PDA

View Full Version : The Good Knight

Tat2
05-12-2006, 11:35 PM
Why do I get wrapped up into this shit.

A guy and chick was arguing in the parking lot of my favorite bar when he pushed her and said he would "fuck her up" Being the person I am (NEVER allowing harm to come to a woman) I stepped in (again) and told him if he wanted to try to fuck with somebody...fuck with me... but dont touch a woman while i'm around".One thing led to another and the dude pulls a gun on me! Yeah.... I laughed at him and called him a few names and told him if he was even remotely related to a male...he would take me on... man to man or blades...The bitch hid behind his gun until my laughter got the best of him and he left! You all believe this shit?

I have put myself in similiar situations before, on several ocassions, like last night, I didn't even know the chick. I just can't ignore or turn away when some asshole is mistreating a woman. I realize that one of these days, some dick may get the best of me and blow my freakin' head off, but I feel like that since I am more than capable of stopping it, I must. I guess it is a deep felt moral obligation or something to me. Most people think highly of me because of it, and more people come to me rather than the bouncer or bartender when they have a possible physical confrontation brewing. I don't have a big "S"on my chest...maybe just a big "dumb-ass" on my forehead!

meetthecreeper
05-13-2006, 06:01 PM
We are a dying breed my friend. Most folks will just sit there and watch it all go down.

I,like yourself, get into some sticky situations at times defending folks.

It may not be smart but its the right thing to do.

Next time you see the guy pull him down the alley and beat him fookin senseless. Then remind him thats what the woman feels like.

Despare
05-13-2006, 06:53 PM
It really sucks when the girl gets kinda mad after you take on her boyfriend because "he didn't mean it" or he "is usually a nice guy".