PDA

View Full Version : sunless tanners

pinkfloyd45769
04-25-2006, 07:42 PM
I have to stop going to the tanning salon now, my doctor thinks it's best. I hate to not have a tan, i look unhealthy without one. I was wondering if any of you use sunless tanners?? If so, which are the best to try? I do not want to look orange! :o

MisterSadistro
04-25-2006, 07:48 PM
http://www.tipiloschi.net/nino/ninoland/wonka_oompa_loompa.jpg
"We use Wonka's Sunless Tanning Oil for an all natural looking tan !" :D
CK

chainleen
04-26-2006, 04:42 AM
hehe wonka's rock.

If you find a good tanner let us know. I am allergic to the sun (on really intense bright days I break out in hives). I asked about tanning before because once I get acclimated to the sun I don't break out so much....anyways I was told if I really want to do it I should open up the tanning bed and sit in a chair by the door...lol

Needless to say I never bothered.

ItsAlive75
04-26-2006, 11:08 AM
Mags, its sunny out! Go get some sun, lil' lady! I only get farmer's tans anyway, those are very midwest.

Haunted
04-26-2006, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by pinkfloyd45769
I have to stop going to the tanning salon now, my doctor thinks it's best. I hate to not have a tan, i look unhealthy without one. I was wondering if any of you use sunless tanners?? If so, which are the best to try? I do not want to look orange! :o

Maggie, my darlin' I smoke, so I don't have a leg to stand on, but I love you so I'm gonna say it. Don't go to those things. The sun isn't as bad. Melanoma is not something that you want to get. It's very bad. For your baby, for us folks at HDC that love you and think you're spiffy keen, keep to the sun.:)

Zero
04-27-2006, 03:38 AM
Originally posted by ItsAlive75
Mags, its sunny out! Go get some sun, lil' lady! I only get farmer's tans anyway, those are very midwest.

redneck

pinkfloyd45769
04-27-2006, 08:09 AM
I guess i'll just go out and sit in the yard naked!!! I tried a sunless tanner and it looks like shit,fuck that. I guess i'll be in the sun alot more now!

bloodrayne
04-27-2006, 08:11 AM
I guess i'll just go out and sit in the yard naked!!! I tried a sunless tanner and it looks like shit,fuck that. I guess i'll be in the sun alot more now! Just get a full-body, light brown tattoo :)

newb
04-27-2006, 08:14 AM
I guess i'll just go out and sit in the yard naked!!! I tried a sunless tanner and it looks like shit,fuck that. I guess i'll be in the sun alot more now!

And your address is?

AUSTIN316426808
04-27-2006, 08:24 AM
Tanning is one thing you will never catch me doing. I can't stand being in the sun, no way I'm gonna go outside for the sole purpose of letting it beam down on me.

newb
04-27-2006, 08:28 AM
fuck tanning

http://www.canadaka.net/files/thumbs/t_leatherface_416.jpg

bloodrayne
04-27-2006, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by AUSTIN316426808
Tanning is one thing you will never catch me doing. I can't stand being in the sun, no way I'm gonna go outside for the sole purpose of letting it beam down on me. LOL...I coulda made THAT post...But...I woulda added, "I couldn't tan if I WANTED to...But, I have never wanted to...So, no problem....I've kinda grown accustomed to my alabaster whiteness"....and...Dustin really likes the 'corpse look'...lol

Nyarlathotep
04-27-2006, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by newb
fuck tanning

is there a category in the hdc awards for the "hot-link" king :p

newb
04-27-2006, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by Nyarlathotep
is there a category in the hdc awards for the "hot-link" king :p

I really should stop that.

http://www.yogaworld.org/enter/images/bad_guy.gif

Nyarlathotep
04-27-2006, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by newb
I really should stop that.

http://www.yogaworld.org/enter/images/bad_guy.gif

amazes me how many times you pick a "bad" link

newb
04-27-2006, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by Nyarlathotep
amazes me how many times you pick a "bad" link

Lots of practice.

http://www.artistscope.com/linkprotect/bad-domain.gif

D'OH

ItsAlive75
04-27-2006, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by Zero
redneck

I take offense to that, I tell you whaaat...

Git er' done?

Haunted
04-27-2006, 02:33 PM
That Jergens lotion with an ity bit of sunless tanner is supposed to work really well. My sister-in-law (who's about to be kicked out of the family on account of her being a piece of shit) uses it, and it works really well.

My dad tans in winter due to the fact that he's part Cherokee. However, I take after my mum's mum who's Irish. I'm white as white can be. I'm crrreameh!

pinkfloyd45769
05-01-2006, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by Haunted
That Jergens lotion with an ity bit of sunless tanner is supposed to work really well. My sister-in-law (who's about to be kicked out of the family on account of her being a piece of shit) uses it, and it works really well.

My dad tans in winter due to the fact that he's part Cherokee. However, I take after my mum's mum who's Irish. I'm white as white can be. I'm crrreameh! Thanks Haunted!! I love the Jergens stuff! I'm not sure if it will tan, but it makes my skin really soft!! ;)

pinkfloyd45769
05-01-2006, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by ItsAlive75
Mags, its sunny out! Go get some sun, lil' lady! I only get farmer's tans anyway, those are very midwest. I got a little midwest tan today!! Thanks sweetie!! ;) :p

Angelakillsluts
05-01-2006, 09:30 PM
Tried a bunch of them, they all sucked. I used to use one and it worked great at first, but I stopped and then started using it again and it started turning me orange so I gave up.