PDA

View Full Version : Sperm/Egg Donors

bloodrayne
04-14-2006, 11:24 PM
I stole this topic from another thread...

Could/Would you do it?

Before you answer...Think of all the possible consequences...Wouldn't you wonder about 'your' baby or babies?

Anyway...I guess that kinda tells how I'd feel about it...Sorta like I'd have a baby or babies out there, a part of me...That I couldn't protect, and that I knew nothing about...

I couldn't do it

I gotta go feed my little one now....But...I'll be back later to read this.....Tell me what YOU think about it

filmmaker2
04-14-2006, 11:33 PM
Is there MONEY to be made at this????? If so, my "boys" might be agreeable, so to speak.

Bunman
04-14-2006, 11:43 PM
I probably would do it - Never worry about my boys once I've chucked my wank rag down the loo so Im sure it wouldn't bother me squirting into a tub and forgetting about it. Let my seed live on :D

horror_fan_Nick
04-15-2006, 12:48 AM
I'd do it..heck I'd anything for money :p

cheebacheeba
04-15-2006, 12:50 AM
If we were somehow physically unable to have children, I'd rather have children cloned from myself and partners dna...but hey...

As for giving the stuff away, well...most guys have thrown a few million into tissues, down the drain or what have you...why not make a few bucks? I wouldn't worry about "my" child, because from what I've seen and heard, the agencies that er...distribute the product give the intended parents a pretty thorough background check, and personality profiles...etc.

monalisa
04-15-2006, 12:59 AM
Originally posted by cheebacheeba
If we were somehow physically unable to have children, I'd rather have children cloned from myself and partners dna...but hey...

As for giving the stuff away, well...most guys have thrown a few million into tissues, down the drain or what have you...why not make a few bucks? I wouldn't worry about "my" child, because from what I've seen and heard, the agencies that er...distribute the product give the intended parents a pretty thorough background check, and personality profiles...etc.

Hmmm, cloning, creepy but....I don't know, creepy, but if you couldn't have kids any other way, maybe. As for giving my eggs away to some unknown person, no, never.

doctor satan
04-15-2006, 01:01 AM
Funnily enough one of my mates was a donor & we were talking about this the other day. The moral issue did'nt bother him at all, but the fact that he kept sending them SHOTS & they owed him over £200 he was a bit pissed about.

Spallalala
04-15-2006, 01:11 AM
Yeah.. I wouldn't hesitate to give my eggs away. I mean literally for free. No no. Im not asking for a line of people saying "gimme gimme" but if there was a couple wanting a child I would throw them a few eggs.
:)

AUSTIN316426808
04-15-2006, 04:40 AM
The only reason I'd do it is if a couple I knew asked.

VampiricClown
04-15-2006, 04:51 AM
Nope, not me. There won't be but one person get mine. I wouldn't do it if they paid me either.

cheebacheeba
04-15-2006, 05:18 AM
I wouldn't do it if they paid me either.
I know...when rubbin' one out for free is just so much fun, why spoil the majic?

ItsAlive75
04-15-2006, 06:33 AM
Originally posted by AUSTIN316426808
The only reason I'd do it is if a couple I knew asked.

Same.

lovecraft
04-15-2006, 06:54 AM
I wouldn't. Not because of moral or emotional issues, jsut because its not something I am interested. Now maybe if there was a shortage or something, but reading this thread I don't think its a problem. Heh.

Come to think of it, I don't know if I could. I had a hernia operation when I was young and they had to cut one of my tubes, so I am operating at 50%.

That was a terrifying experience.

alkytrio666
04-15-2006, 07:39 AM
Only if I bent the front of my dad's car to shit and needed money to pay it off.

:p

stubbornforgey
04-15-2006, 10:45 AM
i think having 2 daughters who are already a splitting image of me is enough..(personality wise)..the worlds not ready.
Other than that..'fuck..i dont think i could
do it'
Was hard enough giving away my very 1st child to my own family member..even though circumstances had a major part in that..'old members know the full extent of my story'.

hellfire1
04-15-2006, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by alkytrio666
Only if I bent the front of my dad's car to shit and needed money to pay it off.

:p

there ya go! ;)

Haunted
04-15-2006, 04:28 PM
um...probably not...

Nyarlathotep
04-16-2006, 02:54 AM
this thread needs a bill hicks quote

you know that everytime a guy cums, he cums 200 million sperm, did you know that. 200 million sperm that load.

do you know what that means, i have wiped entire civilizations off my chest with a grey gym sock.
entire nations have flaked and crusted in the hair around my navel.
i've tossed universes in my underpants while napping.