PDA

View Full Version : Objective Reality

chainleen
04-26-2006, 04:55 AM
watch (http://www.pentagonstrike.co.uk/flash.htm#Main)

Zero
04-27-2006, 03:53 AM
this kind of disturbed me - - - so i dug up this:

truth (http://www.snopes.com/rumors/pentagon.htm)

Kemal
04-27-2006, 04:48 AM
What a bunch of bullshit. It was a fucking airliner, okay? They pulled pieces of the airliner out of the building. They recovered tissue from the victims and ID'd their bodies. There were people who saw the plane hit. There were light poles on the road that were knocked over by the plane. The damage done to the building was studied by engineers - you know, professionals, the people who actually know what the fuck they're talking about when it comes to analyzing structures.

But all it takes is for some wacko to throw together some footage, mix in a little music, a couple quotes taken out of context and do some slick editing, and every delusional fucktard starts screaming about government conspiracies.

I hate this conspiracy crap. It's sick. It's nothing but a way for paranoid losers to inject a little excitement into their hum-drum lives.

newb
04-27-2006, 05:15 AM
Originally posted by Kemal
What a bunch of bullshit. It was a fucking airliner, okay? They pulled pieces of the airliner out of the building. They recovered tissue from the victims and ID'd their bodies. There were people who saw the plane hit. There were light poles on the road that were knocked over by the plane. The damage done to the building was studied by engineers - you know, professionals, the people who actually know what the fuck they're talking about when it comes to analyzing structures.

But all it takes is for some wacko to throw together some footage, mix in a little music, a couple quotes taken out of context and do some slick editing, and every delusional fucktard starts screaming about government conspiracies.

I hate this conspiracy crap. It's sick. It's nothing but a way for paranoid losers to inject a little excitement into their hum-drum lives.

Stop holding back Kemal....tell us how you REALLY feel:D

next thing your gonna be telling us is that there was nobody on the grassy knoll.

SKOOFx
04-27-2006, 05:54 AM
LOOSE CHANGE SECOND EDITION (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8260059923762628848&q=loose+change&pl=true)

This thing blew me away.

I recommend everyone watches is.

I work a block away from the trade center, and trust me. Many things dont add up.

SKOOFx
04-27-2006, 05:55 AM
PS- and by block away, i dont mean one mile away. Literally. I pass it everyday as i step foot out of the subway.

Once again. here's that link

LOOSE CHANGE (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8260059923762628848&q=loose+change&pl=true)

SKOOFx
04-27-2006, 06:00 AM
The flick also voids the legitimacy of th second poster's link.

Abominus
04-27-2006, 06:06 AM
Amazing link, thanks for that.

Kemal
04-27-2006, 10:56 AM
Jesus fucking christ. Next you'll be talking about ZOG and the mud people.

Listen: they pulled pieces of the plane out of the building. They pulled tissue fragments from the passengers out of the building. They pulled fragments of the plane off the lawn in front of the building. People saw the plane hit the building. The plane knocked over lampposts on its way to hit the building. What the hell is so hard to believe here?

And why would the Evil Conspiracy fire a missile into the Pentagon anyway?

The Flayed One
04-27-2006, 11:00 AM
It's the Illuminati. Has to be. They've got you in their pocket, Kemal, and they're laughing.

chainleen
04-27-2006, 01:26 PM
lol This is why I posted it.

I think the gov has been screwing itself for a long time without blowing up it's own buildings. But what does anyone really know anyways?

Haunted
04-27-2006, 04:24 PM
Conspiracy theories are like those Air Heads candies, they're synthetic, bad for you, but man do they taste good.

monalisa
04-27-2006, 05:53 PM

And why would the Evil Conspiracy fire a missile into the Pentagon anyway?

Yep, just keep those blinders on, you'll feel safer.

Kemal
04-28-2006, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by monalisa
Yep, just keep those blinders on, you'll feel safer.

Well since I'm "blind," why don't you enlighten me. This should be good for a laugh.

Haunted
04-28-2006, 03:31 PM
I see where you're coming from, Kemal. I can't wrap my head around a conspiracy that's passed down from cabinet to cabinet, from party to party, with a little note saying, "When you're out of office: don't let the press find out, put this in the pink envelope with the giraffe stamp on it in the right bottom drawer of the mini bar in the Oval Office. Pass it on." No one explains why the present party decided it was finally time to act.

What, were they sitting around drinking one night and Rumsfeld said, "Hey, you guys, what about that pink envelope?"

Cheney: Should we?

Bush: Hell yeah! Let's do it tomorrow.

Rumsfeld: Too suspicious

Bush: How about, next week...uh...let's say...the eleventh at 9 o'clock or so?

Cheney and Rumsfeld: Yeah!

Somehow, I doubt that's how (or bureaucratically similar) it went down.

The_Punisher
04-28-2006, 06:24 PM
Hey Kemal, i am not tryin to disrespect you in any way, but i have to ask, did you even watch what was posted? If not, you are just blindly excepting was was fed to you. I am not saying i believe this, but it does bring up some valid points. Maybe you should take the time and listen and watch with an open mind before you go off spouting "just because the govenment or media said it, it has to be true. "

Once again i am not attacking you or trying to start anything, and i am definatly not showing you any disrespect.

And if you did go to the links and watch the entire thing, i apologize in advance.

monalisa
04-28-2006, 06:28 PM
I'm not saying that I agree that our government planned and perpetrated (sp?) the whole thing. But I DO think there are things that they aren't telling us, covering up, whatever you want to call it. The sad thing is that they probably do it most of the time and we don't even realize it. When people find things that don't match up, it is worth paying attention to. I'm not a member of the "tin hat club" or anything, but I know better to think that our dear government always has the average citizens best interest at heart and they definately are not honest!

BTW...blind·er
Pronunciation: 'blIn-d&r
Function: noun
1 : either of two flaps on a horse's bridle to keep it from seeing objects at its sides
2 plural : a limitation or obstruction to sight or discernment

Kemal
04-29-2006, 07:05 AM
Yeah, I saw it, it's the same crap that's been going around the net for years. He says "no 757 was recovered from the Pentagon." Well what do you expect? It hits a concrete building, do you think you're going to find it parked neatly inside? And by the way, they did find wreckage of the plane, and they found tissue remains of passengers, so he's flat out wrong on that count.

Most conspiracy theories are just silly, but there's something about this one that gets under my skin.

Oh, and read this:

http://www.popularmechanics.com/science/defense/1227842.html?page=6&c=y

monalisa
04-29-2006, 02:17 PM
Yeah, I saw it, it's the same crap that's been going around the net for years. He says "no 757 was recovered from the Pentagon." Well what do you expect? It hits a concrete building, do you think you're going to find it parked neatly inside? And by the way, they did find wreckage of the plane, and they found tissue remains of passengers, so he's flat out wrong on that count.

Most conspiracy theories are just silly, but there's something about this one that gets under my skin.

Oh, and read this:

http://www.popularmechanics.com/science/defense/1227842.html?page=6&c=y

Thanks for the link Kemal, more info is better and at least interesting to read. None of us really know what really happened that day, except that it was a horrible day and a lot of innocent peple lost their lives. And I agree that a lot of conspiracy theories are just silly, but are worth at least paying attention to. Don't know if this one is one that has any merit or not, again, none of us do. I'm just saying to keep your eyes and mind open to the possibility that there may be some kind of cover-up going on. No, I'm not saying you're blind or anything and I'm sorry if you took my earlier comments in a way that was different from what I meant, obviously I'm guilty of doing that sometimes too. It's part of being human.
Peace and take care.
-monalisa