PDA

View Full Version : Queen of the damned


brad2181
12-16-2003, 12:35 PM
Who has seen this movie it is like awesome i love the movie. The best person in the movie is Lestat I think hes just cool. Well tell me what you all think of it.

Aylmer
12-16-2003, 12:48 PM
THE MOVIE WAS SO SO. THEY TRIED TO PUT 2 BOOKS THEY COULD HAVE MADE 2, 3 HOUR MOVIES OUT OF, INTO ONE 2 HOUR MOVIE AND IT DIDNT WORK AS WELL AS IT COULD HAVE. DID YOU READ ANY OF THE BOOKS? I READ FROM INTERVIEW TO THE VAMPIRE ARMAND BUT DIDNT FINISH IT, SOMEONE BOUGHT ME THE ONE AFTER THAT AND I NEVER EVEN STARTED. QUEEN IS WORTH READING PROBABLY MY FAV OF THE ONES I READ. LOTS OF VAMPIRE MYTHOLOGY IN THAT ONE.

avenger00soul
12-16-2003, 12:49 PM
Honestly, I hated it. It just could never live up to Interview, so why bother. Plus, I hate it when they change actors. That's a big reason why T3 didn't sit right with me.

Aylmer
12-16-2003, 12:58 PM
I did like the ending to T3 though that was the best part the movie was a solid C- though.

avenger00soul
12-16-2003, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by Aylmer
I did like the ending to T3 though that was the best part the movie was a solid C- though.

Oh, the ending was the best part of that movie. F'get about it.

brad2181
12-16-2003, 01:25 PM
I never seen T3 is it really good?

Aylmer
12-16-2003, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by brad2181
I never seen T3 is it really good?


IT WAS JUST AVG. DONT EXPECT "T2" OR ANYTHING BUT IT'S WORTH RENTING.

avenger00soul
12-16-2003, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by Aylmer
IT WAS JUST AVG. DONT EXPECT "T2" OR ANYTHING BUT IT'S WORTH RENTING.

I feel exactly the same way.

Dave
12-16-2003, 09:04 PM
I loved T-3 but the T-X sucked haha. Everytime she tried to do something she got screwed over lol. Something so advanced was so dumb. However, after watching the dvd with the special effects info on it gave me a greater appreciation for the film. I can't believe they actually wanted to flip that 170 ton crane at first lol.

Edit:

Shit I forgot to comment on Queen of the Damned lol. I didn't like it but most of her stuff is too slow for me to follow and keep my intrest up so I'm not going to knock the movie. It just wasn't my kind of horror.

Aylmer
12-17-2003, 08:33 AM
Originally posted by Dave
I loved T-3 but the T-X sucked haha. Everytime she tried to do something she got screwed over lol. Something so advanced was so dumb. However, after watching the dvd with the special effects info on it gave me a greater appreciation for the film. I can't believe they actually wanted to flip that 170 ton crane at first lol.

Edit:

Shit I forgot to comment on Queen of the Damned lol. I didn't like it but most of her stuff is too slow for me to follow and keep my intrest up so I'm not going to knock the movie. It just wasn't my kind of horror.


Yeah but the part with the T-X's tits and the billboard was a nice touch. Her finest moment in the film.

alix krueger
12-17-2003, 10:26 AM
i loved queen of the damned

abbycomix
12-17-2003, 10:55 AM
In QOD I was disappointed since I liked the book better. I guess that's typical. Though all the actors looked hot and sexy. ;)
As for T3 I didn't like it at all. I wished they got somebody really tough, scary, yet beautiful, like Grace Jones to play her. The girl they got didn't scare me at all and I didn't think she was especially outstanding. Actually if I wrote T3 I would have had her feet turn into rollerskates, she'd catch up, and then kill them all instead of all the exploding car chase scenes. I also really missed Eddie Furlong. I had a crush on him in T2, what happened? Where is he?

avenger00soul
12-17-2003, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by abbycomix
I also really missed Eddie Furlong. I had a crush on him in T2, what happened? Where is he?

He's the next Crow.

moonsorrow
12-17-2003, 11:06 AM
shitty music...shitty actors... shitty special fx... an ok story though but whats left to make it good?

abbycomix
12-17-2003, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by avenger00soul
He's the next Crow.

Really! I'm not so sure about that as a career move. I thought they quit making those movies. The first one is great but to star in ones after that is really daunting.

avenger00soul
12-17-2003, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by abbycomix
Really! I'm not so sure about that as a career move. I thought they quit making those movies. The first one is great but to star in ones after that is really daunting.

We share similar thoughts on the subject. They are trying to make this one theater-worthy though. I'm not sure if it would do well at the box office or not.

Tarantino
12-17-2003, 11:57 AM
horrible movie

Dave
12-18-2003, 07:59 AM
Originally posted by abbycomix
I also really missed Eddie Furlong. I had a crush on him in T2, what happened? Where is he?

In and out of rehab. That is why he couldn't be in this movie. They couldn't trust him to be straight while they made the movie.

Aasiyan
12-18-2003, 09:38 AM
Stuart Townsend was pretty cute.....