PDA

View Full Version : Bronx Butcher Proud Of How He Carved Up His Boss With Precision

bloodrayne
05-20-2006, 05:28 AM
Butchery In Bronx

Drug Dispute Prods Man To Kill And Carve Up His Boss

New York - A bloodthirsty ex-butcher from the Bronx expertly carved up his boss and then dumped the mutilated remains along several streets early yesterday - horrifying neighbors who found the body parts, police and witnesses said.

Victor Gonzalez confessed to cops he bashed his boss, Wilfredo Pintos, 36, in the head with a hammer during a drug-fueled argument shortly after midnight, police said.

Gonzalez - a roofer who trained to be a butcher in his native Puerto Rico - boasted to cops that he used three boning knives to fillet Pintos' corpse inside a Kelly St. apartment, a police source said.

"He was sorta proud of his handiwork, of his nice, clean lines and the clean cutting at the joints," another police source said.

Gonzalez, 44, told cops that Pintos was too big to fit in the bathtub so he laid him on white sheets and started cutting, a source said.

"The white sheets were so bloody, they looked like Russian flags," the source said.

Gonzalez first tried to borrow a neighbor's shopping cart to remove the parts all at once from the third-floor home.

After the neighbor turned him down - without knowing why he wanted the cart - Gonzalez allegedly carried five bags of flesh and a bag holding bloody sheets and clothing outside one by one. He dumped the bags around the Longwood neighborhood, cops and neighbors said.

Angel Romano found a severed arm on Intervale Ave.

"It was from the elbow down with just a plastic bag over it," said Romano, a 31-year-old carpenter. "It was a clean cut. He knew what he was doing."

Gonzalez had been feuding with Pintos for some time, neighbors said. The two men worked for Imperial Roofing Co. and the brawny Pintos enjoyed punching the smaller Gonzalez, they added.

Pintos recently started dating Gonzalez's roommate and former flame, Sandra Estrada. The three of them were partying in Estrada's apartment when a fight over marijuana turned violent, police sources said.

Estrada told cops she had gotten up to use the bathroom and she returned to find Gonzalez bashing Pintos in the head.

Gonzalez then locked Estrada in another room as he butchered the body and bagged the remains, she told cops.

Five hours later, Estrada escaped the apartment and ran outside screaming, neighbors said.

"He killed my boyfriend! He cut him up and put his body in a bag right there!" she yelled, pointing to garbage in the alley, according to neighbor Tanya Jenkins, 29.

Cops tracked down Gonzalez and arrested him. They later took him back to the scene of the bloodbath, where they said he walked them through the grisly crime. Charges against him were pending late yesterday.

Last night, Estrada waved off questions outside her home, saying only: "I want my boyfriend. I want my boyfriend."