PDA

View Full Version : Mudmen

Shadowman
04-26-2006, 05:30 PM
I'm not a REAL film maker, I'm only 15... but I'm getting a bunch of my friends together this summer and we're making a movie. It's called (I know it sounds cheesy)...

Mudmen: It's about these cops who were burried and some teenagers awaken them by accident with a book one of the teens grandpa gave them. Then the mudmen awaken and chase them through the woods and into an old abandoned barn, where the teens berricade themselves in and wait it out. But while the mudmen wait them outside, the teens start to get "cabin fever" inside the barn after a night in the barn, and start to get hungry, then they rurn on eachother, so what's more dangerous, the mudmen, or the teenagers?

I'm curently writing a script for it. And It's going to have a climax like in DAY OF THE DEAD where the zombies break in at the end. Well, the mudmen get in in the last 10 minutes of the movie and kill everyone but one person, then he escapes and no one believes him and he goes to a mental hospital because everyone thinks HE killed everyone.

Posher778
04-26-2006, 05:47 PM
Hmm.... Evil dead combined with Cabin Fever. How... original. I guess it could be ok, i'm not trying to pull you down or anything, it's just... been done. Maybe with the right script and stuff.

Shadowman
04-26-2006, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by Posher778
Hmm.... Evil dead combined with Cabin Fever. How... original. I guess it could be ok, i'm not trying to pull you down or anything, it's just... been done. Maybe with the right script and stuff.

I'm writing a rough copy in school during class. And I"ll rewrite it and show it to you guys.