PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Know This Title?

cocopups81
04-27-2006, 08:23 PM
There's a bit in this movie where there is this group of young people one is a black guy they're unloading something from the back of their car - getting something from their boot and getting ready to go to this party and the black guy gets killed in a most brutal way while getting something from the boot of his car I think. Anyone know this movie?

Set in the woods, I think there might've been a pool or lake to outside of this log cabin - it's an isolated area a strange oldish man lives there alone I remember he's a bit of a peeping-tom/ stalker looking at all the young people (girls) that come to stay at this place in the woods/wilderness with pool It's an old movie I think they've come on a holiday or something at this remote and secluded place set out in the wilderness. It's pretty eerie not sure if he's the killer he might be same old guy touches girl's breast through her blouse while sitting on this log out in the woods - rubs; lavers this fruity stuff on his hands and puts hand through her blouse on her to make it easier to massage her breast. (I think that's why he does that strange movie lol)