PDA

View Full Version : I will if you shut up, weiner dude!

filmmaker2
05-12-2006, 10:14 AM
Okay, okay. I have this idea called "Scary Dogs" and I need some help from the culinarily unchallenged here. Any ideas are good. I wanna invite people over my house to watch horror movies and then CHARGE THEM for food. Not a lot. Like, I wanna make hot dogs and charge these people $1.50 for a dog.

It has to be a small dog so they'll want to buy more than one. It should have some artistic flair to it. I believe it should feature chili-dog chili, with lots of red food coloring in there so it looks gory. Should be spicy but NOT TOO MUCH SO, spicy enough to notice it...you know, right in the middle.

And check this out! I'll only serve bottled water--they can't get an empty cup and fill it with tap water. I will kick them out if they try it. They can only have bottled water to drink, no soft drinks. And the bottled water will cost $3.25!!!!!!

The water is where the real money is made. i figure if the dogs are really salty, it'll force these butt-goblins to drink a lot of it, and then it's lots of sweet sweet money for me! ~ hoo yeah!

Posher778
05-12-2006, 10:16 AM
wait... huh? 3.25 for water? Jeez you NEED to be in a horror movie.

The Flayed One
05-12-2006, 10:20 AM
Dude, serve beer. That's how you get people to pay.

Haunted
05-12-2006, 10:34 AM
Filmmaker, that is probably the worst idea that I have ever heard in my life. If you were have a keg party I might be able to agree with what you're doing, but this.... That's terrible, dude.:D That's fuckin' awful.

I'm sorry. You know how much I love you, but that's awful, and I'm laughing at you so hard I'm crying.

Dude, I love you to pieces, but that is the funniest and worst I've heard ever... Well, besides like jumping from a really high place without a parachute and expecting to live.

Keg party. That would rule. Kegs are usually about $120 bucks at the most. You will definitely make a profit, and you don't even have to supply any kind of food.

The Flayed One
05-12-2006, 10:36 AM
See! Haunted agrees with Flayed! If Haunted and Flayed both agree, it's the best idea ever!

According to Flayed (and probably Haunted)

Posher778
05-12-2006, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by The Flayed One
See! Haunted agrees with Flayed! If Haunted and Flayed both agree, it's the END OF THE WORLD!

According to Flayed

Hmmm so true... But if ME and haunted agree... it gets SeXy! Lmao

filmmaker2
05-12-2006, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by Haunted

Keg party. That would rule. Kegs are usually about $120 bucks at the most.

Dude....I don't want a bunch of drunken idiots in my livingroom! The people I know are stupid enough BEFORE they start drinking. Water is all them sumbitches get! This thread is totally a joke, by the way. I just wanted to fantasize about selling food to people who come over to visit. That would be totally cool.

Posher778
05-12-2006, 11:00 AM
aw but drunken idiots are fun.

Haunted
05-12-2006, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by filmmaker2
Dude....I don't want a bunch of drunken idiots in my livingroom! The people I know are stupid enough BEFORE they start drinking. Water is all them sumbitches get! This thread is totally a joke, by the way. I just wanted to fantasize about selling food to people who come over to visit. That would be totally cool.

Thanks for laugh. Think about it, though. Only your friends would show up, and you can't charge your friends. Other people would be terrified of coming over to the house of some dude they don't know and paying to eat hot dogs. They would probably be afraid that at the end of the night they'd be in the hot dogs.

newb
05-12-2006, 11:06 AM
DID I HEAR "KEGGER"?:)

Haunted
05-12-2006, 11:08 AM
You know, if I ever get to work and publish my book for a hefty sum of money, I'm going to throw a kegger, and send discreet invitations to certain members of this forum.

By the way, for some of you, it's a little late to start curryin' favor.

The Flayed One
05-12-2006, 11:12 AM

Aww......aww man!

filmmaker2
05-12-2006, 11:16 AM
I would LOVE to charge my friends for hot dogs and water. All the goddamn favors I've done for these people over the years, you don't even know. I can see some of these people trying to sneak some beer in, and I would just grab it and pour the beer into the sink. These people trying to defy me like that--that really just...gets my goat! NO beer, NO KEGS, I don't want to give them the satisfaction. People only walk on you if you treat them nice because people are naturally abusive, it is how they are made. Well it's time to even the score, folks. As soon as they leave, I will count the money and laugh, just LAUGH.

We can have a special, where the Scary Dog/Scary Water combo would be $4.25. I would even try to recycle the water bottles from last week, rinse them out and fill them with tap water and charge them $3.25 for tap water.

The STE
05-12-2006, 11:25 AM
You know, if I ever get to work and publish my book for a hefty sum of money, I'm going to throw a kegger, and send discreet invitations to certain members of this forum.

I don't like curry. But Curry Man is Ichiban
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/f9/Curry_Man.jpg

stubbornforgey
05-12-2006, 12:16 PM
I would LOVE to charge my friends for hot dogs and water. All the goddamn favors I've done for these people over the years, you don't even know. I can see some of these people trying to sneak some beer in, and I would just grab it and pour the beer into the sink. These people trying to defy me like that--that really just...gets my goat! NO beer, NO KEGS, I don't want to give them the satisfaction. People only walk on you if you treat them nice because people are naturally abusive, it is how they are made. Well it's time to even the score, folks. As soon as they leave, I will count the money and laugh, just LAUGH.

We can have a special, where the Scary Dog/Scary Water combo would be $4.25. I would even try to recycle the water bottles from last week, rinse them out and fill them with tap water and charge them $3.25 for tap water.

We hold what we call a 'lannage'
here in nz..it involves exactly what your talking about but its for gamers only.
We have an open store where they come and buy thier drinks (bottled water and and cokes a must) and theres an ongoing buffet...
depending on who you are or how popular you are..we offer one set price..20$'s a head and it rocks on all weekend.
Some hosts only charge 10$'s but they lose out big time cos they must pay for thier own servers.
Honestly..i think it s a good idea..what you could do is set up a horror theme..turn your house or garage into
a mental asylum and have a wide screen set up with zombie movies.
Put it out there and good luck.

newb
05-12-2006, 12:28 PM
I would just grab it and pour the beer into the sink.

http://uk.gizmodo.com/baby%20crying.jpg

Haunted
05-12-2006, 12:47 PM
And here I was laughing at him.:p

I know what you're talking about, Stubborn, but don't you have a club? I mean, it might be hard to do if he doesn't already have contacts. Maybe starting a horror group in town first and then organizing an event would work.

Stubborn Forgey!!! The Woman the Ideah Woman!

chainleen
05-12-2006, 02:29 PM

haha you think drunk people are bad? beer is going to blend into the carpet way better than red-chili since you were too cheap to buy the good paper plates.

Haunted
05-12-2006, 03:02 PM
Excellent point. It would have to be those paper plates in the commercial with the bridal reception. They aired that advert years ago, but those paper plates are still on the market.

Nothing gets chili out of a carpet...not chili...or blood... you know, should a fight break out or if someone has a nose bleed.

chainleen
05-12-2006, 03:52 PM
Bitch!! is that chili on my jimmy choo's!?!

hehe beer is the lesser of evils imho.

Haunted
05-12-2006, 04:14 PM
No, it's Texas Pete. Chili is too hot for me.:p

filmmaker2
05-14-2006, 09:22 AM
Oh and by the way, folks, this is what people look like when they drink.

stubbornforgey
05-14-2006, 11:48 AM
And here I was laughing at him.:p

I know what you're talking about, Stubborn, but don't you have a club? I mean, it might be hard to do if he doesn't already have contacts. Maybe starting a horror group in town first and then organizing an event would work.

Stubborn Forgey!!! The Woman the Ideah Woman!
We have clans..but there are alot of rogue players (who are not in clans)..and this is how they raise funds for themselves when they need to upgrade thier rigs or when they are in dire straits with thier rents etc.
They post up in the x lan forum and interested ppl sign up and pre pay.
Like so www.l3.net.nz

chainleen
05-14-2006, 01:11 PM
Oh and by the way, folks, this is what people look like when they drink.

crap, why am I sober?