PDA

View Full Version : Red Letter

Posher778
04-30-2006, 10:27 AM
I was helping my friend's older brother with this, but I might stop helping him, because it is seriously the most disturbing thing I have ever done or been involved in, and it kind of scares me that I helped think it up, but, i'll tell you what it's about.

Red Letter

A boy of 18, senior in high school , etc, not very popular, the sort, and his girlfriend are at some party, and the boy is always plagued by voices in his mind, telling him about hell, how his parents are burning in hell and he'll be there soon, and all his loved ones, etc, and he sees demons everywhere, in his mind, outside his window, everything. (sort of, a donnie darko with frank thing), He also hears screams of his parents who died just 8 months earlier, when the voices started. He lives with the aunt, who is old and sick. He has always been religious, but lately the demons have scarred him, and he doesn't know what's going on. On the way home from the party, Rob (that's his name), and Rachel (GF), see a car flipped over on the street,and cops and ambulances everywhere. It was Rob's best friend, whom, (will be explained in the actual story), has had problems with drugs and drinking and cutting himself, and he apparently tried to kill himself by crashing into another car at 80 MPH on this back road. The family of 4, mom dad, 2 kids, in the other car were killed and burned up in their van, and Rob's best friend's car was totaled, as was Rob's friend's body. (we'll call robs friend Jack, just cause...)

So, at the site, rob fins a letter addressed to him, ina red envelope... It's a letter written from jack... while he's being tortured in hell... Scary shit...
He talks about being in a tiny, body fitting box, pitch black, freezing in there, and lying there for years, decades, eternities. He can't scream, nothing will sound, he's completely mesmerized. He hears footsteps, something takes him, into nothingness. He's in a freezing cold iron chair, nailed down, being tortured by any given thing imaginable. He hears horrible screams everywhere, peoiple crying, etc. It's really fucked up, I don't have everything written down with me, but it's nightmare scary. Unimaginable things happen to him, and he's thrown into fire, and surrounded by, shitsmelling, rotting, burning people in agony, being jabbed by spears and tridents for no reason. A dark figure sits off on a seat up on a rock hill. It's red, black, boiling, and claustrophobic in there, and he knows exactly what is going on. He burns there for 1000 years, just seconds on earth. Rob reads the letter in horror, as more and more sentences fill the page, just thoughts from his friends mind, but the page never fills up. He then is thrown back into the dark box and left there for eternity, but eternity isn't enough... He's tortured again, then burned, repeat, OVER AND OVER, never stopping, no break, no moment of joy or peace, forever, and rob is reading exactly what jack is thinking, right on the page. There are frightening demons all around rob, just smiling and glaring at him, Rachel has no clue what's going on, so rob tries to help jack. *this part is unfinished, but will eventually drive rob to insanity, leading him to find the only answer to jack's misery, by killing himself. The script ends with Rob crashing his car at the same place as jack, deserving what jack had for not helping him in the first place. Rachel is possibly killed by some evil force in the middle of this. I didn't type all of the tortures, but they are very fucked up and scary. this is scarier than The exorcist, or books like the stand, etc. I might just drop it, this is not really my alley...

The last line is:

...Because an eternity in hell, is like an ant walking around and around a steel ball the size of earth, and the time is takes for the ant to wear the steel ball down to NOTHING, is one day in hell.

What do you guys think? Scary as SHIT?

Haunted
04-30-2006, 01:21 PM
I would like to see the manuscript.

Posher778
04-30-2006, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by Haunted
I would like to see the manuscript.

I'll mail you one once it's finished, or... my friend will.

So, is that a <you like it> comment?