PDA

View Full Version : Worst thing you have woke up to......

Yeti.13
04-24-2006, 02:53 AM
What's the worst thing you woke up to?? (Not just some fat minger you picked up the night before when you were half cut)

Mine was a couple of years ago during the summer. It was a hot night so I was all naked(hmmm nice image) and I had kicked the sheets off. About 3.30 in the morning the dog, who was asleep on the bed, got up and decided to have diarrhoea all over my chest, the bed and then wander down the stairs leaving trails of it everywhere. What was worse was I was just awake a split seacond before it happened but not awake enough to quite comprehend what was happening.

Dogs, mans best freind? My arse!!

Haunted
04-24-2006, 02:57 AM
That's disgusting, man.

The worst thing I've ever woken up to is when my gran died. Very sad.:(

bloodrayne
04-24-2006, 03:07 AM
Sun shining in the bedroom window because Dustin forgot to put the damned shade back down...Birds singing......Makes my fucking head hurt...

AND...Rooster crowing when staying in the country...ugh....Makes me wanna kill it...

OH...And kids waking me up to help them look for THEIR crap....Seri woke me up 2 days ago because she couldn't find her birth certificate for her job....And Stupid Shane can NEVER find his keys...

Yeti.13
04-24-2006, 03:09 AM
Originally posted by bloodrayne
AND...Rooster crowing when staying in the country...ugh....Makes me wanna kill it...

Hey you come to the country what do you expect.:)

I do hate city folk that come to the coutry and complain about nature, not a go at you Blood, just a personal thing that happens more and more round here.

bloodrayne
04-24-2006, 03:11 AM
Originally posted by Yeti.13

I do hate city folk that come to the coutry and complain about nature, not a go at you Blood, just a personal thing that happens more and more round here. Oh...I LOVE nature...At NIGHT......'Day' nature sucks...

Crickets are soothing...Bats and owls are quiet....Nature's just a hell of a lot more considerate at night :)

Despare
04-24-2006, 03:12 AM
My brother having a seziure... scary.

The_Return
04-24-2006, 03:16 AM

Blah! I hate roosters!

I spent some time on a farm last summer and the damn rooster would never shut up...every 2 minutes "COCK-A-DOODLE-DOO!!!". Damn was it annoying. On top of that, the damn thing attacked me! I was trying to get the chickens back in the coop, but he wouldnt have any of that and chased me around the pen...

Im not cut out for farm life:p

Spallalala
04-24-2006, 03:43 AM
I have had the rooster thing. You just wanna throw shit at them haha..

The worst wakeup I can remember had happened a few times over a couple of months. Waking up at all hours of the morning, in pain and just screaming my lungs out. Ended up in hospital a few times and just layed there crying and screaming..

All turned out good tho. Had gall stones. I had my operation a few years back and no more screaming wakes for me.

Otherwise now the worst wakeup is usually the cat screaming his lungs out....Just for the hell of it.

bloodrayne
04-24-2006, 03:57 AM
Originally posted by Spallalala
Otherwise now the worst wakeup is usually the cat screaming his lungs out....Just for the hell of it. Oh yeah...When Seri's cats are in heat...Why in the HELL do they both have to do that yowling shit right outside my bedroom door?...She refuses to make them stay downstairs and they HAVE to make all their stupid noise UPstairs...I swear it feels like a personal vendetta...

filmmaker2
04-24-2006, 04:02 AM
MAU WAU!!! mmmmmmrrrrrrr!!

mmmmmmmmmmm!!

hammerfan
04-24-2006, 04:07 AM
Waking up to find my new kitten has peed on my bed!

Spallalala
04-24-2006, 04:21 AM
Oh yeah...When Seri's cats are in heat...Why in the HELL do they both have to do that yowling shit right outside my bedroom door?...She refuses to make them stay downstairs and they HAVE to make all their stupid noise UPstairs...I swear it feels like a personal vendetta...

haha. Thats even worse.. 2 of the fuckers. Phantom just shits me. Im thinking about placing a sign on the bathroom door saying "Keep the door shut"...Just so Phantom wont go into the bathroom and speak his mind...Plus he also pisses on the clothes which doesn't help.

FUCKING cats I tell ya...

Haunted
04-24-2006, 06:06 AM
Allow me to add this little interlude about roosters, who are indeed evil...

My brother attended uni at USC (Uni South Carolina) who's mascot is the Game Cock. This prompted a whole enterprise of amusing slogans such as: "You Can't Beat Our Cocks" for the foot ball team and "Wet Cocks Go Deeper" for the diving team.

Carry on...

Giorgia
04-24-2006, 08:30 AM
Remembering the night before....arg....

Angra
04-24-2006, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by Giorgia

Amen to that...

Yeti.13
04-24-2006, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by Giorgia

Serves you right:p

SKOOFx
04-24-2006, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by Yeti.13

I do hate city folk that come to the coutry and complain about nature, not a go at you Blood, just a personal thing that happens more and more round here.

wow, people actually use that term "city folk"? wtf.

Yeti.13
04-24-2006, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by SKOOFx

What the hell else was I meant to say "Townies"?:p

Angelakillsluts
04-24-2006, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by Haunted

The worst thing I've ever woken up to is when my gran died. Very sad.:(

same.

ItsAlive75
04-24-2006, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by SKOOFx

How bout' "people from the city"... nah that's a bit too long. Is it an offensive term to you "people from the city"?

filmmaker2
04-24-2006, 12:01 PM
I call city people "city hicks" because they are as clueless when you get 'em away from the city as country folk when you take them away from the country. "You mean potatoes grow, right in the ground, and you have to clean DIRT off of them before you cook them? Like.....omigawd!"

alkytrio666
04-24-2006, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by filmmaker2
I call city people "city hicks" because they are as clueless when you get 'em away from the city as country folk when you take them away from the country. "You mean potatoes grow, right in the ground, and you have to clean DIRT off of them before you cook them? Like.....omigawd!"

Haha, yah.

Wait...you're joking about the potatoes, right?

Posher778
04-24-2006, 03:20 PM
Waking up from a nightmare and having my fat cat staring at my face 2 inches away... yes I screamed.

bloodrayne
04-24-2006, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by filmmaker2
"You mean potatoes grow, right in the ground, and you have to clean DIRT off of them before you cook them? Like.....omigawd!" HaHa...That reminds me of a joke...

A bored potato farmer decided that after 20 years of growing potatoes, he wanted to do something different.....So, he decided to become a chicken farmer...

He goes to the local co-op and asks for 50 fertilized eggs.....About a month later, he goes back and asks for 100 fertilized eggs...The co-op guy says, "That's a lotta chikens, didn't you just get 50 of 'em last month?"...The farmer says, "Yeah...But, for some reason they just didn't grow....I figure if I get 100, at least SOME of 'em might grow, huh?"

The co-op guy says, "Did they even HATCH?...That's kinda weird, I never heard of that before....Are you sure you aren't doing something wrong?"

The farmer says,"I dunno....I AM pretty new at this.....Hmmm, maybe I'm plantin' 'em too deep...or too far apart...."

:D

Posher778
04-24-2006, 03:31 PM
HaHa...That reminds me of a joke...

A bored potato farmer decided that after 20 years of growing potatoes, he wanted to do something different.....So, he decided to become a chicken farmer...

He goes to the local co-op and asks for 50 fertilized eggs.....About a month later, he goes back and asks for 100 fertilized eggs...The co-op guy says, "That's a lotta chikens, didn't you just get 50 of 'em last month?"...The farmer says, "Yeah...But, for some reason they just didn't grow....I figure if I get 100, at least SOME of 'em might grow, huh?"

The co-op guy says, "Did they even HATCH?...That's kinda weird, I never heard of that before....Are you sure you aren't doing something wrong?"

The farmer says,"I dunno....I AM pretty new at this.....Hmmm, maybe I'm plantin' 'em too deep...or too far apart...."

:D

*sigh* *throws tomato*

The_Return
04-24-2006, 03:36 PM
Heh, I got so caught up in my rooster story I forgot to post my wake-up...

This was a few months ago...I woke up, and cant move. If I try it puts me in more pain than I can ever rembember being through before. I try to move my head and it gets worse. Needless to say Im completly terrified because I have absolutly no idea what is going on. At that point it even hurt to talk, so I just started crying. After about an hour and a half of agony trying to get out of bed and dressed, I got myself to the Outpatient. Turns out it was a fairly common condition called "Rhye's Neck"...anyone else experience it? As the day went on it got better....I got to stay home from school, but GRAHHH the internet was down! So I just propped my computer screen so I could watch movies without moving my neck...

Long story short: Scariest moment of my life

Posher778
04-24-2006, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by The_Return
Heh, I got so caught up in my rooster story I forgot to post my wake-up...

This was a few months ago...I woke up, and cant move. If I try it puts me in more pain than I can ever rembember being through before. I try to move my head and it gets worse. Needless to say Im completly terrified because I have absolutly no idea what is going on. At that point it even hurt to talk, so I just started crying. After about an hour and a half of agony trying to get out of bed and dressed, I got myself to the Outpatient. Turns out it was a fairly common condition called "Rhye's Neck"...anyone else experience it? As the day went on it got better....I got to stay home from school, but GRAHHH the internet was down! So I just propped my computer screen so I could watch movies without moving my neck...

Long story short: Scariest moment of my life

I've had that.

Actually my worst wake up was that terrible static on the alarm clock radio occuring, me spring half tranced into action and diving head on into the wall and knocking myself out.