PDA

View Full Version : Myke Amend's Art

bloodrayne
04-14-2006, 11:31 AM
I am buying this painting....It's three feet tall and four feet wide...It's absolutely stunning in person....Since Myke is a personal friend of mine, he's selling it to me for only $200:eek: :cool:

The top part is the whole painting...The bottom part is a zoom in on the main figure, to show some of the detail

It's titled 'Crimson'....I absolutely love it....Gonna hang it in my room....As soon as I figure out HOW...hmmm...

mothermold
04-14-2006, 07:33 PM
That's pretty cool.What medium is it and what's it on board or canvas?

bloodrayne
04-14-2006, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by mothermold
That's pretty cool.What medium is it and what's it on board or canvas? I'm not really sure what kind of paint it is...But, he did it with feathers and sponges on Masonite Board...It's heavily textured, so I guess it's a pretty thick paint (don't know much about art:o )

Posher778
04-15-2006, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by bloodrayne
I'm not really sure what kind of paint it is...But, he did it with feathers and sponges on Masonite Board...It's heavily textured, so I guess it's a pretty thick paint (don't know much about art:o )

Is that how you picture yourself in dreams?:D

bloodrayne
04-16-2006, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by Posher778
Is that how you picture yourself in dreams?:D Hmmm...I never thought of that....

But...Nah...She looks a bit too girly :D

newb
04-19-2006, 10:28 AM
Very nice Rayne.....ya know...if you kill him, the painting will be worth more money.:D

bloodrayne
04-19-2006, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by newb
Very nice Rayne.....ya know...if you kill him, the painting will be worth more money.:D Haha...Don't think I don't know that;)

Zero
04-27-2006, 04:17 AM
very cool. . .but did you know that if you look very closely there is a secret code that reveals. . .

that Marisa Tomei did not actually win the academy award in 1992 - its the My Cousin Vinnie Code

bloodrayne
04-29-2006, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by Zero
very cool. . .but did you know that if you look very closely there is a secret code that reveals. . .

that Marisa Tomei did not actually win the academy award in 1992 - its the My Cousin Vinnie Code Hmm...Wonder how I missed that...