PDA

View Full Version : I need your help!

InnocentDanger
04-22-2006, 01:10 PM
Hey guys!!! So my name is Julie--- I am from Cali and I have some juicy info...

I am in a competition to be the next "Scream Queen" for a movie called Dead Girls Club. I am trying to win and be the next scary movie star---I thought this was the place to get some support and help!

I am an actress-- but also a huge horror movie buff. I am the type of person that LOVES and HATES it at the same time...I FORCE myself to watch and get to proud once I do haha. I choose the horror movies over the JLO romance ones anyday!!! :)

So here is how you can help if you want...--->

Go to www.deadgirlsclub.com and go to Vote Here and go to "Main Competition" and click on Semi Finals--- JulieN from CA - ID #101 is ME. You can watch me in my video do an improv scene, and a monologue that they gave us.

The character I made was like a twisted posessed popular girl in high school.

To vote: Send a text to the number 23333 (four 3's) with "Screamer 101) and then reply with Y, Make sure you read the text back before you reply with Y!

I really need support so I was looking for cool places to ask. Even if you can't text- just support is amazing and goes a long way!!!!

You can email me at [email protected] to ask me more about it! Thanks guys!

The_Return
04-22-2006, 01:35 PM
You're not the first to pimp that here...

Posher778
04-22-2006, 01:54 PM
I hope you get 12th place out of 10 contestants, go away.

urgeok
04-24-2006, 12:23 PM
holy shit did anyone watch any of those things ?

it was like watching a school play .. made my skin crawl with embarrasement.

uh .. good luck and all that.

ItsAlive75
04-24-2006, 12:42 PM
This reminds me of those people who show up to your door saying, "Yeah, my communications class is having a contest to see who can sell the most magazines. The winner gets to go to Hawaii! How many can I put ya down for?"

Angelakillsluts
04-24-2006, 02:36 PM
I already voted for someone, sorry.

Gannon - ID #: 127

MisterSadistro
04-24-2006, 04:48 PM
Since any member of the HDC forum is like family, of course you'll have our full support. I mean, it's not exactly like you just signed up here and only posted once to get us to vote for you anything. Hell, that would just be wrong. Oh wait... that's exactly what you did. Better luck winning in a pig calling contest.
Besides, you look like Jan Hooks from 'Saturday Night Live'. :D
http://www.geocities.com/thelegendaryratman/ratman/ratman/images/hooks-ja.gif
CK