PDA

View Full Version : ghost stories

Thomasgeorge
04-24-2006, 02:22 AM
I just thought that if any of you have ghost stories ( true ones) then tell them here I have one it's called man dog

There was a young girl who was paranoid of robbers so her mother bought her a dog. The dog would sleep every night under her bed so when she felt scared she would put her hand under her bed and her dog would lick her hand. One night she heard dripping but the tap and shower was off so she put her hand under her bed and the dog did nothing so she got up and on her bathroom door was her dog pinned up and on the door in his own blood said humans can lick too

hope you liked it plz post some of your own

Yeti.13
04-24-2006, 02:37 AM
A mate of mne saw a ghost once, scared the shit out him.
Turned out to be his cat.

Haunted
04-24-2006, 02:49 AM
I saw a ghost when I was in England. Now as I recall, it must have been Yeti. I'm actually surprised that his av is actually a self portrait.;) Just kidding, Yeti.

I love ghost stories. Don't have any, however. I don't think ghosts like me very much, "Buggerit, witch, damn psychically potential, can't scare, damn make me leave my cozy haunting spot. Oh aye, 'Go into the light,' she says. Maybe I don't want to go into that damn ligth, ever think of that ya, frickin' sorceress."

Yeti.13
04-24-2006, 03:05 AM
Originally posted by Haunted
I saw a ghost when I was in England. Now as I recall, it must have been Yeti. I'm actually surprised that his av is actually a self portrait.;) Just kidding, Yeti.
Thanks Haunted I am incredibly handsome but sorry I am spocken for.
That has reminded though tha once someone did think I was a ghost, seriously.

Now I live in a small village with a large private woods owned by the local farmer who owns loads of land round here. My other half used to be the house keeper at their manor house and on this particular occassion was catering for some posh dinner party.
This was in the middle of winter so it gets dark early. I went out to walk the dog in the woods. There was snow on the ground and it was murky. I was walking the dog off the main path and was wearing a duster coat and hat. My dog, Emily, is an old english sheepdog, and while we were walking along I could see someone on the main path heading in my direction. They glanced over and sped up. The went into the undergrowth on the other side and I just kept on going.

As it turns out they were a guest at the manor the house and once I had gone past they ran back to the house and were a bit flustered when they got there.
They said they had seen a strange figure in thewoods "floating" along with wolf next to them and were really quite scared. I reckon the floating refernece was due to it being dark and my coat coming down to my feet.
It was only when my other half overheard the commotion that she went to woman and described me and the dog that she realised what had happened.

Not really a ghost story as such, but it was amusing at the time and the the woman still gets stick for it now, and funnily enough it shook her up so now she won't go in the woods alone. :)

Thomasgeorge
04-24-2006, 03:07 AM
I will post some later on

Despare
04-24-2006, 03:10 AM
I was young, probably about 8, and my cousin was spending the night. My cousin, my mom, and myself were all sitting in a room watching Wizard of Oz when the door handle to the room starting to shake as if somebody was trying to open it... but it wasn't locked. We called out, checked to see if it was my dad and then the other door handle started to shake at the same time. My cousin screamed and then there were three loud bangs on the window and it all suddenly stopped. Things like that happen in this house, other people have seen things and heard things. A lot of people have died on our property and at least a two suicides including one in the basement of the house.

ItsAlive75
04-24-2006, 05:24 AM
Originally posted by Despare
A lot of people have died on our property

Well then stop fucking killing people and their ghosts won't haunt you.

noctuary
04-24-2006, 05:29 AM
I haven't had any experiences personally, but a friend of mine has. Her house was really old (built around 1800 or so) and when she was a little girl, she saw ghosts there. She had a playmate that she called "Blue Boy." The adults could never see him, but according to her, he was really there. She stopped mentioning him after her parents got mad at her for making up stories. I don't think Blue Boy comes around anymore though...

Haunted
04-24-2006, 05:59 AM
I don't see ghosts, but I'll tell you what. I can tell when they're around, and it's only happened two times in my 28 years. What happens is the hair stands up on my arms and the back of my neck, I get chills, faint, and there's a buzzing in my ears. Been to one haunted house, and that was my reaction. Didn't see anything, but didn't have to.

Yeti.13
04-24-2006, 06:23 AM
Originally posted by Haunted
I don't see ghosts, but I'll tell you what. I can tell when they're around, and it's only happened two times in my 28 years. What happens is the hair stands up on my arms and the back of my neck, I get chills, faint, and there's a buzzing in my ears. Been to one haunted house, and that was my reaction. Didn't see anything, but didn't have to.

I'd go see a doctor:D

lovecraft
04-24-2006, 12:52 PM
I heard, or I believe I heard a ghost car crash.

Years ago, my friend and I were walking home one night around 12:30 am. We were walking up a hill in a woodsy type of neghborhood. Not many street lights. I heard a car crash and a woman scream, I whip around because it sounded like it was only a block away behind us. But the road is lined with a few little league fields, se have clear line of sight. There were no cars, no people, it was deserted. When I turned around my friend did the same. We stood in silence for a few minutes, looked at each other and booked it home.

When I talk about it I still get goosebumps.

Haunted
04-24-2006, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by Yeti.13
I'd go see a doctor:D

I see a psychiatrist on a regular basis, thank you very much. I also practice Witchcraft. *raises eyebrow*

Jacob Singer
04-24-2006, 01:52 PM
Not exactly a gosht history but very weird....the last month one of the lawyers at the firm where I work was talking by the phone with a lawyer of other firm. My job partner tells him that he could not do a favour. He tells me that he ask him to get the case of a client who works as a "witch" (using the Tarot and making potions as eons ago!!!). This happens at 15th of March, the other lawyer lost the witch cause at the court, when that womans knows the veredict she said "I don't wanna claim you, because I know you wanna die by a heart-attack...at the first of April he died Riescat In Pacem.

VampiricClown
04-24-2006, 04:15 PM
About a week ago, I woke up and I couldn't move my arms, legs, neck or anything. I looked in the corner of my eye, and there was this thing with one knee on my bed, and one on the floor. I moved my arm down with all of my strength, but it was pushed back to where it was. I moved my head a little more, and it was hard to do. I finally got it tilted and was looking directly at this being. It was about 7 feet tall, it had hair down to the floor, with it covering half of it's face, it had no mouth what-so-ever, but the eyes were really creepy looking. The thing was purple and had a yellow looking aura around it in an oval shape, a thin ring. I couldn't move, talk or anything for about 30 minutes because of this thing holding me down.

I was telling my gf about it a couple days ago, and while I was describing it, she finished it out with details...They matched exactly. She had been seeing the same one in Germany, before she met me.

Very strange....We swapped....I got her ghost....She got my nightmares....As soon as we started talking....

VampiricClown
04-24-2006, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by VampiricClown
About a week ago, I woke up and I couldn't move my arms, legs, neck or anything. I looked in the corner of my eye, and there was this thing with one knee on my bed, and one on the floor. I moved my arm down with all of my strength, but it was pushed back to where it was. I moved my head a little more, and it was hard to do. I finally got it tilted and was looking directly at this being. It was about 7 feet tall, it had hair down to the floor, with it covering half of it's face, it had no mouth what-so-ever, but the eyes were really creepy looking. The thing was purple and had a yellow looking aura around it in an oval shape, a thin ring. I couldn't move, talk or anything for about 30 minutes because of this thing holding me down.

I was telling my gf about it a couple days ago, and while I was describing it, she finished it out with details...They matched exactly. She had been seeing the same one in Germany, before she met me.

Very strange....We swapped....I got her ghost....She got my nightmares....As soon as we started talking....

Shit....It didn't like the fact I just told all of you that....It's with me now, I can feel it. The air is different and I feel a pressure on my entire body. I don't like this....

ItsAlive75
04-24-2006, 04:46 PM
Laaaaame.

Haunted
04-25-2006, 05:51 AM
Maybe, but wouldn't it make a great Japanese horror film if they got the right director? Ju-on watch out!

Konpaku Doukeyakusha Ghost Clown

or

Hikage Doukeyakusha Shadow Clown

I don't know if "hikage" or konpaku" should come after doukeyakusha, because I got these off of a vocab page a friend of my mine made for me one day. She speaks Japanese

filmmaker2
04-25-2006, 06:31 AM
That's cool! I like.

Ghost stories are like my favoritest thing!

newb
04-25-2006, 07:16 AM
I remember one time, when i worked for the local newspaper, i spent a night in the old Simmon's place.
I tried to get in the front door but it wouldn't budge,so i walked around to the side where i fell through the coal shoot and landed in the basement.
As i made my way upstairs the hairs on the back of my neck stood straight up....i realized i wasn't alone.I tried to shake the feeling as i bedded down for the night in my sleeping bag.
As i started to doze, i was throttled from my slumber by the sound of the old organ upstairs in the organ loft.
I got scared and threw a book at the wall....much to my surprise the wall opened up to a secret stairway.....which led to...the organ loft.

As i ascended the stairs the music got louder and much to my horror.....there was nobody sitting at the organ....it was playing by itself.....the blood covered keys moving to the tune without assistance.
I quickly ran down the stairs....the thunder and lightening booming outside.

At the bottom of the stairs was the picture of old Mrs Simmons...with garden shears stuck in her throat and blood oozing down.I managed to get out of there pretty quick and get back to write my story for the daily edition.

It is a small town where i dwell, so when the story was published i was hailed as somewhat of a hero.......a picnic luncheon was had the following day in the town square and i was the guest of honor. I can still hear the cheers....."attaboy Luther".

filmmaker2
04-25-2006, 10:34 AM
sooooo creepy

eeeee

did it really happen just like that

???

monalisa
04-25-2006, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by VampiricClown
Shit....It didn't like the fact I just told all of you that....It's with me now, I can feel it. The air is different and I feel a pressure on my entire body. I don't like this....

Are you just jerking our collective chain, or is this for real? Just wanna know before I make a response and find out I'm just being gulible again.

Hey, that shoud be added to the HDC Awards, I think I'd win hands down as the most gullible. :)

monalisa
04-25-2006, 06:03 PM
I haven't been in this house, but have driven past it. It's a beautiful old mansion, but...

This very haunted, privately owned, mansion can be found at 476 Summit Avenue, in Saint Paul, Minnesota, on a street that showcases other "grand," old Victorian mansions, built around 1883 or thereabouts.

Description:

The Griggs Mansion has the dubious reputation of being the most haunted house in Saint Paul. This huge, 4 story, Victorian, well-kept sandstone mansion has 24 rooms, described as "cavernous," because of their high ceilings. Each floor has its landing, and a staircase leading up to the next floor. Dark, beautiful woodwork can be found throughout the mansion. There is a large room, just off the 4th floor landing, that has a beautiful, vast skylight, that was installed in 1939, when the mansion was being used as an art school. Behind the mansion there is a comfortable carriage house. Large trees around the mansion provide shade, and a sandstone wall that surrounds the mansion and its grounds provides privacy. It is privately owned by people who don't want to be bothered with ghost hunters, so please respect their privacy.

History:

In 1883, a wealthy wholesale grocery businessman, Chauncey Griggs, built this lovely mansion, but lived in it for only four years, before moving onto greener pastures on the West coast, where he expanded his business interests to include the lumber and transportation markets. Over its 100+ years, the mansion has been a private residence, and at one time was divided into apartment units as well. Many families/ individuals, who moved in, spent a lot of money on upkeep, furnishings, servants, etc., but wound up leaving after only a few years.

Also, as mentioned above, the mansion became an art school in 1939, and stayed there for 25 years, until the new Arts and Sciences Center was built. Many students and teachers were glad that the new building was built, because now they didn't have to share their school with seen and unseen presences.

Manifestations:

While a lot of "supernatural activity" seems to be centered around the 4th floor, many parts of the house have been visited by entities as well. Six or seven entities have been felt, heard, made their existence known by various means and have actually been seen throughout the years. The mansion's spiritual occupants are a young maid, a gardener, a child apparition, a thin man in a black suit, a teenager, Amy, and a Civil War general, perhaps Chauncey Griggs himself. The 7th sighting could've been any of the male apparitions, because only the head of an unclear, male apparition appeared.

1) One of the most strongly felt presences is that of a young maid, who in 1915, hung herself off the 4th floor landing, suffering from depression over an ended romance. Earlier in the 20th century, she appeared to a young servant and a butler in the 4th floor hallway. Her presence has been felt strongly by many people throughout the years. She perhaps is one of the entities that climbs the stairs to the fourth floor, to her unseen rope on the landing there. While climbing this staircase, and standing in the hall as well, people during the day have felt a "sense of foreboding," anxiety, and feelings of distress, that could be quite strong, as three newsmen found out one night, when they came to gather information for a series on ghosts. After setting up camp in the big room on the top floor, and armed with two cameras; one regular and one with infra-red aimed at the well-lighted, top of the stairs and 4th floor hall, and a tape recorder, the men each went out to the hall, but scooted back to the room when they were filled with an overwhelming sense of fear. They heard heavy footsteps coming up those stairs. One brave newsman went though the hall to the stairway, and though he saw nothing, he felt a strong presence on the stairs. They left in a hurried manner together down the stairs, feeling nothing was worth staying a night there.

2) The gardener - Charles Wade, who was an intense, fanatical worker, took great pride in keeping the gardens in magnificent shape, and would often use books in the mansion's well-stacked library to help him in his work. Various people have heard an unseen presence frantically, flipping through the books. Perhaps this distressed entity died before he was finished with his latest gardening project, and feels he has unfinished business.

3) The thin man, dressed in a black suit and top hat - This apparition visited people in many rooms of the mansion, but two eye-witness accounts are given below.

A) A Dr. Delmar Kolb in the early 1950's, joined the art school's teaching staff, and moved into the front basement apartment in the mansion. He awoke one night by the pressure of two dead, cold fingers on his forehead, and found himself in a cold sweat. After turning on the light, he saw a blue flash that disappeared. Two nights later, he was again awakened to find an clear, detailed apparition of a man dressed in a black suit and top hat, who was standing at the foot of his bed. At first, the alarmed Dr. Kolb thought it was a prowler dressed in costume, but realized it was a ghost when the apparition dissolved into the brick wall.
B) In 1964, a Mr.Weschke bought the mansion with the idea of using the place as both an office and his home. He published books on the occult. In 1967, Mr. Weschke was working at the desk in the library. When he stopped to take a break, he saw visually in the doorway of the library, a thin, long-faced man with white hair, dressed in a black suit, who was studying him. The apparition faded away after about 30 seconds.

4) A Child apparition. - In 1959, two college students moved into the front basement apartment. One night, something woke up one student, who usually was a sound sleeper. H e looked up and saw the head of a child floating above his bed.

5) A teenager, Amy, and a Civil War general, perhaps Chauncey Griggs. When a St. Paul spiritualist/medium. By the name of Roma Harris came to visit the mansion, He felt the "shadowy presence" of a teenage girl, who calls herself Amy. She had had many happy moments playing the mansion's piano. She died young, and perhaps hangs around the mansion where she was happy making music. Perhaps she lived during the art school days of the mansion. Roma also "saw" a Civil war officer, dressed in a general's blue uniform, with the gold trim. As the original owner, Chauncey Griggs, was a Civil War officer, it is theorized that this entity is Chauncey, who likes to keep an eye on his mansion. It also could be another earlier, former owner, who didn't want to leave his mansion.

6) Many unexplained, but typical incidents common in haunted houses have been reported, though no specific entity has been found to be responsible for the noises, annoying behavior that makes the living uncomfortable or befuddled. Windows that had been firmly closed, even nailed shut, have been found open in the morning. Footfalls have been heard traveling up and down the staircases. Shadowy presences have been seen. Unsuspecting students who rented the apartments, have been shaken awake, to find an undistinguished apparition head floating above their beds. Doors open and close by themselves. "Rasping coughs" have been heard coming from empty rooms. Light bulbs suddenly shatter, paper bags have been known to jump off the shelves, and jump across the floor. People in the mansion have felt presences walk by them. Some of the presences happen to appreciate art. While working in the art studio room , with the skylight on the top floor, students had felt presences peering over their shoulder to get a good look at their drawings in progress, perhaps studying with interest the student's efforts.

Still Haunted?

Yes. Just ask the St. Paul Pioneer Press. When investigating this widely known haunted house, they got first hand confirmation when they themselves came in contact with ghostly manifestations.

NECRO666
04-25-2006, 07:37 PM
Not a Ghsot story but a true story and strange. I was like 5/6 late 70's. I was on my front door/open nighttime. I seen this guy came threw the yard across the street from me walking with and Ax. the Person went away from my house some where behind a few houses, the person came back few minutes later with the Ax dripping blood. I could see the blood dripping wile he walk where he came from. I guess the person killed somebody. it was weird seeing him walk away in a huge pile of grass weird shit. :D

MisterSadistro
04-25-2006, 08:00 PM
There was a young girl who was paranoid of robbers so her mother bought her a dog. The dog would sleep every night under her bed so when she felt scared she would put her hand under her bed and her dog would lick her hand. One night she heard dripping but the tap and shower was off so she put her hand under her bed and the dog did nothing so she got up and on her bathroom door was her dog pinned up and on the door in his own blood said humans can lick too

This is an urban legend, not your ghost story, and you didn't even tell it right. The "dog" licks her hand while she's in bed, she's awakes later to find the real dog and message. geez!
http://www.gonemovies.com/WWW/XsFilms/SnelPlaatjes/ActHoffmanRainman.jpg
"Definitely not the dog under the bed. Definitely."
CK

Thomasgeorge
04-29-2006, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by lovecraft
I heard, or I believe I heard a ghost car crash.

Years ago, my friend and I were walking home one night around 12:30 am. We were walking up a hill in a woodsy type of neghborhood. Not many street lights. I heard a car crash and a woman scream, I whip around because it sounded like it was only a block away behind us. But the road is lined with a few little league fields, se have clear line of sight. There were no cars, no people, it was deserted. When I turned around my friend did the same. We stood in silence for a few minutes, looked at each other and booked it home.

When I talk about it I still get goosebumps.

that happened to me and my friend. We were walking home from the park about eight in the night when we heared a car crash and people screaming and moaning from behind us but nothing was there

Thomasgeorge
04-29-2006, 11:21 PM
one day me and my friend were in my local flats going to knock for our other friends when the door across the hall opend and we heard laughing we ran over and saw a old woman in a rocking chair with a big black bag over her head we ran to get our friends and when we went back it was gone

Haunted
04-30-2006, 10:47 AM
My bro has seen a ghost. It happened when I was very small. The whole family was upstairs doing a pretty usually deep cleaning of my room. My bro was out in the hall looking down the stairs while we were in the bedroom. He called out to my dad, and my dad came out, nonchalantly asking, "what's up?" "What do you need?" and my bro seemed puzzled. After a minute or so, he said he'd swore he'd seen a man in a black and white checkered flannel shirt coming up the stairs.

Another incident with him occurred after my paternal grandfathered died. My brother was swimming in the ocean at my aunts place on N. Myrtle Beach (my aunt being my paternal aunt). When he got out of the water and looked towards the condo, he saw my paternal grandfather standing on the balcony looking over the ocean. My grandfather turned and disappeared.

I've tried to prod my brother on these matters, but he can be a bit of a bear. At only one time in my questioning has he ever indicated that these were not his only experiences. I having a feeling he's one of those people that can see ghosts, maybe not all of the time, but occasionally. I hope one day he gets schnockered enough to give me some other stories.

I mean, there's got to be more people in our family besides my grandmother (again, paternal and Cherokee) and myself that has some occult abilities.

Since I mentioned my grandmother I'll tell you her story. She had a son that died of pneumonia before even my dad was born. One night, after my aunts and uncles and dad had all grown up, she was sitting in her living room with my grandfather. She happened to look up and see the back profile of a man. He turned to the side. She said she knew that it was her dead son as he would have been if he'd had grown up. She told me that he favored my dad.

Her father and brothers were standing outside of their childhood home one afternoon shooting the poop. They hadn't heard the news that their next door neighbor had just died that day. As they were rounding into the side yard to go back inside, they were met with a headless ghost dressed in the clothes of their neighbor. Once inside, they learned of his death.

I appreciate tales of places that are haunted. However, I love stories that are passed down within families.l

Posher778
04-30-2006, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by Thomasgeorge
one day me and my friend were in my local flats going to knock for our other friends when the door across the hall opend and we heard laughing we ran over and saw a old woman in a rocking chair with a big black bag over her head we ran to get our friends and when we went back it was gone

Holy crap that's insane!

You have friends?:p

VampiricClown
05-01-2006, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by monalisa
Are you just jerking our collective chain, or is this for real? Just wanna know before I make a response and find out I'm just being gulible again.

Hey, that shoud be added to the HDC Awards, I think I'd win hands down as the most gullible. :)

I'm not joking. I don't joke about stuff like that. Speaking of ghost stories, I walked into the house earlier today and closed the door behind me. My mom had gone to the post office, and I was the only one here. When I walked around the corner, I heard the door handle moving, it sounded like someone was unlocking it and then opened it and it creeked open. I looked around the corner expecting to see my mom, but no one was there and the door was open. The bellse on the door never jingled either when it opened....

Thomasgeorge
06-04-2006, 01:31 AM
Originally posted by Posher778
Holy crap that's insane!

You have friends?:p

yep sure do I hope they arnet ghosts

Haunted
06-04-2006, 03:59 AM
Why did you dig through through the annals of dead threads just to say that? I'm curious. Humour me.

scaredsilly
06-04-2006, 05:09 AM
that is creepy.
i got one silly to you guys maybe but i felt it was really truely happening. i was a bout 7 or 8 i slept in the attic . it was of course the middle of the night.i rolled over in bed my eyes opened and those two ghosts from ghost busters (the ones in the court room) were on my wall just staring at me. well needless to say i rolled over quickly and covered my head.
now on the other hand my poor husband sees stuff out the corner of his eyes all the time. doc gave him meds for that.

AUSTIN316426808
06-04-2006, 07:18 PM
I've had a bunch of experiences, nothing scary or interesting, I just see and hear alot of stuff. Maybe I'm crazy, maybe they're ghost, hell if I know.

Haunted
06-07-2006, 01:02 AM
Had to bump this thread on account of what happened to me a few hours ago. Me mam has this little machine that sends shock waves into muscle ares in the body. Anyway, was using at around 2 am this morning. Was putting it away when I heard this voice coming from the hall. It said, "Hello?" in a sort of sinister but joking manner. It was as clear as day.

Now, my inclination as a witch is to get really angry when things I have not invited make their presence in my home. So, I gave it a stern talking to, and told it, "In the name of The Morrighan depart from this place." In truth, that doesn't always work. Sometimes it requires work, such as the LBRP, which I prepared to use.

The only presence I've ever invited into my home has been the four archangels of the elements: Rapheal- Air, Micheal- Fire, Gabriel- Water, and Uriel- Earth. As you know, archangels are extremely benevolent beings unless they're fighting demons or various other members of the Forces of Darkness Club. Then they tend to get a little mean.

I hope you guys know enough about me to know that I'm not yanking your crank here. It was a simple incident, but I'm going to do some research. My good friend, Derrick, knows this area like the back of his hand, and I want see if he's ever experienced anything out around here, especially when he's been out and about really late. We live on a golf course,, so who knows.

I have a little more evidence of activity, but I'm not going into it right yet, until I get more information.

Damnit, if some entity is playing silly buggers, it's not going to do it at my house, and that's all I have to say about that.

stubbornforgey
06-07-2006, 05:28 AM
The 1st story did not happen to me ..but
a relative of mine...

They lived on a farm and everynight the country store would deliver thier groceries and just leave it in thier big boxy thingy after closing time.
Anways..this one night ..she was sent up to collect the groceries and as she got nearer..she swore she could see a figure sitting by the box...the closer she got ..the
colder she felt.
Anyways..on arriving...there was nothing there..including the groceries.
Thinking that this person she had seen had stolen thier goods..she ran back to the house..passed on her story and
they carried on as usual.
The next morning when they went up to check again....not 4 feet away from thier driveway lay the body of the grocers wife and thier over turned truck.

This one included myself when i was a young lass.
An aunt had passed away and as usual
we held her body on the marae..(a place where maori hold funerals).
Next to the marae is a cemetary with a bell..(it rings to chase away the spirits).
This one evening a car load of ppl arrived to pay thier respect..but as this one lady appraoched the marae..this bell started chiming like crazy..n there was no wind..!!
Anyways..when she walked into the actual marae itself ..there was this huge stench coming from my aunts body.
To a point..ppl were gagging.
When she actually approached the body...tears were coming from the side of my aunts eyes..it was fucking freaky .....
Finally ..one of the elders comes from the back and screams for that woman to get out!!leave..and don't come back untill she had righted the wrongs she had caused.
Once this woman drove off in her car..the smell disappeared and everything returned to normal.

I still dont know who that lady was or what she had done.

filmmaker2
06-07-2006, 10:18 AM
Some weird ghost stories Stubborn! (ooo creepy)

I do have somewhere around here an account of some weird stuff that happened around 1850, on the island of Samoa....this involved a house that had trouble with noises in its hallway at night, various things like this...and in one instance, a bell hung up in a tree began wildly ringing, though there was no wind and no one, of course, anywhere near the bell.

stubbornforgey
06-07-2006, 03:23 PM
My brother had played some shitty tricks on me at my nana's funeral ..so i wanted revenge .

The inside toilet was broken so we had to use a portaloo'.
When i heard my bro' mention that he was going to the loo..
My mates dumped a bag load of flour on me .. to give me that ghosty look.
i ran out the back and beat him there..
jumped in and waited for him to come..
and waited and bloody waited.

After about 10 minutes he didnt arrive..i gave up ..
the asshole!!!!i opened the door and
'bang'..i was hit with buckets of water.!!!
We all know that flour n water mixed make GLUE..!!
My mates had dobbed me in ..the wankers.
This was last year..
:rolleyes:

Thomasgeorge
06-24-2006, 11:14 AM
i love u guys

bloodcreature
06-24-2006, 11:36 AM
I'm not sure if this is a dream or a real apparition, but here it goes.

I had a certain dream more than a couple of times years ago. During the night I would see a blue and transparent woman standing at the foot of my bed.

She didn't move or do anything, but she terrified me. It looked to me as if she wore Indian clothes, but I wasn't sure. Like I said, the dream scared me and made me feel vulnerable.

So, one night, I awoke and there she stood. I became angry and fearful for several reasons. I asked her what she wanted, but she didn't say or do anything.

Then I reached for her and I thought I grab her. (This is where it becomes confusing.) I had her on my bed with my hands around her neck, but it turned out to be the pillow.

I don't know what happened or if it was a dream, but after that night I didn't have anymore of the blue ghost dreams.

Thomasgeorge
06-25-2006, 12:59 AM
well about 5 years ago me and my cousin were sleeping down my aunties when my cousin woke up and saw a man with a tux on and a cowboy hat with a baby then scremed and it vanished

filmmaker2
06-25-2006, 11:21 AM
A good ghost story is one of my favorite things. If I can't get a real one, a good fake one that sounds like it MIGHT have happened is fine too.

Thomasgeorge
08-20-2006, 12:48 AM
yeah I agree

Thomasgeorge
08-27-2006, 01:12 AM
but real ones give me nightmares

Thomasgeorge
10-28-2006, 11:27 AM
anyone no yeah

Thomasgeorge
03-22-2007, 10:53 AM
anyone no yer

bleeding_angelgirl
04-17-2007, 12:59 PM
i just fell on this thread have no clue how realy, but i have a exsperiance i was baby sitting my niece once, i went to lay down in my room in the bacment and i went and layed down in bed pluging in the baby moniter before hand a couple of minuts later i stated to hear a wisper on there thinking the baby woke up i put my ear up to it and her some one saying help me in a voice i dident recognice. so i ran up stairs to her room to see what was going on and she was sound asleep so i looked around and saw nothing i told my self i was just hearing things i went back down stairs and i layed back down then i started to hear it again and i flipped out unpluged the moniter and slept on the floor of hallway by my nieces door till her my sister came home i told her what happend and she told my mom, then my mom told the church and not they think im being haunted by a demon or some thing so yeah next time some thing strange happens im not telling my sister because then the hole world nows. and no my niece was only two so i know it wasent her and no one else was home so im either crazy or it was some thing else

bleeding_angelgirl
04-17-2007, 01:20 PM
hell no i wont even go near baby moniters now lol

bleeding_angelgirl
04-17-2007, 01:35 PM
ok now thats crazy and i dont need them telling me any thing why cant they just wright a fucking note like every one else

bleeding_angelgirl
04-17-2007, 01:40 PM
who says there in hell but still so rude they should always carry a pen, satan should provide them with pens

bloody_ribcut
04-17-2007, 02:19 PM
i hear hes a real prick ...maybe he was a mod in real life :D

:rolleyes: ........

Riff
04-17-2007, 02:53 PM
I was staying at my girlfriend's place in Washington. One night she was upstairs in the bathroom, I was lying on the couch watching TV, and I see someone walk by from the stairs to the kitchen. I yell "Hey baby!" No response. I get up and walk into the kitchen, and no one's there. My gf comes downstairs a few minutes later. I decide I was just tired, but the next night the same thing happens again. a couple of nights after that, I'm alone down stairs and get a weird feeling. I look over and someone's peeking around the corner of the stairwell at me. I look again and no ones there. I asked my girlfriend if she ever saw anything strange in the house, and she says "Oh shit! I'd have warned you if I knew you could see them!" I think your place being haunted is something you should put out there in advance...