PDA

View Full Version : Mary Reilly

abbycomix
12-16-2003, 11:24 AM
They just showed this on AMC 'Fear Fridays' and I liked it way more than I expected to. It's the only Jekyll/Hyde movie I've seen but I really thought they did a great job with the suspense. Normally I am not into Julia Roberts movies, but she was totally different in this one.

avenger00soul
12-16-2003, 12:41 PM
I haven't seen this one yet, but I am a Malkovich fan so I shall watch out for it on AMC.

allmykids
12-16-2003, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by avenger00soul
I haven't seen this one yet, but I am a Malkovich fan so I shall watch out for it on AMC. OH MY GOD SOMTHING YOU HAVE NOT SEEN, I was starting to think there was nothing you haven't seen!! I have seen this i really liked it. I am also a big MALKOVICH fan. He was killer!!

avenger00soul
12-16-2003, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by allmykids
OH MY GOD SOMTHING YOU HAVE NOT SEEN, I was starting to think there was nothing you haven't seen!! I have seen this i really liked it. I am also a big MALKOVICH fan. He was killer!!

I know, I know. Believe it or not there are horror movies that I haven't seen. It's the Julia Roberts thing that has made me not want to see it. But seeing as how it's a Stephen Frears film and John Malkovich is in it, I'm sure I'll catch it sometime.

abbycomix
12-17-2003, 06:19 AM
Yeah Malkovich was awesome in this one!