04-24-2006, 03:21 PM
Fuck 'em.

The_Return
04-24-2006, 03:23 PM
So, what did they say you cant do?

:p

Posher778
04-24-2006, 03:32 PM
parents get on my nerves... it's like... get off my fucking back.

VampiricClown
04-24-2006, 03:41 PM
Don't even get me started again.

The_Return
04-24-2006, 03:45 PM
Im doing fine with my parents...aside from an annoying little condition they have that prevents them from being able to hang up the phone while Im using it:rolleyes:

Other than that, I get along fine with 'e,. My dad used to try and tell me I wasnt aloud to use forums, but Ive won that arguement so many times he's just given up:p

Posher778
04-24-2006, 03:54 PM
My parents don't know about this forum. I minimize everytime they come nearby. I'm afraid they'll think i'm some psychotic freak if they see more horror related stuff in my life.

The STE
04-24-2006, 03:55 PM
meh, 75% of the time I'm fine with my parents

The_Return
04-24-2006, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by Posher778
My parents don't know about this forum. I minimize everytime they come nearby. I'm afraid they'll think i'm some psychotic freak if they see more horror related stuff in my life.

Heh...I made the mistake of mentioning the forum in a conversation with my dad one time. Big mistake. He's convinced everyone that uses the internet is a pychopathic child rapist. He does have a point in the fact that I know absolutly nothing about you people, but I had to good rebuttals for that:

#1- The door swings both ways. I know as much about you guys as you do about me, which is nothing. I know what you say about yourselves, but there's no way of knowing that's true...same goes for anything I say. Thats why I say little/nothing about myself.

#2- Who cares? I dont give my adress, name, phone number or anything like that out on the net, so even if you guys are a bunch of psychopathic child rapists, big deal. You cant do anything to me over the net.

After he realsed he had no argument what-so-ever, he gave up. Now he doesnt say anything, I dont even bother to minimize the window

bloodrayne
04-24-2006, 04:16 PM
Yeah, my mother gets on my nerves quite a bit, but I can handle it...

She doesn't like the way I dress (says black is 'depressing', and my horror and ban T-shirts look evil:rolleyes: )...She HATES my music, says it's too loud, and just a lot of 'noise'...She says that "watching all those horror movies isn't healthy" and that I need new hobbies/different interests....Says my interest in death/macabre/occult is somehow 'just wrong'...She even tells me that I need to get out in the sun more (apparently unaware, or unconcerned that it makes me feel sick), open the curtains, turn on some lights, and this is MY house...She never cared for any of my friends, always criticized them, the only difference from when I was younger is that she used to ask me "Where do their parents work?", now she asks "Where do THEY work?"...She doesn't like the fact that Dustin is Pagan, which is none of her business...If I don't feel like doing something for my sister, she complains to my mother, who then gives me a guilt trip and rides my ass till I do it (this has been going on since my sister was 2, she's 27 now:rolleyes: )...I could write out a long list (and it would probably be the same as most of you 'kids')...But, I'll spare ya:)

Bottom line: For all of you youngens who say, "I can't wait till I'm an adult and can move out on my own and get away from THEM"...Your parents will always be your parents...Even when you're over 30...They don't change much....Get used to it...

Posher778
04-24-2006, 04:18 PM
I just want my parents to leave me alone, know that I love them, but leave me alone, i'm 16, believe it or not i can SURVIVE on my own... it's called will.

bloodrayne
04-24-2006, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by The_Return
if you guys are a bunch of psychopathic child rapists, big deal. You cant do anything to me over the net. Oh...But...We can fantasize.....MUAHAHAHA

Creepy enough for ya? :D

Posher778
04-24-2006, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by bloodrayne
Oh...But...We can fantasize.....MUAHAHAHA

At least your female.:D

lovecraft
04-24-2006, 04:26 PM
As you get older, you realize life works in cycles. Our parents thought their parents were pains in the ass and so our chlldren will think we are pains in the ass.
sigh...
I have elton john's circle of life in my head...and...I..can't...get...it...out

VampiricClown
04-24-2006, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by The_Return
Heh...I made the mistake of mentioning the forum in a conversation with my dad one time. Big mistake. He's convinced everyone that uses the internet is a pychopathic child rapist. He does have a point in the fact that I know absolutly nothing about you people, but I had to good rebuttals for that:

#1- The door swings both ways. I know as much about you guys as you do about me, which is nothing. I know what you say about yourselves, but there's no way of knowing that's true...same goes for anything I say. Thats why I say little/nothing about myself.

#2- Who cares? I dont give my adress, name, phone number or anything like that out on the net, so even if you guys are a bunch of psychopathic child rapists, big deal. You cant do anything to me over the net.

After he realsed he had no argument what-so-ever, he gave up. Now he doesnt say anything, I dont even bother to minimize the window

Another thing, I believe you said you were over 12. I think you can probably defend yourself. I mean come on, if you're old enough to drive, you should be old enough to take care of yourself.

I was tempted the other night to give that guy that's stalking my gf, my home address. I figure if he comes, I'll beat his ass down for remarks like "I want to sniff your ass" and "Show me your ass on webcam". I'll show him his ass with my size 14 boot shoved up his ass.

@Posher
That's how I feel. :(

bloodrayne
04-24-2006, 04:32 PM
At least your female.:D As far as YOU know :eek: :p :D

Originally posted by lovecraft
I have elton john's circle of life in my head...and...I..can't...get...it...out

*shoots lovecraft in the head with shotgun*...There, is that better?.....lovecraft?......*crickets chirping*.....hello?........Sheesh, I was only trying to help....Some people are so unappreciative...hmph...

lovecraft
04-24-2006, 04:34 PM
sorry, i lost my head there for a moment....

yuk, yuk, yuk

Yellow Jacket
04-24-2006, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by The STE
meh, 75% of the time I'm fine with my parents

50% of the time I'm fine with my parents. The good 50% comes when they buy me stuff! The bad 50% is they don't get me that much! :p Seriously, my parents can piss me off at times, but I know they mean good! Except when they tell me to take out the dog about every half hour. HE DOESN'T NEED TO GO OUT!!! HE'S FINE!!! The worst thing is when they blame me when he shits in the house when I'm at a friends house because they couldn't get off of their lazy asses! Besides that, we're pretty good.

The_Return
04-24-2006, 04:37 PM
Oh...But...We can fantasize.....MUAHAHAHA

After Zombee comenting on my "innocence", Im pretty immune:p

bloodrayne
04-24-2006, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by lovecraft
sorry, i lost my head there for a moment....

yuk, yuk, yuk Heh

Reminds me of Weird Al's 'Albuquerque'....You know...That one part...With that guy...

ItsAlive75
04-24-2006, 04:42 PM
I love my folks, they've backed every decision I've ever made.

bloodrayne
04-24-2006, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by ItsAlive75
I love my folks, they've backed every decision I've ever made. No wonder you're a horror fan....Your parents must be aliens....Or...Did you make them in your basement?....Is your real name Jeffery Combs?...Herbert West?... :D

ItsAlive75
04-24-2006, 05:06 PM
No wonder you're a horror fan....Your parents must be aliens....Or...Did you make them in your basement?....Is your real name Jeffery Combs?...Herbert West?... :D

haha nah, my folks just really think I'm the only one who can make the best decisions for me. I'm lucky that they were really strict with me until high school, by then I was a pretty responsible guy.

Now they're fucked, cuz I just do whatever I waaaaaant.

Posher778
04-24-2006, 05:13 PM
As far as YOU know :eek: :p :D

Ahhh transvestite vampire whip fetished sunlight cursed thing! ahhhh return don't tell her anything!

bloodrayne
04-24-2006, 05:15 PM
Ahhh transvestite vampire whip fetished sunlight cursed thing! ahhhh return don't tell her anything! hahaha...That's awesome:D

Haunted
04-24-2006, 05:28 PM
My parents just worry a lot about me. My dad used to be real pain in the ass until he realized that I wasn't actually a fuck-up. I just have an illness that I have to conquer, and I'm getting better every day, so we're getting on better, except that I'm still messy.

Oh, and for you guys who have parents that worry about people knowing your name address and phone number. 3 people on this forum have that info. about me: The STE (yeah, I know), Rayne, and MisterSadistro (got the movie, gonna watch it when the folks aren't here). And my parents wonder why I want a Rottweiler.;) One night, I'm gonna wake up with some pretty black headed woman jumping up and down on my bed, a big ol' huge penis in my ear, and some scary motherfucker filming the whole thing.

bloodrayne
04-24-2006, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by Haunted
One night, I'm gonna wake up with some pretty black headed woman jumping up and down on my bed, a big ol' huge penis in my ear, and some scary motherfucker filming the whole thing. Okay...Who told?...I KNEW I couldn't trust those fuckers...

*formulates new plan*

:D

Haunted
04-24-2006, 05:34 PM
That was the cleverest thing I've been able to come up with in a while. Please allow me to bask.

bloodrayne
04-24-2006, 05:36 PM
That was the cleverest thing I've been able to come up with in a while. Please allow me to bask. Bask away :)

Posher778
04-24-2006, 05:36 PM
That was the cleverest thing I've been able to come up with in a while. Please allow me to bask.

That was my style of storytelling, good job.

Haunted
04-24-2006, 05:40 PM
Takes a very ostentatious bow. Thank you!

monalisa
04-24-2006, 05:40 PM
My parents just worry a lot about me ...
One night, I'm gonna wake up with some pretty black headed woman jumping up and down on my bed, a big ol' huge penis in my ear, and some scary motherfucker filming the whole thing.

My parents, especially my mom, worried about me incessantly. My dad used to be a fucking prick while we were growwing up, I think due to too much work realated stress, but whatever. Then I moved out and we started getting along better. Then mom had a heart attack (while I was away on vacation) and I started to realize that they weren't going to last for ever. Years went by and different health issues attacked both of them especially my mom. It's terribly weird to watch these 2 people that used to be so strong become so frail. During the last days of my mom's cancer I helped change her diapers and looked at the skin just hanging off her bones.
Don't mean to be so depressing, but I guess my point is, no matter how irritating they are, try to appreciate your parents and enjoy them while you can.

And Haunted, thank you for that unique visual you implanted in my head at the end of your post. It did make me laugh! ;)

alkytrio666
04-24-2006, 05:43 PM
Here's my deal:

There's a fine line between parenting and LIVING THROUGH ME. They've crossed that line pretty fucking bad as of late.

There's one big thing going on tonight I really don't care to share...maybe I'll save that for another night.

I haven't been this pissed in quite awhile.

Dante'sInferno
04-24-2006, 06:18 PM
My...parents are okay.

pinkfloyd45769
04-24-2006, 06:26 PM
I love my parents!! I really should tell them that more often.I really never fight with them and when i fight with my mom it's because we are so much alike.Sorry for whatever it is you are going through Alky!! :(

Posher778
04-24-2006, 06:29 PM
I try to stay as solitary as possible when at home... I'm not antisocial or anything, I just... choose to be alone, i'm most comfortable that way. So i only fight with my parents when they bug me... and they poretty much get it... when the door is closed, knock. I lash out. Rawr

ItsAlive75
04-24-2006, 06:45 PM
I try to stay as solitary as possible when at home... I'm not antisocial or anything, I just... choose to be alone, i'm most comfortable that way.

Y'know, I'm like that a lot too. When I'm in my apartment I usually get annoyed talkin' to my roommates. I just like sittin' around and doin' my own thing.

pinkfloyd45769
04-24-2006, 06:54 PM
Y'know, I'm like that a lot too. When I'm in my apartment I usually get annoyed talkin' to my roommates. I just like sittin' around and doin' my own thing. I hate being alone,i go nuts. I hate not having someone to talk to. How can you stand to be alone?

ItsAlive75
04-24-2006, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by pinkfloyd45769
I hate being alone,i go nuts. I hate not having someone to talk to. How can you stand to be alone?

I talk to the crazy people in my head.

Seriously, I go out and have a good time just like everybody else... It's just when I'm home I like to relax, and the only way for me to relax is to be by myself.

pinkfloyd45769
04-24-2006, 06:58 PM
I talk to the crazy people in my head.

Seriously, I go out and have a good time just like everybody else... It's just when I'm home I like to relax, and the only way for me to relax is to be by myself. I'm freaking right now cause i have noone to talk to. I really like to talk to people, just not on the phone. I have always had a problem with talking too much! :(

ItsAlive75
04-24-2006, 06:59 PM
I'm freaking right now cause i have noone to talk to. I really like to talk to people, just not on the phone. I have always had a problem with talking too much! :(

Ooooh, I HATE phone conversations! They never go anywhere and people think that they can small-talk for 45 minutes... my phone calls last 15 seconds, TOPS.

The STE
04-24-2006, 07:02 PM
I just hate phones. Like, really. I really, really hate phones. The only person I will voluntarily call is my g/f, other than that I'll only call when I have to, and I'll almost NEVER leave a message because I hate answering machines and voice mail more than phones

pinkfloyd45769
04-24-2006, 07:04 PM
Ooooh, I HATE phone conversations! They never go anywhere and people think that they can small-talk for 45 minutes... my phone calls last 15 seconds, TOPS. I'll try not to call ya anytime soon! I hate it when the same person calls me everyday to say the same shit she said the day before. I usually check my caller id and if its not important i say fuck it.

ItsAlive75
04-24-2006, 07:05 PM
I'll try not to call ya anytime soon! I hate it when the same person calls me everyday to say the same shit she said the day before. I usually check my caller id and if its not important i say fuck it.

I always make exceptions, Mags.:D

I don't have a house phone in my apt, so I go by my cell. If I don't know the name, I don't pick up.

Haunted
04-25-2006, 05:45 AM
I share the hatred of phones. I really really hate it when I'm in the middle of something when someone calls. I tell them that I'm in the middle of something and they still try to launch into a conversation. Drives me nuts. For a little while, I can carry on an interesting conversation, but once I start rambling, I know I should hang up.

"Uh...I gotta go. I just set my hair on fire."

filmmaker2
04-25-2006, 06:28 AM
I hate it when the same person calls me everyday to say the same shit she said the day before.

I hear that!!!! Can't stand it when people call to talk about basically nothing. *I ate a potato today!* Well WHOOP DE DOO! Oh man.

newb
04-25-2006, 06:55 AM
Originally posted by filmmaker2
I hear that!!!! Can't stand it when people call to talk about basically nothing. *I ate a potato today!* Well WHOOP DE DOO! Oh man.

What kind of potato?........fried,mashed,boiled,scalloped,
baked,roasted.......was it white or red potato....did they have a topping such as chive,sour creme,bacon,cheese....the potato conversation can be very rewarding.

cheebacheeba
04-25-2006, 07:27 AM
Yeah...don't hate on potatoes FM...The eating of, the versitility, the variety, and the conversation....it's allllll good.

filmmaker2
04-25-2006, 08:09 AM
Oh POO-NUTS then.

The Flayed One
04-25-2006, 08:31 AM
I like being alone. I hate it when people call me and just want to chat. I hate it when people just want to come over for a visit un-announced. I like hanging out with my movies, my video games & the occasional pet.

I DO like to go out & hang out with people, but I'm just as happy if not happier 75% of the time when I'm by myself. My current apartment is the first one I've had to myself since I moved out of my parents it's been 10 yrs). It's like paradise.

Spallalala
04-25-2006, 10:35 AM
No problem with the oldies..I mean..Dad died years ago and mum is losing everything basically. So uh..She really doesn't bother about me much. Just as long as theres tea, bread, butter, pay tv and her cigarettes ( those these are not always around for her so she gets a bit grumpy ) available in the house , she is one happy chappy..

Now as for the phone thing. I dont usually answer my mobile when it rings. The home phone I never hear when it rings. I dont make calls. Im happy not talking to anyone hehe.

Posher778
04-25-2006, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by The Flayed One
I like being alone. I hate it when people call me and just want to chat. I hate it when people just want to come over for a visit un-announced. I like hanging out with my movies, my video games & the occasional pet.

I DO like to go out & hang out with people, but I'm just as happy if not happier 75% of the time when I'm by myself. My current apartment is the first one I've had to myself since I moved out of my parents it's been 10 yrs). It's like paradise.

I agree completely, I like having a pet, some food, a coke, my tv, my computer, and my speaker phone cell phone with me, i just have 3 way calls with some frinds while we laze our lives away.

Jacob Singer
04-26-2006, 05:57 AM
Lol, at this point I'm very lucky. My parents give me a lot of freedom,even when I past since I was twelve 'til I was 24 dressing in black, wearing long hair, listening to noisy music too loud, readding weird boocks and watching horror films (o whell at the day of today I'm still doing most of those things) so anyway they were very surprished when I told them that I want to be a lawyer.:D

friday13thfan
04-29-2006, 06:53 PM
Yeah, my mother gets on my nerves quite a bit, but I can handle it...

She doesn't like the way I dress (says black is 'depressing', and my horror and ban T-shirts look evil:rolleyes: )...She HATES my music, says it's too loud, and just a lot of 'noise'...She says that "watching all those horror movies isn't healthy" and that I need new hobbies/different interests....Says my interest in death/macabre/occult is somehow 'just wrong'...She even tells me that I need to get out in the sun more (apparently unaware, or unconcerned that it makes me feel sick), open the curtains, turn on some lights, and this is MY house...She never cared for any of my friends, always criticized them, the only difference from when I was younger is that she used to ask me "Where do their parents work?", now she asks "Where do THEY work?"...She doesn't like the fact that Dustin is Pagan, which is none of her business...If I don't feel like doing something for my sister, she complains to my mother, who then gives me a guilt trip and rides my ass till I do it (this has been going on since my sister was 2, she's 27 now:rolleyes: )...I could write out a long list (and it would probably be the same as most of you 'kids')...But, I'll spare ya:)

Bottom line: For all of you youngens who say, "I can't wait till I'm an adult and can move out on my own and get away from THEM"...Your parents will always be your parents...Even when you're over 30...They don't change much....Get used to it...

um i think your mom and my mom would get along quite nicely.. you just descrbed my mom word for word lol

but i usually get along with my folks, mainly my dad.

The_Return
04-29-2006, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by friday13thfan
mainly my dad.

Same here.