PDA

View Full Version : Meatloaf & Johnny Cash

Chaos17
04-09-2006, 09:29 AM
i know these 2 films are not horror but pls help me:)

There is a film that is based on the singer Meatloaf? what is the film called? its like the film about rey charles but about meatloaf? what is the film called.

and there is a film about johnny cash? what is the film called?

Despare
04-09-2006, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by Chaos17
i know these 2 films are not horror but pls help me:)

There is a film that is based on the singer Meatloaf? what is the film called? its like the film about rey charles but about meatloaf? what is the film called.

and there is a film about johnny cash? what is the film called?

The Cash one is Walk the Line and Meat Loaf... well he's in a lot of movies like Rocky Horror Picture Show and Fight Club to name a couple of big ones.

The STE
04-09-2006, 11:13 AM
there was a VH1 movie called To Hell and Back that was about Meat Loaf...

Haunted
04-09-2006, 11:17 AM
Chaos, are you by any chance an alien or have been in a comma for the past ten years or so? That movie about Johnny Cash just came out about a year ago.:D I'm not crashing on ya, keed. It's just kinda funny. Perhaps being a horror buff, you don't pay enough attention to other films. We can jive with that.

I don't think they've made a movie about Meatloaf, and I really doubt that they will, but Despare pretty must listed the only movies that I knew he'd been in, and I really didn't know that he'd been in Fight Club. Something tells me that he's been in something else, but I couldn't tell you what it was.

Despare
04-09-2006, 11:21 AM
He was in some movie with a semi truck and Randy Travis wasn't he?
Black Asphalt or something?
Hmmm lemmie see...
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001533/

Black Dog was the one btw.

Abominus
04-09-2006, 03:19 PM
Meatloaf was in Spice World :D Is that the one.