PDA

View Full Version : A Rant Game

Posher778
05-01-2006, 05:36 PM
Yeh, i'm too bored, so here goes.

You rate your day from 1-10.

10= perfect
1= Shit. (Describe factors that influenced your score)

My day

3/10

My math teacher is a bitch. My bandc director is a bitch. My french teacher is a bitch, but mostly, my math teacher is a BITCH.

0 on a quiz because i forgot to put the fuckin DATE.

The_Return
05-01-2006, 05:49 PM
9/10

Got a bunch of congratulations for winning awards on the weekend, got a job interview for tomorrow, watched some movies, had a really good luch...Im easy to please, I usually have a good day:)

Posher778
05-01-2006, 05:51 PM
Well good for you.

*slits wrists*

Despare
05-01-2006, 05:54 PM
My day was busy but really good. I've got to things running right now and made a lot of phone calls to pull together a couple events really quick for the company I work for. We were up in March, higher in April, and I think I'll be making May the biggest month we've had in a long time.

7/10

monalisa
05-01-2006, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by Posher778
Yeh, i'm too bored, so here goes.

You rate your day from 1-10.

10= perfect
1= Shit. (Describe factors that influenced your score)

My day

3/10

My math teacher is a bitch. My bandc director is a bitch. My french teacher is a bitch, but mostly, my math teacher is a BITCH.

0 on a quiz because i forgot to put the fuckin DATE.

I can't help it, your post made me do it!

[Cartman:] Weeelllll,

Kyle's mom's a bitch, she's a big fat bitch,
She's the biggest bitch in the whole wide world,
She's a stupid bitch, if there ever was a bitch,
She's a bitch to all the boys and girls.

On Monday she's a bitch
On Tuesday she's a bitch
On Wednesday thru Saturday she's a bitch
Then on Sunday just to be different,
Shes u super king kamehameha bitch

Have you ever met my friend Kyle's Mom,
She's a mean old bitch, she has stupid hair,
She's a bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch
Bitch, bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch
She's a stupid bitch, Kyle's Mom's a bitch,
And she's such a dirty bitch.

Talk to kids around the world,
It might go a little something like this...

[Sung in three different languages by other children]

Have you ever met my friend Kyle's Mom,
She's a mean old bitch, she has stupid hair,
She's a bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch
Bitch, bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch.
She's a stupid bitch, Kyle's Mom's a bitch,
And she's such a dirty bitch;

I really mean it,
Kyle's Mom, she's a big fat, stinking bitch
Big old fat fuckin' bitch, Kyle's Mommmmmmmmmmm
Yeahhhhh, Chaaaaa

Oh, BTW, my day actually wasn't too bad today. :confused:

pinkfloyd45769
05-01-2006, 06:51 PM
My day was the same as the day before. Same shit, different day!
5/10

monalisa
05-01-2006, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by pinkfloyd45769
My day was the same as the day before. Same shit, different day!
5/10

Dammit, every time I see your avatar it makes me want a big ice cream sundae with tons of chocolate and whipped cream with a big cherry on top. (I'm suspect it has a slightly different effect on the males of this board). :D Of course many things can be done with chocolate, whipped cream, cherries...never mind now I'm going in the gutter. Guilty!

The STE
05-01-2006, 07:25 PM
5/10

mothermold
05-01-2006, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by monalisa
Dammit, every time I see your avatar it makes me want a big ice cream sundae with tons of chocolate and whipped cream with a big cherry on top. (I'm suspect it has a slightly different effect on the males of this board). :D Of course many things can be done with chocolate, whipped cream, cherries...never mind now I'm going in the gutter. Guilty!

Nothing inspires a furious jackfest like a set of full thick lips wrapped around a cherry(don't forget the tongue)....and a full set of teeth is nice too(standards people)....hmm.

7/10

Spallalala
05-02-2006, 02:07 AM
haha..cock suckers...

now..uh...today...3.5/10

Toothache leading to headache leading to being very bored and sore.

chainleen
05-02-2006, 02:12 AM
4/10

The guys kept throwing shit at me at work (we usually horse around alot anyways) and I just wasn't in the mood for it to today but they kept pushing it until I was pissed off. And of course 20 minutes before it's time to go home I have to refuse a shipment, which is a pain.

not the worst day ever...but annoying.

tultalie
05-02-2006, 02:20 AM
Going to college early to meet someone before first class... fine.

Finding out first class was cancelled... still fine more time to chill.

Second class being cancelled also... wtf. :|

Having my usual 2 hour break until my next class... usually fine but not when I have been waiting for 4 hours already.

1/10

I could have spent the day sleeping. Instead I spent the day in a library which blocks access to any site I am remotly interested in.

I want my day back. :(

alkytrio666
05-02-2006, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by tultalie
Going to college early to meet someone before first class... fine.

Finding out first class was cancelled... still fine more time to chill.

Second class being cancelled also... wtf. :|

Having my usual 2 hour break until my next class... usually fine but not when I have been waiting for 4 hours already.

1/10

I could have spent the day sleeping. Instead I spent the day in a library which blocks access to any site I am remotly interested in.

I want my day back. :(

Your COLLEGE blocks websites?! Lame.

6.5/10

Yellow Jacket
05-02-2006, 03:15 PM
6/10

I asked out a girl today, only to find out she has a boyfriend. I bought her flowers to impress her (yes, I'm corny). She felt bad because she was really flattered and probably would have said yes if she didn't have a boyfriend. But, it didn't affect me too bad. I may have been turned down, but not in a bad way. And I actually went through with asking her out.

The_Return
05-02-2006, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by Yellow Jacket
6/10

I asked out a girl today, only to find out she has a boyfriend. I bought her flowers to impress her (yes, I'm corny). She felt bad because she was really flattered and probably would have said yes if she didn't have a boyfriend. But, it didn't affect me too bad. I may have been turned down, but not in a bad way. And I actually went through with asking her out.

Thumbs up! The older crowd is having a good laugh at us, but us young folks know thats quite a feat. Congrats...:)

My day was good...basic, but good.

7.5/10

monalisa
05-02-2006, 04:14 PM
6/10

She'll remember it, trust me. And the flowers were a very nice touch. I'm guessing that being young and all, their relationship won't last forever and she is going to remember your kindness (yes, I'm corny too). If and when that happens, just don't move too quickly. You don't want to end up being the rebound boyfriend. And yes, girls go through this same thing too. Good luck to you.

ItsAlive75
05-02-2006, 04:33 PM
5/10

Went to work, went to class... have a 4-5 page paper due tomorrow at 2:30 that I haven't started. Can't drink, can't smoke. It's what we in the biz call "a regular person's day".

monalisa
05-02-2006, 04:50 PM
Up until about about an hour ago I would have rated today about 7/10, now it's down to about 2/10. I just got 2 bits of bad news about people I care very much about. I don't feel like typing it all though. Hope everyone else is having a better evening.

Yellow Jacket
05-02-2006, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by The_Return
Thumbs up! The older crowd is having a good laugh at us, but us young folks know thats quite a feat. Congrats...:)

Thanks! I know what you're saying. I'm always ready to ask someone out, but when I get up to her, I usually freeze up. But, I didn't today (thankfully).

Yellow Jacket
05-02-2006, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by monalisa
She'll remember it, trust me. And the flowers were a very nice touch. I'm guessing that being young and all, their relationship won't last forever and she is going to remember your kindness (yes, I'm corny too). If and when that happens, just don't move too quickly. You don't want to end up being the rebound boyfriend. And yes, girls go through this same thing too. Good luck to you.

Thanks! I'm sorry to hear about your bad day. Hope you feel better.

friday13thfan
05-02-2006, 05:35 PM
6/10

way to go dude... and remember once she leaves this one you will be on her mind *gives thumbs up*:D

as for my day

8/10

nothing went wrong exceot i failed test in math.. But other then that I had a great day

Yellow Jacket
05-02-2006, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by friday13thfan
way to go dude... and remember once she leaves this one you will be on her mind *gives thumbs up*:D

Thanks! I've run out of things to say on this topic now, except for thanks.

lovecraft
05-02-2006, 06:23 PM
Went to work where I have been for 12 years. Things are starting to change there. I feel like I'm being left behind.

I work in a warehouse. A guy I work with likes to piss out the backdoor instead of the bathroom. So I smell piss all day.

Stupid, spiteful people get supervisor jobs and unfair perks. I haven't taken a sick day in three years. I feel like if I don't take one soon, I will explode.

Had a final exam today also. I go to college part time. It went so so.

4/10

pinkfloyd45769
05-02-2006, 07:11 PM
6/10 My day was pretty good. I got pissed off while i was shopping and made a little scene. Overall not a bad day really!

The Mothman
05-02-2006, 08:00 PM
1/10

problems with women...

stubbornforgey
05-03-2006, 02:13 AM
week 1 /shit
week 2 /shit sshit
week 3 /gettin better
Have had people talk n talk n talk n talk
to me over n repeating the same kinda crap over over..
em sick of ppl talking
em sick of hearing ppl talking

pinkfloyd45769
05-03-2006, 06:50 PM
3/10-I started having braxton hicks today. They feel like cramps, but hurt sooooo much worse. :mad:

Dante'sInferno
05-03-2006, 06:55 PM
2.5/10

Boring as hell,today.

Lorre
05-05-2006, 02:24 PM
8/10

This 5 star Italian restaurant just hired me! I am so excited! I will be serving during banquets. Hopefully, I will be able to work my way into the kitchen. My dream is to be a sous chef. Culinary school is just around the corner!

On an off note... I made one of the ladies I work with cry. It was my last day at the store. I will really miss her.

bloodrayne
11-08-2008, 05:52 AM
9/10 Well, I almost always have a good day, and today isn't really an exception...BUT...The baby put something in my pop...I have no idea what it was but it was kinda chunky...I gagged and almost threw up...It was just the fact of 'not knowing' that kept making me gag...lol...It sucked pretty much

Paul the Monk
11-08-2008, 06:17 AM
10/10 so far. I woke up.:)

fortunato
11-08-2008, 03:19 PM
I woke up late, worked my last day at the video store I've been at for the past 2+ years, and now am relaxing.

7/10, so far.

ferretchucker
11-08-2008, 04:07 PM
5/10

House to myself, good. Terrible weather so I just stayed in all day, pretty boring. Hell, it's 1:00 in the morning and there's nothing on television!

bloody_ribcut
11-08-2008, 04:17 PM
10/10

another glorious morning to night, ice cream cake and the relaxation of a late evening movie complete todays twenty-four perfectly.

Leprucky Cougar
11-08-2008, 09:34 PM
Your COLLEGE blocks websites?! Lame.

6.5/10

Mine does too. So did the highschool. Usually what will happen if they don't block the site completely, it'll just take u to the homepage--and you can't go for further content.

Anyway if you wanna try some circumventors--which temporarily bypass school filters, I'd be happy to give u some. ALthough some schools catch on quickly and even bypass the filters--which is why I try to give ppl a list of at least 5 so they could have a backup plan.

missmacabre
11-08-2008, 09:56 PM
6/10. Positive points for being able to see my bf and take care of him for a while. Negative points for not being able to kiss him for a week now. Damn busy school schedules. Also, my fish Giles died. I feel guilty because I bought him this little plant that floated on the surface of the water. Little did I know that would let less oxygen into the water. :(

La Chat Noire
11-09-2008, 03:47 AM
10/10...at least for this first hour I've been up...my puppy actually slept through the whole night for the first time...it's been weeks since I got to sleep 7 hours straight.

Zero
11-09-2008, 03:56 AM
PUPPY! they are so cute but absolutely maddening when they wake you up all night. mine is 3 years old now and sleeps all the time (usually on my legs)

morning going ok for me so far - i'm awake and not too hung over so i'll say 6/10 with hopes of moving up soon

urgeok2
11-09-2008, 04:27 AM
6/10 (yesterday)

spent most of it cleaning the house - didnt get to see my kid much (company was coming)
Ate too much junk too.

well, at least the house is clean now.

Phalanx
11-09-2008, 04:40 AM
7/10
No work, bit of household cleaning, watched a movie I hadn't seen before (taken), got a little stoned, got pizza. Also wrote my first hard copy schedule, for a programme I'm working out for trials (if this is successful, I'll let you guys know what it is come say 1.5-2.5 months)
Not a bad day...relaxing...no troubles, a little boring.

ferretchucker
11-09-2008, 12:52 PM
8/10

I had Rugby Practice early in the morning but due to the lazy guys that can't be bothered, only seven of us turned up. But then that was followed by a two hour session at a dry slope ski slope and then a visit to my nan's house where we had an excellent sheperds pie.

Leprucky Cougar
11-09-2008, 01:02 PM
6/10

-T'giving break in 2 weeks - Bored

-Finals in about 3.5 weeks -Hungry

- Have a lot of reading 2 do but not as tiresome as it seems

-Wants to play videogames at the moment -Wants some cash

hacelikewhoa
11-09-2008, 01:31 PM
3/10

I'm ashamed of myself for being such a jealous asshole and freaking out about my boyfriend talking to another girl everyday

one of my residents at work is a racist evil bitch and keeps slinging racist comments towards my coworkers who happen to be african american

but I'm about to go to work now so hopefully my day/night will get better

Posher778
11-09-2008, 02:47 PM
6/10

Had to talk college/failure/life with my parents which brought my scoredown 4 points. However, i'm laying in someone I like a lot's bed while they're at work.... andddd i'm pretty damn satisfied. (MissMacabre, please don't cut my nuts off)

missmacabre
11-09-2008, 03:11 PM
6/10

Had to talk college/failure/life with my parents which brought my scoredown 4 points. However, i'm laying in someone I like a lot's bed while they're at work.... andddd i'm pretty damn satisfied. (MissMacabre, please don't cut my nuts off)

hahahahah ya right. Like I am going to criticize you for having a relationship when I have a boyfriend of almost 2 years.

EDIT: Awwwww so cuuute

monalisa
11-09-2008, 04:31 PM
Thanks Rayne for digging this old thread up! At first I thought it was a new thread and then I started reading it and saw a post from me and thought "Huh? I don't remember replying to this." and then I looked at the date and realized it was from 2 1/2 years ago and just cracked up! :D

I'd say tonight is 8/10. Earlier today I didn't feel very good and was pretty much peeing out of my butt (sorry, I know that's really gross), but my stomach is doing much better now. Gave my doggie a trim and a bath today, so he's looking all clean and fluffy. And I watched "The Fall of The House of Usher" this afternoon. So all in all, it was a pretty good day. Yay!

pinkfloyd45769
11-09-2008, 04:51 PM
2/10
stressed,worried,sad,happy,wondering,confused,tire d,restless....all of those right now.

The Photographer
11-09-2008, 04:54 PM
0/10

Its all to personal to post but ive lost everything.

monalisa
11-09-2008, 05:00 PM
0/10

Its all to personal to post but ive lost everything.

Wow, that sucks. I sincerely hope it gets better for you!

monalisa
11-09-2008, 05:01 PM
2/10
stressed,worried,sad,happy,wondering,confused,tire d,restless....all of those right now.

Why? What's wrong Pinky?

pinkfloyd45769
11-10-2008, 09:28 AM
Why? What's wrong Pinky?

Nothing:)I'm just working myself to death and its catching up.I have tried to push myself to get all the work done before upcoming holidays so i can enjoy the breaks.Its alot to do and its kicking my ass:pThe hospital calls me in every chance they get...pretty stressed!

fortunato
11-10-2008, 10:22 AM
5/10

I was supposed to start a new job today, but found out I won't be starting until Sunday. This sucks, because I'm broke, and now I'll be a whole week without pay.

This is no good.

urgeok2
11-10-2008, 10:25 AM
2/10

i was sick last night ... still lousy today - maybe food poisoning .. not sure.

think i'll go home early and crash

monster123
11-10-2008, 10:52 AM
3/10

I got a call from a job i really wanted and all they called to say was im sorry you dont qualify

My daughters about as sick as they get

my coffee machine broke

my stove developed a lovely grease fire

and im lonely :(

ferretchucker
11-10-2008, 12:16 PM
5/10

I went to a funeral today. My great uncles. I didn't know him much, but still, it's not a nice thing. It was the first funeral I've been to. And I noticed, it's not the death that upsets you, but the greiving of the loved ones around you. But, the funeral was very nice, the music was good, it ran smoothly in a nice crematorium. The wake was good, with high spirits, lovely food and remembering my dear uncle.

hacelikewhoa
11-10-2008, 05:14 PM
7/10

I'm sick and tired and I've slept in until about 4 but my boyfriend is taking care of me so it's all good

Leprucky Cougar
11-10-2008, 08:14 PM
5/10

Feeling a little sick in the throat-clogged with Saliva globs, a few sniffies here and there

didn't go 2 work 2day

Classes were decent

Wish it wasn't as sunny as it gets still in November

missmacabre
11-11-2008, 07:00 PM
8/10
I have a horrible cold and a high fever, but the relief of being caught up enough at school to stay home and get better make such a difference.

pinkfloyd45769
11-12-2008, 05:09 AM
6/10
I'm getting organized,its a slow process.Other than workking like a nut i'm pretty good!!:)

Hope all you sick peeps get better!!