PDA

View Full Version : Veins...

Posher778
04-16-2006, 12:45 PM
Haha... yes, veins, i'm truly bored today, but anyway...

Is anyone grossed out by their veins? I mean, the ones you can see, like in your foot, or upper arm? I really am, mainly because the thought of cutting one or something, and possibly bleeding to death if the right one is sliced... Just a thought.

VampiricClown
04-16-2006, 12:52 PM
Yeah, I hate how they look. I try not to think about it. I used to be really REALLY squeamish. Not anymore though.

Posher778
04-16-2006, 12:54 PM
I'm also scared of somehow pushing my solar plexus off, haha. I used to push on it without wanting to when I was younger...

The_Return
04-16-2006, 12:55 PM
I friggin hate veins. The guy that used to sit next to me in class would take elastics and tighten them around his arms to make his veins pop out...I swear, he was a heroin junkie in training, it was sick.

Posher778
04-16-2006, 12:56 PM
Ew NASTY! I would yell at him.

VampiricClown
04-16-2006, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by Posher778
Ew NASTY! I would yell at him.

Deffinetly don't want to hit him with his veins out....Geez, thinking about this makes me not rest my wrists on the table while typing...

ItsAlive75
04-16-2006, 01:36 PM
I'm not that big of a vein gross-out guy, I get freaked out more by eyeballs.

Haunted
04-16-2006, 01:48 PM
I hate the fact that the veins in the crook of my arms are tiny. It's a pain the asshole to take blood. They usually have to draw it from my hands... which aren't much better, I have a nice big X aross the veins in the wrist of my left arm, but we won't go into that. Long time ago...

The STE
04-16-2006, 02:23 PM
my veins pop out easy, but I'm not grossed out at veins at all.

Haunted
04-16-2006, 02:26 PM
Does anything gross you out?

The STE
04-16-2006, 02:29 PM
single celled organisms kinda do. Especially viruses

Haunted
04-16-2006, 02:36 PM
That's funny. If I ever went into a bio field it would be into virology. (I think I got that right). They are nasty little fuckers; they're like vampires. They're not really alive so to speak. The microscopic world's answer to evil.

The STE
04-16-2006, 02:42 PM
yeah, I know viruses aren't technically living things and all, they're just gross-looking, like all the other single celled organisms

cheebacheeba
04-16-2006, 11:49 PM
I think single celled organisms look cool...like...I dunno, I guess I like that they just exist in a purely functional way, I think some of them look like art.
It's the fucking bigger organisms that get ugly.
As for the vein thing...I think the only time it's really gross is when you got those steroid junkies that have them roped every which way around their arms n legs...it's like, If I flex I'll get a few up slightly, but it's like these fuckers are trying to establish somekinda subterranian irrigation systems allover themselves...fuck all that.
I have problems having blood drawn, not so much in relation to the size of my veins, just...something in my body doesn't like giving blood away, the needle goes in, the blood starts flowing, and almost as soon as that happens, I see it start to slow, and it'll usually stop completely before a tube is half way full. It's strange, I don't think it's a fear/anxiety thing, I don't fear the needle...I don't sit there enjoying it, but I don't shy away...my body just will not stand for the process, which means it usually takes multiple jabs and tries...for this reason, giving blood isn't really a viable option, something I'd LIKE to be able to do, but it'd take all fucking day.
Eyeballs? Hell no they don't gross me out. As long as they're intact, and still in the skull to which they belong, it all seems pretty copesetic. I love pulling my eyelids down and moving my eyeballs back and forth so you see it under the skin...or, sometimes I like to press my eyeball with my finger, seems to get to some people....ah well, doesn't gross ME out.
Sometimes, I think about how easy it would be to bite down and crush my own little finger, or pretty much any finger...try it...it doesn't take long at all before you start hearing tiny crunching noises.

AUSTIN316426808
04-17-2006, 12:05 AM
Veins don't gross me out at all, not much if anything really does, can't even remember the last time I felt grossed out.

mothermold
04-17-2006, 01:25 AM
Originally posted by The STE
my veins pop out easy, but I'm not grossed out at veins at all.

I'm shocked you'd let a golden opportunity like this go by and not mention the "Blue Veined Throbber" reference.i thought your penis had the final say-so on all your posts?

The STE
04-17-2006, 08:17 AM
I wear the penis, the penis does not wear me

Yellow Jacket
04-17-2006, 09:26 AM
Veins have always freaked me out. As Posher mentioned before, the thought of cutting them open makes me squemish. The thing I hate about them most though is how a lot of them are green. I don't why this bothers me (since my favorite color is green), but it just doesn't seem right. I feel that they should be red, But, that's just me.

ItsAlive75
04-17-2006, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by Yellow Jacket
Veins have always freaked me out. As Posher mentioned before, the thought of cutting them open makes me squemish. The thing I hate about them most though is how a lot of them are green. I don't why this bothers me (since my favorite color is green), but it just doesn't seem right. I feel that they should be red, But, that's just me.

Your veins look green??

Go to a doctor right away, dude.... cuz you're gonna die.

Yellow Jacket
04-17-2006, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by ItsAlive75
Your veins look green??

Go to a doctor right away, dude.... cuz you're gonna die.

Shit! They've been green all my life and no damn doctor mentioned that to me! Well, they're more greenish-blue than anything.

The_Return
04-17-2006, 09:38 AM
Yikes man...mine are blue

Yellow Jacket
04-17-2006, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by The_Return
Yikes man...mine are blue

Like I said, mines are more and less greenish-blue. Unless I'm going color blind. :eek:

Spallalala
04-17-2006, 09:25 PM
The veins on my hands stand out a bit..They dont pop out unless I kinda tap on em.... You can see alot of my veins actually. Pretty strange. The dr's never have problem draining blood from me.
I dont find many things yuck or ewwww...But I think that penis veins look...well...ewwwwww..
:D

The STE
04-17-2006, 09:44 PM
well, the vein on my penis is retractable. Sometimes when I'm inside a broad, I'll pop the vein in and out really quick for added stimulation

mothermold
04-18-2006, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by The STE
well, the vein on my penis is retractable. Sometimes when I'm inside a broad, I'll pop the vein in and out really quick for added stimulation

lol,that's the Sam I know.:)

friday13thfan
04-18-2006, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by Yellow Jacket

you don't have green viens its just the way the appear through the skin in your view.....

Personaly i love watching my viens knowing blood is flow through the ither headed to or going from my pulsing heart.

cheebacheeba
04-18-2006, 07:09 PM
Varicose veins are pretty fucked up, sometimes you see some geriatrics leg, and it's like some kinda alien plantlife has planted spores in their leg...yech!

I haven't seen any in person, but I'm willing to bet haemmeroids aren't all that attractive either.

pinkfloyd45769
04-18-2006, 07:15 PM
It's not the veins that bother me, it's the needle being put in them. I hate getting blood taken or an IV!!! I can get tatoos and it doesnt bother me, it's weird.