PDA

View Full Version : ouija boards

Slayer76
04-18-2006, 02:44 PM
do you guys ever mess around with ouija boards? i know theyre supposed to just be kids' games but i found one the other day and was wondering if i should even bother opening the box

alkytrio666
04-18-2006, 02:49 PM
"Captain Howdy, that wasn't very nice!"

Slayer76
04-18-2006, 02:53 PM
my cousin and my friend are messing around with it and apparently it works. because now i guess i have evil spirits living in my house :rolleyes: or so it said. i take it you've messed around with them?

Dante'sInferno
04-18-2006, 03:01 PM
I mest with it one time and it spelled out the following:

"YOU ARE FUCKING DUMB"

:eek:

Yeti.13
04-18-2006, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by Slayer76
my cousin and my friend are messing around with it and apparently it works. because now i guess i have evil spirits living in my house :rolleyes: or so it said. i take it you've messed around with them?

They are only a harmless bit of amusement. If anyone really believes that "evil spirits" have nothing better to do than hang around for people to play with a boardgame and then miraculously have an opening into "our realm" they deserve to be tormented for all eternity.

As for the story you usually here of, "My mate asked when he would die, the glass exploded (or some crap like this) and then he was dead the next day". I only wish it were true, if there really was some way of getting dumb idiots killed I'd buy several for people I work with. I bet even CSI couldn't pin that on me! Unless they read this of course:rolleyes:

ItsAlive75
04-18-2006, 03:39 PM
Ouija boards are cardboard and plastic...

Yeti.13
04-18-2006, 03:45 PM
Some people us a glass tumbler rather than that plastic crap you get with now.

ItsAlive75
04-18-2006, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by Yeti.13
Some people us a glass tumbler rather than that plastic crap you get with now.

glass doesn't = ghosts.

the shit's still fake as hell.

Yeti.13
04-18-2006, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by ItsAlive75
glass doesn't = ghosts.

the shit's still fake as hell.

Sorry, thought you were referring to the "glass explodes" part of my post. :rolleyes:

I would agree, they are a pile of shit.

Slayer76
04-18-2006, 04:07 PM
god you people don't like to have any fun! haha j/m those things are fun for sleepovers when you have someone that's too scared to watch friday the 13th amongst the party. in that case, my cousin refuses to watch anything that has the word scary in it. ah well they're amusing when you're bored out of your frickin mind at least

chainleen
04-18-2006, 04:18 PM
my sister and I had one when we were young it provided amusement....one day her and her friend were using it and my sister starts screaming saying someone was choking her and couldn't I see the marks? hehe, I saw nothing and they never touched it again.

my mom said she and some people she was withhad a seance one time and made a table float around the room....but then again my mom did a lot of acid back in the day...so I'm really not sure :rolleyes:

Slayer76
04-18-2006, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by chainleen
my sister and I had one when we were young it provided amusement....one day her and her friend were using it and my sister starts screaming saying someone was choking her and couldn't I see the marks? hehe, I saw nothing and they never touched it again.

my mom said she and some people she was withhad a seance one time and made a table float around the room....but then again my mom did a lot of acid back in the day...so I'm really not sure :rolleyes:

that's funny. i'm gonna have to try an acid trip and then have a seance and see what happens

Posher778
04-18-2006, 06:11 PM
I'd love to play ghost hunter but i've got important things to do...

*picks at thumbnail*

VampiricClown
04-18-2006, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by Posher778
I'd love to play ghost hunter but i've got important things to do...

*picks at thumbnail*

I'm with you on that one.

Bunman
04-19-2006, 08:04 AM
I've tried before but nothing happed to me - I was quite dissappointed actually.

My mum did one YEARS ago. This is gunna sound weird but she is a good honest woman so I kinda believe something happened. Well anyway, she said there was a bloke who had problems with his arms and couldnt move them easily without being in discomfort. After doing the Ouija board he could move his arms around fine without a problem and my mum had real dificaulties moving hers! This lasted about 45mins or so when it reverted back to normal.

We arn't a supersticious family but she is sure something was at play then. And...coz it's my mum, I believe her.

Strange.....

dewaholic
04-19-2006, 07:03 PM
I used to play around with my ouija board, with my friend. I want to break it out again some day, but 1st I gotta remember where I put it.

Haunted
04-20-2006, 07:30 AM
As the resident Occultist, I say that if you put enough belief into anything you can make it work in some sense.