PDA

View Full Version : Man Nearly Decapitated By Elevator

bloodrayne
04-17-2006, 02:21 PM
Man Nearly Decapitated In Downtown Elevator Accident

Police Continue To Investiage

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania -- Police are investigating a fatal elevator accident in downtown Pittsburgh Thursday morning.

It happened on the 7th floor of a building along First Avenue and Try Street around 8 a.m.

Police said James Neely, 44, of Bellevue, was waiting for a freight elevator and peered through a window into the shaft when the elevator struck him in the head, nearly decapitating him.

The victim was employed by Mariani and Richards as a subcontractor for the Massaro Corporation.

Posher778
04-17-2006, 05:59 PM
Did the hit kill him?

bloodrayne
04-17-2006, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by Posher778
Did the hit kill him? Ya know...It's kinda funny that it didn't just come right out and say that...I suppose we're suppose to figure that since his head nearly came all the way off, he obviously died....

HOWEVER...I posted a story a while back about a guy that was nearly decapitated and held his head on all the way to the hospital...Where he had reattachment surgery...And lived...

Hmm..I'm gonna try to find that...

Holy Cow...I actually found it:

http://horror.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3953

Posher778
04-19-2006, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by bloodrayne
Ya know...It's kinda funny that it didn't just come right out and say that...I suppose we're suppose to figure that since his head nearly came all the way off, he obviously died....

HOWEVER...I posted a story a while back about a guy that was nearly decapitated and held his head on all the way to the hospital...Where he had reattachment surgery...And lived...

Hmm..I'm gonna try to find that...

Holy Cow...I actually found it:

http://horror.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3953

Well, you said, nearly, decapitated, so i assumed he got his head out right before it got him and lived.

mothermold
04-21-2006, 11:25 PM
I'll wager he died with his head hanging by a thread(tendons,sinue....giggle)thus not being decapitated completely(if that makes any sense)...........I need help.:(

bloodrayne
04-22-2006, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by mothermold
I'll wager he died with his head hanging by a thread(tendons,sinue....giggle)thus not being decapitated completely(if that makes any sense)...........I need help.:( That's pretty much what I thought, too...