PDA

View Full Version : Husband Decides It's Time To Tell Wife His Secret...Aliens Keep Abducting Him

bloodrayne
05-22-2006, 08:21 AM
Husband Has Secret That's Out Of This World

Tennessee - If opposites attract, it was only a matter of time before Sherrie and Sandy Nichols collided. Early on, though, Sandy worried a little secret could unravel everything.

"Two people couldn’t be more opposite. We like different movies, different books, different TV shows, different music, but somehow it works. It really works,” wife Sherrie said.

There were surprises along the way.

Every since childhood, Sandy says he has woken up with scratches all over his body.

“There’s blood on the pillows, scratches there,” he said.

It’s the work, he believes, of aliens who run tests on him in his sleep.

“I believe I’m being abducted by aliens, by ETs, you might say. I basically feel like a lab rat,” he said.

He knows it sounds unbelievable, which is why he took so long to tell his wife.

“I felt she’d feel I was crazy,” he said.

Sherrie is a fraud investigator and a former nurse. She believes in aliens like she believes in the tooth fairy.

“My thought was: There has to be a logical explanation,” she said.

However, she can’t explain the marks on her husband. She is certain of one thing, though.

“There is no way he is doing this to himself,” she said. “I know something is going on, but I don’t know what it is.”

“You’ll never get anything else out of her, and I’m happy as a clown to just get that,” he said.

The thing about a marriage between two opposites is how often both sides end up better of.

For Sandy it’s a chance for a life that’s normal. For Sherrie, call it a appreciation for the paranormal.

“It’s interesting; it really is,” she said. “No, it’s never dull around here.”