PDA

View Full Version : Okay, I Know I'm Not New But....

swiftdeath
04-07-2006, 07:51 PM
Here's the way I see it. It's been what almost a year since I last posted? So I figure I may as well just post on the newbies board again just to make sure everyone knows who I am and because there are lots of other new people around and they probably have no freaking clue as to who I am. Well, I'm swift or Kane depending on my mood. Uh, I don't really know what else I should say besides the fact that I've been really lazy and haven't posted or logged on for that matter. Things have been hectic and strange in some ways. Well, that's about it so, hey everybody. I'm back for the meantime, until something better comes along and distracts me for a few more years.

The_Return
04-08-2006, 04:47 AM
Well, I must admit that I dont remember you...but welcome back anyway!

bloodrayne
04-08-2006, 04:53 AM
HEY...I was wondering where you went...You were always one of the 'better' ones...Welcome back...

If you really ARE 'back'

swiftdeath
04-09-2006, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by bloodrayne
HEY...I was wondering where you went...You were always one of the 'better' ones...Welcome back...

If you really ARE 'back'

Nice to know that I was one of the 'better' ones. And yes, I should stay back until summer hits, then I'll be gone for a month or so again but I should return once more.

mothermold
04-10-2006, 10:07 PM
Welcome back.

alkytrio666
04-11-2006, 09:46 AM
Welcome back.