patient person...


OH...On a side note...Myke is setting up a prom for Seri, since she was home-schooled (I figured she would just go to her boyfriend's prom, when the time came...But, turns out the guy she chose was home-schooled, too...So, this will kinda be for both of them).....Seri wanted Genitorturers, but Myke said there isn't enough money to get them right now, because the last time he had them here, they trashed their hotel room, and he had to pay for it...He said the same thing about them though, "They bring in the crowd, so it's worth it"...But, since this is a prom and not a concert, they won't be making much money, and they would LOSE money if they had to pay for a destroyed hotel room.....SOOO....He's getting Voltaire instead, IF everything goes as planned, because Voltaire's schedule is kinda tight, and this prom was kinda a last minute thing, so we are running out of time to set up the arrangement...We're gonna put him up in the hotel Dustin drives for (they just set up a deal so that ALL the bands Myke books in Cincinnati will be staying there)...And...

Oh wow...What a tangent!....Anyway....It's gonna be cool....Trent is a spoiled child....and...We have to get ready to go see 'Stay Alive' with Myke and Alisa tonight....We kept them out REALLY late last night, they're still recovering...heh :)

The STE
05-30-2006, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by bloodrayne
I've got some bad news for you...

Trent is much less impressive in person.....

He throws terrible tantrums...

When Myke had him booked here in Cincinnati...He got pissed off about a setup, hit people with microphone stands...threw shit at Alisa (and she's a total sweetheart)...

He was very nice when he offered an extra trailer for the crew (one of his own personal trailers)...And he'll help people out with other stuff, too...But...As soon as something (almost anything) doesn't go exactly the way he wants it to, he gets instantly, violently pissed...

He's spoiled and childish...BUT...He brings in the crowd

The way Myke puts it "Trent is 'give and take'...He makes us money...But, we have to put up with a lot of shit for it".....Myke says it evens out, put I wouldn't be able to put up with that shit...Myke is an unbelievably patient person...


OH...On a side note...Myke is setting up a prom for Seri, since she was home-schooled (I figured she would just go to her boyfriend's prom, when the time came...But, turns out the guy she chose was home-schooled, too...So, this will kinda be for both of them).....Seri wanted Genitorturers, but Myke said there isn't enough money to get them right now, because the last time he had them here, they trashed their hotel room, and he had to pay for it...He said the same thing about them though, "They bring in the crowd, so it's worth it"...But, since this is a prom and not a concert, they won't be making much money, and they would LOSE money if they had to pay for a destroyed hotel room.....SOOO....He's getting Voltaire instead, IF everything goes as planned, because Voltaire's schedule is kinda tight, and this prom was kinda a last minute thing, so we are running out of time to set up the arrangement...We're gonna put him up in the hotel Dustin drives for (they just set up a deal so that ALL the bands Myke books in Cincinnati will be staying there)...And...

Oh wow...What a tangent!....Anyway....It's gonna be cool....Trent is a spoiled child....and...We have to get ready to go see 'Stay Alive' with Myke and Alisa tonight....We kept them out REALLY late last night, they're still recovering...heh :)

that's no answer to the question

Dante'sInferno
05-30-2006, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by VampiricClown
Yeah, because you're one of the cool ones. :cool: I'm cool too,shit.Wait...or am i just psychotic?:confused:












:D

bloodrayne
05-30-2006, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by The STE
that's no answer to the question True...Umm...Well...I can't think of anyone that would 'do that' for me...


Hmmm.....Are there any famous chicks with a penis?

ItsAlive75
05-30-2006, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by bloodrayne
Hmmm.....Are there any famous chicks with a penis?

Doris Day?

Posher778
05-30-2006, 10:30 AM
STE

Haunted
05-30-2006, 10:31 AM
I suppose I could get in on this, but it's a little unfair seeing as how I'm bi as it is.

I'll just give you a list of some famous women I'd do...

Tori (duh, but she admittedly and in her own words, "doesn't eat pussy).
Jennifer Tilly
Gena Gershon
Michelle Rodrigez
Ani Difranco
Michelle Yeow (or however you spell her name)
Lucy Liu
Kate Beckinsdale
Eliza Dush...can't spell her last name, but you should know who I'm talking about.
Kate Winslet
Shannen Doherty...just for the experience
Nicole Kidman...I have been in love with her since BMX Bandits, so I don't want to hear about it.


...There are others, but I can't think of them right now.

Dante'sInferno
05-30-2006, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by Haunted

Eliza Dushku Sgn on AIM!




Please..

X¤MurderDoll¤X
05-30-2006, 10:38 AM
Shannen Doherty has blew eyes: one blew north, one blew south. :)

Haunted
05-30-2006, 10:43 AM
Well, she would after I got hold of her anyway.;) ...Er...unless I just totally missed your reference. ...Just to say...and you may not believe this coming from me, but it's true...nice to see you again, Dolly.

@Dante, sweetie, I suffered the migraine of the millenia last night, so after I fold my laundry, I'm taking a nap. I'll sign on tonight.

X¤MurderDoll¤X
05-30-2006, 10:45 AM
http://www.shashachu.com/Shannen/charmrotatedcomments.jpg

Haunted
05-30-2006, 10:47 AM
Yeah, but it's the experience, because she's suppose to be this uber cunt, ya know?

ItsAlive75
05-30-2006, 10:48 AM
"I heard one of Shannon Doherty's eyes is crooked cuz it's trying to escape."

Dante'sInferno
05-30-2006, 10:49 AM
I heard she's a zombie...on prozac...

















:eek:

X¤MurderDoll¤X
05-30-2006, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by Haunted
Yeah, but it's the experience, because she's suppose to be this uber cunt, ya know?

Yeah, I totally get it. I just like making fun of her eyes. :D

IA: LOL

PR3SSUR3
05-30-2006, 01:23 PM
uh, but she admittedly and in her own words, "doesn't eat pussy).
Jennifer Tilly
Gena Gershon
Michelle Rodrigez
Ani Difranco
Michelle Yeow (or however you spell her name)
Lucy Liu
Kate Beckinsdale
Eliza Dush...can't spell her last name, but you should know who I'm talking about.
Kate Winslet
Shannen Doherty...just for the experience
Nicole Kidman...I have been in love with her since BMX Bandits, so I don't want to hear about it

Curiously, some of these ladies are rather butch (Gershon, Rodriguez) and some very feminine (Tilly, Kidman).

empressofdirt
05-30-2006, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by Haunted
....Jennifer Tilly...

Yes! Just... Drool-worthy, lesbian-worthy, push-me-down-and-make-me-her-bitch-worthy.

The_Return
05-30-2006, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by empressofdirt
Yes! Just... Drool-worthy, lesbian-worthy, push-me-down-and-make-me-her-bitch-worthy.

Have you seen Jericho Mansions? Meeeeeooooowwww!

Dante'sInferno
05-30-2006, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by Haunted
Well, she would after I got hold of her anyway.;) ...Er...unless I just totally missed your reference. ...Just to say...and you may not believe this coming from me, but it's true...nice to see you again, Dolly.

@Dante, sweetie, I suffered the migraine of the millenia last night, so after I fold my laundry, I'm taking a nap. I'll sign on tonight. Alright,i'll be here,be ready to talk!:D

The STE
05-30-2006, 05:42 PM
Jennifer Tilly in "Bound" = *fap fap fap*

Haunted
05-31-2006, 12:37 PM
Are you fucking kidding me? That's a lesbian/bisexual's dream movie. I loved that movie. I wish that I was in that movie as Gershon and Tilly's gimp girl.

orangestar
05-31-2006, 12:53 PM
Angelina Jolie

It's such a cliche, but I have thing for lips.

ItsAlive75
05-31-2006, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by orangestar
Angelina Jolie

It's such a cliche, but I have thing for lips.

That's ok. She has a thing for ethnic children.

Dante'sInferno
05-31-2006, 12:56 PM
Her lip's are killer.

empressofdirt
05-31-2006, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by The_Return
Have you seen Jericho Mansions? Meeeeeooooowwww!

No. :(

Elvis_Christ
05-31-2006, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by PR3SSUR3
Elvis

I'm flattered :)

Tat2
05-31-2006, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by Haunted
I suppose I could get in on this, but it's a little unfair seeing as how I'm bi as it is.

I'll just give you a list of some famous women I'd do...

Tori (duh, but she admittedly and in her own words, "doesn't eat pussy).
Jennifer Tilly
Gena Gershon
Michelle Rodrigez
Ani Difranco
Michelle Yeow (or however you spell her name)
Lucy Liu
Kate Beckinsdale
Eliza Dush...can't spell her last name, but you should know who I'm talking about.
Kate Winslet
Shannen Doherty...just for the experience
Nicole Kidman...I have been in love with her since BMX Bandits, so I don't want to hear about it.


...There are others, but I can't think of them right now.



Damn... Now your talkin'. Wanna get married? I've had two wives that were Bi. It's a hobby!:D

The STE
06-01-2006, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by Haunted
Are you fucking kidding me? That's a lesbian/bisexual's dream movie. I loved that movie. I wish that I was in that movie as Gershon and Tilly's gimp girl.

hell, I wish I was on crew as their fluffer

Haunted
06-01-2006, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by Tat2
Damn... Now your talkin'. Wanna get married? I've had two wives that were Bi. It's a hobby!:D

I'm saving myself for The STE should I ever move up from harem girl.

Kidding...

Thanks for the offer, but I don't plan on getting married. Ever.


*Between Dante's av and empressofdirt's av I'm going to have stop coming here or start sitting on a towel. *

Dante'sInferno
06-01-2006, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by Haunted
I'm saving myself for The STE should I ever move up from harem girl.

Kidding...

Thanks for the offer, but I don't plan on getting married. Ever.


*Between Dante's av and empressofdirt's av I'm going to have stop coming here or start sitting on a towel. * Woooo!That's right!

The_Return
06-01-2006, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by empressofdirt
No. :(

Oh man, you should. Beyond the fact that's it's a great movie, she's smokin'

empressofdirt
06-01-2006, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by Haunted
I'm saving myself for The STE should I ever move up from harem girl.

Kidding...

Thanks for the offer, but I don't plan on getting married. Ever.


*Between Dante's av and empressofdirt's av I'm going to have stop coming here or start sitting on a towel. *

Haha, glad to know someone else enjoys it as much as me.

empressofdirt
06-01-2006, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by The_Return
Oh man, you should. Beyond the fact that's it's a great movie, she's smokin'

I'll make a point to find it, then. Thanks for the suggestion.

Dante'sInferno
06-01-2006, 06:54 PM
This picture...goes out to haunted..:D

Haunted
06-02-2006, 07:07 AM
Dante... That's a little something I make a joke about here and there. Remember how I said that we were to keep that on the DL? Thanks for making me look even more like a 'tard.

By the way, thanks for the pic. I don't think I have that one.

Dante'sInferno
06-02-2006, 07:08 AM
Sorry...:( and your welcome.

The STE
06-02-2006, 07:43 AM
oh, does that mean I can't post this picture?

http://br.geocities.com/sombraseletricas/bound.jpg

_____V_____
06-02-2006, 08:04 AM
This one's for Haunted...

http://www.kissingfingertips.com/images/bound4.jpg

Enjoy...:D

Thomasgeorge
06-02-2006, 10:00 AM
If I was a girl I would turn gay but im not now that im a boy

Angra
06-02-2006, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by Thomasgeorge
If I was a girl I would turn gay but im not now that im a boy



That was sooooo gay...

Dante'sInferno
06-02-2006, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by Thomasgeorge
If I was a girl I would turn gay but im not now that im a boy What the FUCK are you talking about?!?!?!?!?











WAS THAT EVEN ENGLISH!!?!??!

Thomasgeorge
06-02-2006, 10:14 AM
ce

Dante'sInferno
06-02-2006, 10:15 AM
Then learn how to use punctuation....you dumb piece of crap.


















J/k

empressofdirt
06-03-2006, 03:36 AM
Originally posted by Dante'sInferno
Then learn how to use punctuation....you dumb piece of crap.





J/k

Good save. lol

PR3SSUR3
06-03-2006, 06:09 AM
Then learn how to use punctuation....you dumb piece of crap.

Who el'se think's thi's i's funny?

:D

Haunted
06-03-2006, 06:23 AM
I would just like to say: Damn those you who posted pictures of people (of this world or not) I'd like to fuck but can't. You suck. Begone, and taunt me no longer.

I see a quest of seduction that will lead me on a trail to a town called Dr. Zaius, and if the noble Emperor has a girlfriend, I'll seduce her too.

filmmaker2
06-03-2006, 06:41 AM
i like haunted because she's wachky like that. 'town called dr zaius" that's just nuts

!

_____V_____
06-03-2006, 07:31 AM
Originally posted by Haunted
I would just like to say: Damn those you who posted pictures of people (of this world or not) I'd like to fuck but can't. You suck. Begone, and taunt me no longer.

I see a quest of seduction that will lead me on a trail to a town called Dr. Zaius, and if the noble Emperor has a girlfriend, I'll seduce her too.

Is that in Ohio? :eek:




:D

_____V_____
06-03-2006, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by Dante'sInferno
Then learn how to use punctuation....you dumb piece of crap.

The TG School of Learning comes from this simple test which he follows :-

"srmat poelpe can raed tihs.


I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!"

...


You have your answer, Dante. :D

Dante'sInferno
06-03-2006, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by _____V_____
The TG School of Learning comes from this simple test which he follows :-

"srmat poelpe can raed tihs.


I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!"

...


You have your answer, Dante. :D Aha, I can read that.

The STE
06-04-2006, 06:08 PM
"Dr. Zaius" is in reference to a plan I put into action in which, under my regime, all the major cities would be renamed after characters from the Planet of the Apes series (Haunted got advance notice due to lead harem girl status). St. Louis, as the new capital, will be Dr. Zaius. New York will be Taylor, Kansas City Missouri will be Virdon, Kansas City Kansas will be Burke, and Washington DC will be Cornelius. Further renaming will take place at a later date.

As to hot Sam on Sam's G/F on Haunted action, I'm totally in favor of that