PDA

View Full Version : 12 Year-Old With 'Bad Temper' Kills Mom And Brother

bloodrayne
04-28-2006, 06:58 AM
12-Year-Old Accused Of Killing Mom And Brother

District Heights, Maryland -- A 12-year-old boy is being held in the deaths of another boy and a woman at a Maryland apartment on Sunday.

Police said the victims are the mother and brother of the suspect.

The bodies of the woman and her son were removed from their apartment Sunday afternoon in Forestville, Maryland, and police have arrested the woman's 12-year-old son.

Authorities said the two were found beaten and stabbed to death inside their home.

Police recovered bags of evidence from the apartment and neighbors said a club was also found in a nearby drain.

Residents told WRC that they are horrified that a 12-year-old would be accused of killing his own mother and his little brother.

"I was shocked and I was broken-hearted," Azalia Taylor said. "I was hurt, because no matter what goes on with your parents or in your home, there's still no way you should act like that."

Police said the killings stemmed from a domestic dispute.

The county's state's attorney's office will determine what charges the boy will face, but WRC was told he will be charged as a juvenile because in Maryland, suspects have to be at least 14 years old to be charged with murder as an adult.

So far police have not released the names of the woman and boy who were killed.

Neighbors said the 12-year-old has a violent temper.

horror_master
04-28-2006, 04:53 PM
That must of been one bad temper that kida has

slasherman
04-30-2006, 11:24 AM
Michael Myers ?

Posher778
04-30-2006, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by slasherman
Michael Myers ?
Crazy 12 yr old posers.

wvhorrorfan
05-03-2006, 04:10 AM
hes sick

Yellow Jacket
05-15-2006, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by bloodrayne
Neighbors said the 12-year-old has a violent temper.

Well, no shit! He supposedly killed his mother and brother. If that's not a violent temper, then I don't know what is.

The STE
05-15-2006, 02:17 PM
double-you-tee-eff?

scaryminda15
05-16-2006, 06:21 AM
i have a bad temper too, and i have a little demon for a brother so if i go on a killing spree it wasnt my fault. lol. just kidding.:D

Miss Olivia
05-16-2006, 06:54 AM
My ex husband was in juvie with a 11 year old who killed his 14 year old sister over a video game....he said they had him on like 5 different medications and the kid would just sit in the corner and bang his head on the wall all day.....creepy.

scaredsilly
06-04-2006, 05:28 AM
i have an 11 yr old brother-in-law going to be 12 in a week. the doctor said they need to find him a summer program or he'll be in juvie by the end of summer. now this kid has legitamate problems it really is a sad case. but i am so afraid of what he'll do when he get older. his anger is so insane.

X¤MurderDoll¤X
06-07-2006, 07:54 PM
manson and video games