PDA

View Full Version : Now em ready to talk ..

stubbornforgey
04-15-2006, 10:56 AM
I needed to put my head together for awhile ..hence the dropping out for a few days.
Think back ppl to the story i had posted about me/my father/rape/child born to a 13 yr old/brother taking over and bringing her up..etc.
A few weeks have passed now ..but that child i was telling you all about ..passed away..
she died in her sleep..almost hitting her 15th birthday.
She complained of being tired so excused herself from the garage where everybody was fooling around..n went to lay down.
My brother kept txting her to see if she was ok..
After no response ..he went to check it out.
Her door was locked ..which was kinda unusual..so being a big guy that he is..
he smashed her door down and found her..she was already dead...
According to the ambulance ppl..she had been dead for 3 hours..more or less laid down and passed away.
After the funeral..my brother more or less lost the will to live himself..and suffered a heart attack.
To date he is still in this zombie like stage in which he is refusing food or any kind of help.
I spend most of my nights at the private hospital where he is getting the best care possible.
Deep down..myself em in pieces but cannot for the life of me allow my family to see this as they depend on my strength to keep them going.

lovecraft
04-15-2006, 11:02 AM
I am sorry for your troubles. My words will not help much but, even though we are strangers, I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Thomasgeorge
04-15-2006, 01:00 PM
sorry dude

Posher778
04-15-2006, 05:11 PM
That's awful forge, if you want you can pm me any time. I have a ton of shit going on too so, we're all in the same (sinking) ship.

Abominus
04-15-2006, 07:23 PM
This may seem hollow but when it rains it pours. If you fight and stay strong for others now they will be there for you IF you fall. That being said take care of yourself.

GOODandEVIL666
04-15-2006, 07:57 PM
we all go through shit n many different shapes n sizes n this is big n no one knows what your goin through exactly right now but we can all or should be saying we have you in our thoughts...im incredibally sorry...

dewaholic
04-15-2006, 08:22 PM
That is aweful. What exactly was the cause of death if ya don't mind me asking. If ya do mind, just ignore. Hang in there.

mothermold
04-15-2006, 08:54 PM
In a perfect world bad things would'nt happen to good people.My deepest sympathies go out to you and yours.

monalisa
04-15-2006, 09:54 PM
Wow, I'm not sure if I can say anything to help. But, keep talking to your brother. Even if it seems like he isn't listening or can't hear you, my guess is that he can. I'm sure he loves you and maybe you are one of the few people that will be able to reach him. But please don't forget to take care of yourself too. It's very easy to forget about your own health when you're worried about someone you love. Keep talking to us, there are a lot of very good, caring people on this board.