PDA

View Full Version : I hate introduction posts.

empressofdirt
05-28-2006, 04:07 AM
Obviously, I'm new here. I needed something to waste my time on, and this seemed like a good place for it. I post sporadically.

I like horror movies, but I almost like horror books and comics better. My favorite horror series is "Child's Play". My favorite horror movie is "Bride of Chucky". The horror movie I found the most disturbing of all time is a toss up between "The Hills Have Eyes" and "High Tension". The horror movie I'm most looking forward to is the remake of "The Omen".

...And I love Jennifer Tilly. She should be in more horror movies. That is all.

Nyarlathotep
05-28-2006, 04:41 AM
welcome

empressofdirt
05-28-2006, 04:42 AM
Originally posted by Nyarlathotep
welcome

Thank you. :)

Dante'sInferno
05-28-2006, 06:11 AM
Welcome...

scouse mac
05-28-2006, 06:12 AM
hello there and be most welcome

Posher778
05-28-2006, 09:45 AM
Welcome, I really suggest seeing some more movies if you thought high tension was really that disturbing, but, it is your opinion, but just saying. I've never cared for chucky, but I guess the series is entertaining.

ItsAlive75
05-28-2006, 10:29 AM
Wellcum.

alkytrio666
05-28-2006, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by empressofdirt
[B]My favorite horror series is "Child's Play". My favorite horror movie is "Bride of Chucky". The horror movie I found the most disturbing of all time is a toss up between "The Hills Have Eyes" and "High Tension".[B]

I'm sorry.

empressofdirt
05-28-2006, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by Dante'sInferno
Welcome...

What, you mean I don't get the Dante's Inferno welcome picture? I'm crushed. -_-

empressofdirt
05-28-2006, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by scouse mac
hello there and be most welcome

Thank you.

empressofdirt
05-28-2006, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by Posher778
Welcome, I really suggest seeing some more movies if you thought high tension was really that disturbing, but, it is your opinion, but just saying. I've never cared for chucky, but I guess the series is entertaining.

Well, see, the thing is... I've seen loads of horror movies. A horror movie never really scared me until I was a teenager. Then I started having panic attacks. So, for example, if I see a movie when I'm subconsciously upset about something in my life, say, feeling out of control in my personal relationships... BAM. The movie instantly gives me nightmares and panic attacks. That's what happened with "High Tension". But it was a good movie, worth seeing.

empressofdirt
05-28-2006, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by alkytrio666
I'm sorry.

Don't be. I'm happy with my choices. :rolleyes:

empressofdirt
05-28-2006, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by ItsAlive75
Wellcum.

Thanks. Love the avatar - what's that from?

yourlastmistake
05-28-2006, 03:34 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by empressofdirt
[B]

The horror movie I'm most looking forward to is the remake of "The Omen".

Anyone that likes "The Omen" is ok with me.

yourlastmistake
05-28-2006, 03:40 PM

alkytrio666
05-28-2006, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by yourlastmistake

Technically, she never said she did. She only mentioned looking forward to the remake. (Sorry, I'm just playing the devil's advocate over here...)

I do love that picture you posted though.

empressofdirt
05-28-2006, 09:44 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by empressofdirt
[B]

The horror movie I'm most looking forward to is the remake of "The Omen".

One of my favorites. #2 on my list of great horror series. I have the box set, and I plan on getting any new movies they end up making.

mothermold
05-28-2006, 10:14 PM
Welcome to HDC.

Have you been here before?

er..wait...that was thesoundofdirt.......never mind.:rolleyes:

VampiricClown
05-29-2006, 02:20 PM
Welcome to HDC!

I'd post the picture that Dante didn't(can't believe he forgot) but he may obliterate me or something.

empressofdirt
05-29-2006, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by VampiricClown
Welcome to HDC!

I'd post the picture that Dante didn't(can't believe he forgot) but he may obliterate me or something.

Thanks for the welcome. I appreciate the thought, too. I am very disappointed that I didn't get that picture welcome from Dante.

ENTITY2000
05-29-2006, 07:39 PM
welcome i guess:rolleyes:

Dante'sInferno
05-29-2006, 08:15 PM
"Ahem"....Welcome to!!!!!!!!

Yeah sorry about that

VampiricClown
05-30-2006, 09:30 AM

Yeah sorry about that

Too late now man...

Dante'sInferno
05-30-2006, 09:33 AM
Too late now man... You should no by now,that it's never too late with me!

VampiricClown
05-30-2006, 09:40 AM
You should no by now,that it's never too late with me!

Really? What's that behind you?

*Runs Off*

Dante'sInferno
05-30-2006, 09:44 AM
"Dante then turns around with his sword out,and decapitates the thing behind him in a clean motion"

VampiricClown
05-30-2006, 10:15 AM
"Dante then turns around with his sword out,and decapitates the thing behind him in a clean motion"

DUDE! Why did you just kill your girlfriend???

Dante'sInferno
05-30-2006, 10:18 AM
DUDE! Why did you just kill your girlfriend??? "I don't have one!"Besides that was the pizza girl.":)

empressofdirt
05-30-2006, 03:28 PM

Yeah sorry about that

:/ Guess better late than never. lol

yourlastmistake
05-31-2006, 06:42 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by alkytrio666
[B] (Sorry, I'm just playing the devil's advocate over here...)

It doesn't bother me, a little conflict now and then helps keep things interesting around here.

yourlastmistake
05-31-2006, 07:17 PM
One of my favorites. #2 on my list of great horror series. I have the box set, and I plan on getting any new movies they end up making.

While "The Omen" series is one of my favorites I'm in no hurry to see a remake. Too many bad remakes, especially these days. At the very least they will surely butcher the storyline while overloading it with CGI's. Somethings are sacred and should be left alone.

empressofdirt
06-01-2006, 04:06 AM
While "The Omen" series is one of my favorites I'm in no hurry to see a remake. Too many bad remakes, especially these days. At the very least they will surely butcher the storyline while overloading it with CGI's. Somethings are sacred and should be left alone.

Even if I didn't think it'll be an entertaining movie (which I actually do, from what I've seen of the trailer), I would go simply for the fact that it's being released on 6-6-06. It's practically a horror holiday. I plan on watching my boxed set, then seeing the new one in theater, making a whole day of it.

kpropain
06-07-2006, 08:25 PM
Obviously, I'm new here. I needed something to waste my time on, and this seemed like a good place for it. I post sporadically.

I like horror movies, but I almost like horror books and comics better. My favorite horror series is "Child's Play". My favorite horror movie is "Bride of Chucky". The horror movie I found the most disturbing of all time is a toss up between "The Hills Have Eyes" and "High Tension". The horror movie I'm most looking forward to is the remake of "The Omen".

...And I love Jennifer Tilly. She should be in more horror movies. That is all.

Welcome Empressofdirt, I am the king of dirt around here, well dirt jumping that is...