PDA

View Full Version : Night of the Demons

avenger00soul
12-16-2003, 09:32 AM
I haven't really noticed this movie mentioned on here so I thought I should bring it up. It used to scare the piss out of me when I was little. I definitely recommend the first one to all fans of horror, and the second and third ones to people who like their flicks a little cheesy.

dmihatmttl
12-16-2003, 12:17 PM
One of my favorite "guilty pleasures." A real party classic that my friends and I watch *every* Halloween, without exception . . . .

And as cheezy as it is, I actually think there are moments in NIGHT OF THE DEMONS that are genuinely *scary*! Then again, maybe I'm just a wuss. :)

Oh, yeah . . . and you just gotta love Linnea Quigley's lipstick trick.

James N.
http://members.tripod.com/~NEWMANATOR/index.html

avenger00soul
12-16-2003, 12:47 PM
Yes, the lipstick scene was a jaw-dropper. Crazy shit.

rikki
12-16-2003, 02:58 PM
Another one I haven't seen. I have a list of about 30 movies so far that I've been building since I started coming here, like a week ago. This is 31. And 32 and 33 - I like cheese :D

avenger00soul
12-16-2003, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by rikki
Another one I haven't seen. I have a list of about 30 movies so far that I've been building since I started coming here, like a week ago. This is 31. And 32 and 33 - I like cheese :D

In that case, I hope you enjoy them. It's always good to spread the word on the lesser-known horror hits.

Ryan_Zombie
12-16-2003, 04:24 PM
http://www.living-dead.com/features/interviews/text/joe_augustyn.html

Dammit!~ I've got around 40 posts. I don't think Horror will mind if I do a little selp promotion!~

...and oh, the lip-stick scene....but I didn't know until the interview that I was fantasizing over....well, just read the interview.:o

nightbreed
12-16-2003, 04:33 PM
all of those movies were ill though i cant seem to find them in denver anymore. stupid fucking "family" video stores... anyways yeah. angela? hot. that lip stick girl? way hot.

those movies are the shit.

mudsliptones
12-18-2003, 12:53 AM
Originally posted by avenger00soul
Yes, the lipstick scene was a jaw-dropper. Crazy shit.

yep indeed, the movie was entertaining, not far the best one ever, but it wasn't bad

anyone saw demon house?

Ritualistic
01-11-2004, 12:07 PM
fucking awesome movie.. I remember renting this movie at a little rinky dinky trading post/movie rental store.. the dude only had one leg too.. Haha... great movie though.. wasnt there 3 made??

avenger00soul
01-12-2004, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by Ritualistic
great movie though.. wasnt there 3 made??

Yes, however they failed to live up to my standards. Each got a little suckier than the next. Can't wait for this DVD though.

Dr.Kelvinstein
01-12-2004, 10:02 PM
Part 3 did suck, and they even brought Tenney back to write the script. It and a lot of movies that came out around that time tried too hard to imitate Tarantino.

last bad move
01-12-2004, 10:11 PM
witch one was the one where they where running from the cops i seen a little bite of it but i fell asleep and didnt get to see the ending

Dr.Kelvinstein
01-12-2004, 10:14 PM
That was the one, and I envy you for falling asleep.