PDA

View Full Version : Can someone please help????

horror_wench
04-25-2006, 02:32 PM
Hi there! I am trying to find a movie but I have no idea what it's called or who is in it. I know that it is a scary movie, probably from the 70's or early 80's. I know there were three children, two boys and a girl I think. They were alone in this big house, and they were running up the stairs screaming. They jumped on this bed, and it started to move. When they jumped off, hands began to reach from underneath the bed trying to grab them. Next thing I remember, was they were standing on a porch, or in the doorway looking outside into the night. Their mother was standing there, holding out her arms and telling the children to come to her. The oldest kid, a boy I think, said that's not our mother. Then, her head exploded. That's all I remember. I know the movie left a long lasting effect on me. I really need to find out what it is. Can someone please help me? The Wench

newb
04-25-2006, 02:44 PM
It sounds a little like.....and this just happens to be a running joke here..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v259/rockinmule/gate.jpg

but i don't remember any exploding heads in that.

Haunted
04-25-2006, 03:02 PM
That's what I came up with too, Newb. A movie based back in the days of the good ol' "Satanic Panic" complete with playing records blackwards.

horror_wench
04-25-2006, 06:05 PM
Oh thank you guys soooo much. For some reason this movie has been hanging over my head since I was like 4. I'm going out to rent it imeddiatly. Thank you thank you thank you!!!! And what do you mean it's a running joke???

The Flayed One
04-26-2006, 03:32 AM
I was wondering that myself. I'm just assuming that it's been the most queried about movie on the site before my time.

horror_wench
04-29-2006, 10:27 PM
Hey there! I just wanted to really thank you guys for helping me. I ordered the movie from Ebay and just got it today!! I watched it and oh my God! It is the movie. I thought I would never find it. Thank you all so much!!

alkytrio666
04-30-2006, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by The Flayed One
I was wondering that myself. I'm just assuming that it's been the most queried about movie on the site before my time.

For awhile, anyone who asked about any movie would get at least one response of "The Gate".

So it's become a little joke.