PDA

View Full Version : Dorm Of The Dead

ShepisFan
04-20-2006, 10:23 AM
I just saw this news, I love Tiffany, glad she is making a new film.
"Fango got the word from indie filmmaker Donald (AN EROTIC VAMPIRE IN PARIS) Farmer about his latest horror project, DORM OF THE DEAD, which stars rising fave actress Tiffany Shepis (pictured right with co-star Ciara Richards). Shepis plays a student at Arkham University named Amy, who accidentally unleashes a ghoul plague upon her school, where there’s already a conflict going on between the campus bitches and Goth chicks. “I’ve been wanting to work with Tiffany for years, and this script provided the opportunity,” Farmer says. “When my friend Tom Proctor needed the perfect actress last year for his movie THE SUGAR CREEK KILLER, I was happy to send Tiffany his way. But now I'm really excited to finally have Tiffany in one of my own movies!”

Also in the cast are Andrea Brooke (“Miss Howard Stern”), Jackey (IT FEEDS) Hall and Adrianna Eder. “Ciara and Adrianna are both acting students at a private school where I teach,” Farmer notes. “I had the luxury of picking the cream of my students for this movie, and they’re definitely two of the best in my classes!”"

kung-fu-jesus
05-01-2006, 05:12 AM
D.V.D.

need more info on the film( itself, not the actors). and dont type the entire plot/story, just tell me where i can see the preview.