PDA

View Full Version : Miss me???

VampiricClown
04-30-2006, 05:17 PM

Yellow Jacket
04-30-2006, 05:19 PM
You were gone?!? :eek: I'm just fucking with you! Glad to see you back!

Posher778
04-30-2006, 05:22 PM
Welcome back you dirty hoebag:)

VampiricClown
04-30-2006, 05:22 PM

The_Return
04-30-2006, 05:25 PM
Uh, refresh me. Who are you?

Yellow Jacket
Originally posted by VampiricClown
Yeah, I've been gone for over a week or so. And thanks for the welcome back. :cool:

No problem CaptainHowdy!

VampiricClown

Posher778
04-30-2006, 05:27 PM
Only thing that changed is I almost doubled your postcount biatch.

Yellow Jacket
04-30-2006, 05:29 PM
lol, I see this place hasn't changed. Thanks.:D

That's not true! Posher got a boob job.

Posher778
04-30-2006, 05:30 PM
And YJ got penetrated, AGAIN!

Yellow Jacket
04-30-2006, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by Posher778
And YJ got penetrated, AGAIN!

I'm getting penetrated once more this Friday. :p

Posher778
04-30-2006, 05:35 PM
Shhh...<_< >_>

The_Return
04-30-2006, 05:36 PM
You guys kinda creep me out sometimes...

Posher778
04-30-2006, 05:36 PM
Denial!

The_Return
04-30-2006, 05:38 PM
Denial!

http://www.nile.co.za/Egypt-Map-Adj-fix-copy-net-.jpg

Posher778
04-30-2006, 05:39 PM
Thenile!

The_Return
04-30-2006, 05:40 PM
Thenile!

It's an old joke, but I like it:D

Yellow Jacket
04-30-2006, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by The_Return
You guys kinda creep me out sometimes...

Sorry. I'm just joking around. Now, Posher might've gotten a boob job (I actually think that's a true fact), but me, no penetration. Just a belated circumsision. :p Alright, I'll shut up now!

The_Return
04-30-2006, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by Yellow Jacket
Sorry. I'm just joking around. Now, Posher might've gotten a boob job (I actually think that's a true fact), but me, no penetration. Just a belated circumsision. :p Alright, I'll shut up now! :eek:

Posher778
04-30-2006, 05:43 PM
No no.. Go one, you can look like a slioghtly bigger idiot than you do now, keep it up.

ItsAlive75
04-30-2006, 06:08 PM
This should be the official gay thread.

Posher778
04-30-2006, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by ItsAlive75
This should be the official gay thread.

Well, it's official because you just posted in it.

Yellow Jacket
04-30-2006, 06:50 PM

You're in an insulting mood tonight! Maybe this will cheer you up.

http://www.joeyharrison.com/ftp.joeyharrison.com/Drink%20Cheer%20Up.JPG

ItsAlive75
04-30-2006, 07:14 PM

Yep, my posts are much gayer than a bunch of pre-pubescent boys talkin' about homosexual penetration.

bwind22
05-01-2006, 12:45 AM
Yep, my posts are much gayer than a bunch of pre-pubescent boys talkin' about homosexual penetration.

Hahahaha!

This thread is almost as gay as the one this tool made last week telling us all that he was leaving.

Now maybe you see why I told you goodbye threads were gay Clown. You were gone for a fuckin week. Who cares? Big deal. Did anyone miss ya?

You want us to throw ya a bon voyage party and then 6 days later when you "show up" again (I use that term loosely, because a week hardly even constitutes leaving in the first place), we'll have a little welcome back party. :rolleyes:

Do me a favor... Next time you leave, don't make a thread about it and then after you leave without making a thread about it, don't come back.

ItsAlive, thanks. Your 2 posts were the only ones in this thread that were evn worth reading.

Giorgia
05-01-2006, 02:43 AM
Originally posted by bwind22
Hahahaha!

This thread is almost as gay as the one this tool made last week telling us all that he was leaving.

Now maybe you see why I told you goodbye threads were gay Clown. You were gone for a fuckin week. Who cares? Big deal. Did anyone miss ya?

You want us to throw ya a bon voyage party and then 6 days later when you "show up" again (I use that term loosely, because a week hardly even constitutes leaving in the first place), we'll have a little welcome back party. :rolleyes:

Do me a favor... Next time you leave, don't make a thread about it and then after you leave without making a thread about it, don't come back.

ItsAlive, thanks. Your 2 posts were the only ones in this thread that were evn worth reading.

Seriously, what's wrong with you? If you didn't care that much why did you even post something? Is it normal that people talk to each other this way?

bwind22
05-01-2006, 03:26 AM
Originally posted by Giorgia
Seriously, what's wrong with you? If you didn't care that much why did you even post something? Is it normal that people talk to each other this way?

If you don't see anything a little bit retarded about posting a thread that says you're leaving, but then not actually leaving and continuing to post on it for a week, only to disappear for a few days and expect everyone to be excited that you're "back" less than 2 weeks later, then you are just as retarded as he is.

In response to your question, yes. I point out stupidity wherever it abounds and sometimes the truth is unpleasent.

AUSTIN316426808
05-01-2006, 03:31 AM
I point out stupidity wherever it abounds and sometimes the truth is unpleasent.

Guess you don't have alot of mirrors in your house.

Haunted
05-01-2006, 05:37 AM
How very clever, Austin.

As for my two cents: I don't think that it was necessary to call Giorgia retarded for her comment. Her point was very sound: If you think a thread is stupid, why post in it? For myself, I was curious as to what VC had gotten himself into this week.

We were all young once. I, at least, was not born an adult.

slasherman
05-01-2006, 05:57 AM
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d54/slasherman1971/pissright.gif http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d54/slasherman1971/pissleft.gif

bwind22
05-01-2006, 06:01 AM
Originally posted by AUSTIN316426808
Guess you don't have alot of mirrors in your house.

Here's another truth for ya... I don't like the Vikings draft too much this year.

And Haunted, I didn't exactly call him/her retarded. My statement was more or less saying that what Vamp is doing here for attention is retarded and IF she/he is unable to realize that, THEN he/she is probably retarded too.

As for why I post in threads that I find stupid? That's simple. I'm hoping to discourage folks from posting stupid crap in the future and thereby saving myself a little wasted time somewhere down the road. What's so wrong with that?

ItsAlive75
05-01-2006, 07:25 AM
Here's another truth for ya... I don't like the Vikings draft too much this year.

I don't like the Bears' draft either... cept' for that fullback.

Haunted
05-01-2006, 07:32 AM

And Haunted, I didn't exactly call him/her retarded. My statement was more or less saying that what Vamp is doing here for attention is retarded and IF she/he is unable to realize that, THEN he/she is probably retarded too.

As for why I post in threads that I find stupid? That's simple. I'm hoping to discourage folks from posting stupid crap in the future and thereby saving myself a little wasted time somewhere down the road. What's so wrong with that?

I understand. I guess I just get jealous when I have something reasonably intelligent that I post, and a few people respond. However, somebody posts something silly, and a bunch of people respond telling them how silly it was.:D

I mean, in your mind VC should get "The Most Irrelevant Thread Starter" when in fact, I voted for myself, because I never get any replies.:D

bwind22
05-01-2006, 07:33 AM
Arizona cleaned up though! They're gonna be a powerhouse if their WR's can stay healthy!

(Too bad for them Denny Green is their coach so all they'll do is make the playoffs, but always disappoint their fans once they're there.)

ItsAlive75
05-01-2006, 07:33 AM
Hey, I responded to the books and covers thread...

ItsAlive75
05-01-2006, 07:35 AM
(Too bad for them Denny Green is their coach so all they'll do is make the playoffs, but always disappoint their fans once they're there.)

Denny Green rocks. I love listening to his interviews and press conferences, he sounds like Jesse Jackson if he were a cartoon.

bwind22
05-01-2006, 07:35 AM
Originally posted by Haunted
I understand. I guess I just get jealous when I have something reasonably intelligent that I post, and a few people respond. However, somebody posts something silly, and a bunch of people respond telling them how silly it was.:D

I mean, in your mind VC should get "The Most Irrelevant Thread Starter" when in fact, I voted for myself, because I never get any replies.:D

He should get Least Absent and Least Missed as well as Least Relevant.

Triple Crown.

bwind22
05-01-2006, 07:36 AM
Hey, I responded to the books and covers thread...

Huh?

For Haunted I presume? If not, I don't know what you're tlkaing about.

ItsAlive75
05-01-2006, 07:37 AM
Huh?

For Haunted I presume? If not, I don't know what you're tlkaing about.

Yep, for Haunted. I was in one of those, "I aint quotin' shit" moods.

bwind22
05-01-2006, 07:37 AM
Denny Green rocks. I love listening to his interviews and press conferences, he sounds like Jesse Jackson if he were a cartoon.

The local hard rock station still has him call in all the time and talk to their morning show. His voice is hilarious. It sounds like someone making fun of what he should sound like.

VampiricClown
05-01-2006, 07:58 AM

Zero
05-01-2006, 08:11 AM
a very *penetrating* analysis of the situation

The Flayed One
05-01-2006, 08:52 AM
I don't like the Vikings draft too much this year.

I was very happy with the way my Raiders drafted. Al not only didn't trade up to get Vince Young, but Leinert was there and he passed him up for Huff. Huff is an immediate need that strengthens our secondary and is a day one started. Drafting a QB would have also meant that our 3rd rounder last year (Andrew Walter) was a complete waste.

monalisa
05-01-2006, 01:07 PM
Other stuff deleted to save space...
Have a nice day.

I'm glad to hear from you again Vampire Boy. And I'm glad your life has taken a positive turn, you sound a lot happier, which I guess actually would not have been that hard considering how depressed you sounded before. ;) Anyway, I really am glad you're feeling better and stronger.
Take care,
-mona

Despare
05-01-2006, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by The Flayed One
I was very happy with the way my Raiders drafted. Al not only didn't trade up to get Vince Young, but Leinert was there and he passed him up for Huff. Huff is an immediate need that strengthens our secondary and is a day one started. Drafting a QB would have also meant that our 3rd rounder last year (Andrew Walter) was a complete waste.

We were supposed to get Huff... seriously... Ernie Sims? Bah... at least we didn't get another QB to ruin.

Welcome back VC.

The Flayed One
05-01-2006, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by Despare
We were supposed to get Huff... seriously... Ernie Sims? Bah... at least we didn't get another QB to ruin.

Welcome back VC.

Lions fan, eh? I'm really surprised you guys didn't take Bunkley. What the fuck was that with the Bills? At least Sims was rated decent for your position.

Despare
05-01-2006, 01:40 PM
Lions fan, eh? I'm really surprised you guys didn't take Bunkley. What the fuck was that with the Bills? At least Sims was rated decent for your position.

Been kind of upset with our last few years but hey at least we have the Pistons (and maybe the Tigers are back... wow they killed the Twins). Anyway, Sims will be good I'm sure I was just hoping we'd get Huff. So many people are upset we didn't take Leinhart and make some QB trades but I'm happy with the decision and we have a good group of RBs so who knows. Raiders look poised to do some damage this year, so does Arizona... I can't WAIT for football season.

AUSTIN316426808
05-01-2006, 09:54 PM

Wasn't too bad, now the Bills on the other hand must have little to no sense of value. They reached on every pick right through the 4th round.

AUSTIN316426808
05-01-2006, 10:01 PM

As long as Matt Millen is around a Lion's pick will never surprise me.

monalisa
05-01-2006, 10:50 PM
If you guys don't stop talking about sports on this thread, I swear to God I'll started talking about the benifits of using tampons vs pads. And trust me you DON'T want to hear details!

Welcome back VC!

bwind22
05-02-2006, 12:14 AM
All of these people saying welcome back makes me want to puke. HE NEVER EVEN REALLY LEFT! He was gone for a week. Big deal. I'd rather hear about tampons and pads than have people make a goodbye and hello thread every time they sign out for a few days.

Sports talk is the only thing that has made this thread worthwhile.

bwind22
05-02-2006, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by Despare
Been kind of upset with our last few years but hey at least we have the Pistons (and maybe the Tigers are back... wow they killed the Twins). Anyway, Sims will be good I'm sure I was just hoping we'd get Huff. So many people are upset we didn't take Leinhart and make some QB trades but I'm happy with the decision and we have a good group of RBs so who knows. Raiders look poised to do some damage this year, so does Arizona... I can't WAIT for football season.

Barring injuries (Which is easier said than done for this squad,) Arizona should be a legit contender this year and years to come for sure! Green has made some great off-season moves this year.

The Flayed One
05-02-2006, 03:14 AM
Originally posted by monalisa
I swear to God I'll started talking about the benifits of using pads.

The benefits of using pads is definately an appropriate conversation in a thread about football. Some people think they're a little oversized these days, especially with the dangers of horse collar tackling.

Anyway...

Barring injuries (Which is easier said than done for this squad,) Arizona should be a legit contender this year and years to come for sure! Green has made some great off-season moves this year.

The Cardinals are getting scarey. With Larry F. and Anquan B. for Leinert to throw to, not to mention Edge at the running game...the NFC West could start getting real competetive.

slasherman
05-02-2006, 03:55 AM
I missed you sooooo much (http://gorillamask.net/oldladypunch.shtml)

Zero
05-02-2006, 06:23 AM
OUCH - that was harsh. . . i must say i always find it funny seeing real fighting - its so different from the nonsense in movies. i was in a bar about 2 weeks back and a fight broke out and it was more 'inaction' than action - these big fat drunk slobs just grappled and then would try and hit each other, one actually fell down trying to punch the other guy and, in fairness, probably did more damage in the fall. . . the only real action was the bouncer smacking a guy's head against the door as they were thrown out. . . ahh, real life

on the other main topic - i use pads, they feel less intrusive

newb
05-02-2006, 06:29 AM
I was always partial to tampons......gives you something to floss with after.

Haunted
05-02-2006, 08:17 AM
I use a mixture of both. When I'm at home for the day, I'll use pads. However, when I'm going to be out, I don't want to look like I'm riding a horse, so it's tampons for me. I like the new Pear tampons. They glide right it. Those old cardboard fucks always get stuck, and you're always hopping around the bathroom trying to fix them just right.

monalisa
05-02-2006, 02:37 PM
All of these people saying welcome back makes me want to puke. HE NEVER EVEN REALLY LEFT! He was gone for a week. Big deal. I'd rather hear about tampons and pads than have people make a goodbye and hello thread every time they sign out for a few days.

Sports talk is the only thing that has made this thread worthwhile.

Then start a sports thread!!!! I've been accused and been guilty of, taking over someone else's thread with an unrelated topic. I like VC and I don't care if he left for only 2 days, I'm still glad he's back. But I've been told and now I'm telling you, start your own thread if you want a new topic.

monalisa
05-02-2006, 02:42 PM
I use a mixture of both. When I'm at home for the day, I'll use pads. However, when I'm going to be out, I don't want to look like I'm riding a horse, so it's tampons for me. I like the new Pear tampons. They glide right it. Those old cardboard fucks always get stuck, and you're always hopping around the bathroom trying to fix them just right.

LOL, love your description and you're absolutly right. Pads always made me feel like I was wearing a diaper. Tampons are better. (I'm not getting gross yet...) Should we start a new thread, or just be glad VC is posting again and get over it?

monalisa
05-02-2006, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by newb
I was always partial to tampons......gives you something to floss with after.

OMG, that's funny! A friend of mine (male) says the same thing and it still cracks me up. Thanks for the humor.

alkytrio666
05-02-2006, 02:57 PM
This thread just screams drama.

Yellow Jacket
05-02-2006, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by alkytrio666
This thread just screams drama.

DRAMA!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

monalisa
05-02-2006, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by Yellow Jacket
DRAMA!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Oh, woe is me *puts hand to forehead*. I couldn't resist either. :p

pinkfloyd45769
05-02-2006, 06:48 PM
:D

VampiricClown
05-03-2006, 10:14 AM

Haunted
05-04-2006, 03:31 AM
I'm bringing this post back up, because I want to make a point...

Guys, you've seen idiotic posting people with two or possibly one dude(s) that has/was posting recently. I know that it's made me appreciate most, if not all of the members of this forum, because no matter what mistakes people make in starting threads, nobody is a moronic and useless as these jokers.

So, here's my proposition: Why don't all of you who've been arguing on this thread just start all over with a clean slate. Just bare in mind the crap that's gone on for the past 24hrs. and say to yourselves, "Damn, this thread might be crappy to me, but's it's paltry to what this other stuff is."

That way, we are a forum ready to do battle with the outter forces of idiocy. Besides, most the guys you're picking on in this thread are young, but they'll pick up the flow as time goes on.

Breathe. It's all good.

Heart

stubbornforgey
05-04-2006, 03:44 AM
LOL..this thread is kinda hard case.
When i go away..i explain my absence then just go..
then just return and pick up from where i left off ..all for good reason...
to avoid these kinda dramas.
Em sure you were sorely missed V.C.
Glad to see that your love life is finally working out for you.

PR3SSUR3
05-04-2006, 08:42 AM
Em

What is this all about?

Em sure et's not quite right.

stubbornforgey
05-04-2006, 05:24 PM
How many of my posts have you read ?
I type how i speak..
go and mock somebody who really gives a fuck.:D

PR3SSUR3
05-07-2006, 05:49 AM
But iff wee orl toiped hew we spuwk weed end upp tiypin leyk this and nurwbodee wud unndastaand wot wee wur onn abowt.

Elocution lessions, missy.

Haunted
05-07-2006, 07:55 AM
I happen to love the fact that she says "em!" I think it's increddibly cute. I get a kick out of it every time I read her posts. I love it!

Keep saying "em," Stubborn! It's all you!

PR3SSUR3
05-07-2006, 08:04 AM
I hear Stubborn's fave rapper is Imenim

:p

monalisa
05-07-2006, 12:26 PM
I happen to love the fact that she says "em!" I think it's increddibly cute. I get a kick out of it every time I read her posts. I love it!

Keep saying "em," Stubborn! It's all you!

I like it too, I think it's cute and unique! Em glad she says it!

BTW, nice butt floss PR3SSUR3.

PR3SSUR3
05-07-2006, 03:18 PM
Er, thanks... I think.

I grew it myself.