PDA

View Full Version : The Item

empressofdirt
05-28-2006, 04:26 AM
Has anyone seen "The Item"? What did you think of it?

Personally loved it and own it. But that's because I like creepy penis-looking alien creatures. I guess.

mothermold
05-30-2006, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by empressofdirt
Has anyone seen "The Item"? What did you think of it?

Personally loved it and own it. But that's because I like creepy penis-looking alien creatures. I guess.

Never seen it(the box art always put me off)I'll have to give it a try though.

The Flayed One
06-07-2006, 09:23 AM
You know what? I've owned 'The Item' for around 8 months. I got it for $1 at a yard sale, and I have yet to watch it. I keep buying too damn many other movies that I need to watch first. Fuck it, I'll watch it tonight and let you know what I think.

The Flayed One
06-08-2006, 05:59 AM
That was cheesy as all hell. I loved the fact that they didn't try to take themselves seriously, and they actually got quite a few laughs out of me. The amazing thing was, there were points when the dialogue was really good. The acting wasn't bad, either. That creature had to be one of the cheesiest looking things I've ever seen. Like I said, I paid $1, and I got my dollars worth & more. Hell, I might even watch it again one of these days.

mothermold
06-09-2006, 09:28 PM
Sounds like some wicked B-movie,now I gotta check it out.

noctuary
06-10-2006, 03:30 AM
I saw this on IFC a few years back. I remember thinking that it had a decent set up, but kinda fell apart in the execution.

LilMissScareAll
06-12-2006, 07:01 AM
Worst movie I've ever seen.