PDA

View Full Version : Zombie play in NYC! see Zombies eat brains live!

huantedhousenyc
04-21-2006, 08:10 AM
www.vampirecowboys.com (http://www.vampirecowboys.com)

Hey, i just thought this forum would be interested in a new Off-Boadway play in NYC called "The Living Dead in Denmark" that starts May 4th. it is an honest to goodness, martial arts infused zombie action play. both scary and butt-kicking at the same time! if you thought that the horror genre was fun on film, it will blow you away to see it live. you can find out more about the show by clicking the url above.

i hope to see some of you there.

Angra
04-21-2006, 08:21 AM
You´ve just committed one of H.C´s deadly sins.

DIIIIIIIIIIIIE!!!!

Haunted
04-21-2006, 10:34 AM
Hey, it's been awhile since we've had some spam. In fact, long enough to miss it.

Nah...!

Posher778
04-21-2006, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by Haunted
Hey, it's been awhile since we've had some spam. In fact, long enough to miss it.

Nah...!

I almost stabbed you through the computer!

SPAMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad:

filmmaker2
04-23-2006, 09:08 PM
Come to think of it................it HAS been a while since we've had Spam! (Slicing up some spam and firing up the stove) mmm yum!~

huantedhousenyc
04-24-2006, 06:52 AM
i'm not some corporate entity trying to advertise to you guys blindly. the spam attacks were pretty unwarranted. i actually follow this forum, and was hoping you guys would be people who would care about something like this. for an independant theatre piece like this how else are we supposed to get the word out to people who might actually care when we don't have a huge ad budget (or any ad budget)?

oh, well now i know what kind of people i am dealing with and i promise i will not dare to talk about my priojects in the future. you've made your voices heard.

filmmaker2
04-24-2006, 06:59 AM
hot coffee, sizzlin' bacon, the lovely smells of the mornin' kitchen.....oooooo we're up bright and early this morning! who wants coffee, who wants coffeeee

(random whistling)

newb
04-24-2006, 08:00 AM
Originally posted by huantedhousenyc

oh, well now i know what kind of people i am dealing with and i promise i will not dare to talk about my priojects in the future. you've made your voices heard.

I didn't hear any voices.....i saw some type....but no voices....are you hearing voices?
But you are right. We should have taken your post count into consideration and realized that you have been a long contributing member.

SKOOFx
04-24-2006, 08:21 AM
WAITT

im from NYC...zombies u say?

SKOOFx
04-24-2006, 08:25 AM
This RELEVANT (to me, at least) Spam sounds pretty damn good.

Im going to take the wifey to see this.

Kudos for doing something different.

filmmaker2
04-24-2006, 08:54 AM
I just went to their website, looked it over. YEAH, this person spa-hammed us----BIGtime!!

But their theatre does appear to have an interesting energy to it. I say that despite the faux pas they deserve a look, from some of our, ah...more ADVENTUROUS types.