PDA

View Full Version : Scary?

The_Return
04-05-2006, 02:51 PM
Anyone check out the birthdays today? Take a peek at the age on that last one...

Yellow Jacket
04-05-2006, 02:55 PM
HOLY SHIT!!! 11 years old and into Horror movies. I just hope he/she doesn't refer The Haunted Mansion as a horror movie.

Posher778
04-05-2006, 02:57 PM
ehhh she's a rapist man in a suit.

The_Return
04-05-2006, 02:58 PM
The fact that she's into horror doesnt bother/surprise me, I was watching 'em younger than that. The fact that an 11 year old would be visiting this site is what I find a bit odd. Her parents must be idiots.

Yellow Jacket
04-05-2006, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by The_Return
The fact that she's into horror doesnt bother/surprise me, I was watching 'em younger than that. The fact that an 11 year old would be visiting this site is what I find a bit odd. Her parents must be idiots.

I don't have a problem wioht it either. I got into horror movies three years ago when I was 12. But, I never found or joined a site like this at that age. I'm glad I'm apart of it now though!

BTW- What makes you think the 11 year old is a she?

The_Return
04-05-2006, 03:27 PM
Not alot of guys would call themselves lizabeth:p

alkytrio666
04-05-2006, 04:03 PM

Speak for yourself :p

Yellow Jacket
04-05-2006, 04:20 PM

He could be a cross-dresser. :p

The_Return
04-05-2006, 04:22 PM
The truth about Alky and YJ comes out!

Yellow Jacket
04-05-2006, 04:25 PM
The truth about Alky and YJ comes out!

Shhh... :p

Haunted
04-05-2006, 06:00 PM
I don't think she/he's ever actually posted so...

Oooo...had a thought...What if....what if...What if it's the FED's snoopin' us?

Quick! Someone say something really controversial!

Posher778
04-05-2006, 07:08 PM
Uhhh America rocks!

The STE
04-05-2006, 07:39 PM
you mean I could say something to influence an 11 year old? AWESOME.

The Flayed One
04-06-2006, 07:21 AM
This thread makes me feel old.

http://tell.fll.purdue.edu/JapanProj/FLClipart/Adjectives/old.gif

bloodrayne
04-06-2006, 10:28 PM
The fact that she's into horror doesnt bother/surprise me, I was watching 'em younger than that. The fact that an 11 year old would be visiting this site is what I find a bit odd. Her parents must be idiots. Ahem...Demon Seed is 11 years old.....However, he does NOT view this site (or ANY part of the internet) without me....If I find something that he might be interested in, I inform him of it and he comes and reads it (or checks out trailers or pictures, etcetera)...I have also allowed him to make threads here and read the responses (after I have read them, and made sure that there were none that were inappropriate for him to view)....I have been a horror fan my entire life...My two oldest have grown up with them, too...I see nothing wrong with that...

Ash is next in line...He sits on my lap and watches them with us...Tonight, he was staring at the shirt I'm wearing (Iron Maiden...Piece Of Mind)...And was concentrating intently on Eddie....I suppose he found that more interesting than 'Red Eye'...Heh, he's already a critic, too :D

Supervision, people...S-U-P-E-R-V-I-S=I-O-N

Oh yeah...I almost forgot to add......I am NOT an idiot...

all the time

:p