PDA

View Full Version : Jennifer Alba on playboy cover

goldenwarrior
04-05-2006, 10:53 AM
I didn't know if this pic was too revealing so if the mods deem it to be a little to much, I understand if you want to delete it.

But what a hottie!

I knew ever since she did Dark Angel that she was going to make it big by eye candy alone, not that she isn't a awesome actress as well

(image deleted)

March 4, 2006

Playboy won't pull its March issue over "Fantastic Four" actress Jessica Alba's claim that she was made an unwitting cover girl to fool readers into thinking she is nude inside, the magazine said.

"Playboy has done nothing wrong, so there is no reason to pull our issue off of newsstands," spokeswoman Lauren Melone said.

Alba accuses Playboy of violating her rights and misleading the public by getting a publicity photo from her 2005 movie "Into the Blue" from Sony Pictures and running it on the cover -- complete with a bunny logo superimposed on her bikini top.

Playboy said Alba was placed on the cover after being chosen "sexiest star of the year" by its readers. She was included inside the magazine in an article on the top 25 sexiest celebrities as chosen in an online poll.

The magazine added that celebrities routinely grace its cover without appearing naked inside.
Link (http://sneakpeektv.blogspot.com/2006/03/playboy-keeping-invisible-woman-cover.html)
http://www.sneakpeektv.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/jessicalbainplayboy.jpg

newb
04-05-2006, 12:05 PM
You have offended many people here with that pic. I suggest the mods remove it...immediately...if not sooner....what a minute..........not yet..........ok now.

Haunted
04-05-2006, 12:08 PM
I repeat what I said in my first post to you (Eventhough I'm on ignore because you're a git), but with more color, "A'wae wi ye foul beestie!

I'm not just pissed because I'm HDC's token radical feminist. I'm pissed because a git like you still frequents our hallowed halls, and posts shit. Not even specific shit. You're not quite good enough for specific "shit." It's just "shit."

G O A W A Y !

October
04-05-2006, 12:11 PM
i cant stand her, realy.

alkytrio666
04-05-2006, 12:15 PM
I think JESSICA Alba is hot as hell...but I've never heard of this Jennifer Alba...hmmm...

Haunted
04-05-2006, 12:17 PM
I wonder if the mods will let me call GoldenWarrior a douche? I mean, I'm on ignore, so he won't even see it.

goldenwarrior
04-05-2006, 12:24 PM
OK I deleted it..... I don't want to start a flame so I suggest your right, besides its up over at reelhorror.com anyway :p

Thanks

newb
04-05-2006, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by goldenwarrior
OK I deleted it..... I don't want to start a flame so I suggest your right, besides its up over at reelhorror.com anyway :p

Thanks

NOOOOOOOOOOO

goldenwarrior
04-05-2006, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by alkytrio666
I think JESSICA Alba is hot as hell...but I've never heard of this Jennifer Alba...hmmm...

Thanks for the update I don't know why I put Jennifer up there:(

alkytrio666
04-05-2006, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by goldenwarrior
Thanks for the update I don't know why I put Jennifer up there:(

We all make mistakes.

goldenwarrior
04-05-2006, 12:30 PM
If you must see it go here (http://www.reelhorror.com/forum/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=7077)

And again I have no problem with the mods deleting this post if you have to, but the pic really isn't that bad.

:)

filmmaker2
04-05-2006, 01:37 PM
Huh...I don't think she's attractive at all. I don't understand why people make such a big deal out of her.

Excuse me.

The STE
04-05-2006, 01:44 PM
meh. Wake me when Shakira does Playboy. Or has a sex tape leaked.

Yellow Jacket
04-05-2006, 01:55 PM
I think Jessica Alba is hot as hell and is one of the hottest women today (though not of all time, of course). Too bad she won't pose nude for Playboy. Maybe we'll get lucky and she'll do BrokeBack Mountan 2.

BTW- I just looked at the pic of her breast, and I am very happy now! :D

DarkenedWorld
04-05-2006, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by Yellow Jacket
I think Jessica Alba is hot as hell and is one of the hottest women today (though not of all time, of course). Too bad she won't pose nude for Playboy. Maybe we'll get lucky and she'll do BrokeBack Mountan 2.

BTW- I just looked at the pic of her breast, and I am very happy now! :D

Nice dude.....nice....

I think she's somewhat attractive, But I'm getting to the point that I don't really think actresses are hot. I have my reasons, like.....Why drool over a model when I could find a girl to be with?

The_Return
04-05-2006, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by DarkenedWorld

I think she's somewhat attractive, But I'm getting to the point that I don't really think actresses are hot. I have my reasons, like.....Why drool over a model when I could find a girl to be with?

Exactly. Well said.

DarkenedWorld
04-05-2006, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by The_Return
Exactly. Well said.

That's like when people drool over video game characters....Like my uncle.

Yellow Jacket
04-05-2006, 02:37 PM

I hate it when people do that. Sure, a video game character can be hot, but she's not real. Therefor, there's nothing to get excited about. At least celebrities are real people (though nobody has a chance in hell with them unless they're a celebrity themselves).

DraculaInDallas
04-05-2006, 03:14 PM
I'd hit it :D

Haunted
04-05-2006, 04:51 PM

Watch what you're saying there, bub. Some of us would rather have a video game character in mind and our hand than dealing with the stress of ANOTHER bullshit relationship.

No strings attatched, no emotional committment, no cheating, no breakups, no "let's talk," no "My mom doesn't like you," no "my friends think you're a bitch," no paying for all their shit and them bitch about having to buy groceries," no pregnancy scares, no having to be someones emotional babysitter, nooo problems.

Yeah yeah yeah, "Bitter party of one, your table's ready." I get it.

I still love ya, DW!:D

The STE
04-05-2006, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by Haunted
Watch what you're saying there, bub. Some of us would rather have a video game character in mind and our hand than dealing with the stress of ANOTHER bullshit relationship.

No strings attatched, no emotional committment, no cheating, no breakups, no "let's talk," no "My mom doesn't like you," no "my friends think you're a bitch," no paying for all their shit and them bitch about having to buy groceries," no pregnancy scares, no having to be someones emotional babysitter, nooo problems.

you should come up to St. Louis. I don't cheat, I haven't broken up with anyone, I hate talking, I don't give a shit if my mom likes someone or not, I don't have any friends, I steal anything I can't pay for, I like groceries since I enjoy eating, and I'm so out of touch with my emotions that I don't need a babysitter for them. And I can roll my tongue

VampiricClown
04-05-2006, 08:30 PM

I'll put it this way. He's married, has a kid, has two jobs and is 42. But yet, he has to find time to go play Tomb Raider so he can see Lara Croft. He doesn't even spend time with his family. Not to mention he's got a boyfriend(yeah, he's gay or bi).

Haunted
04-06-2006, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by The STE
you should come up to St. Louis. I don't cheat, I haven't broken up with anyone, I hate talking, I don't give a shit if my mom likes someone or not, I don't have any friends, I steal anything I can't pay for, I like groceries since I enjoy eating, and I'm so out of touch with my emotions that I don't need a babysitter for them. And I can roll my tongue

Don't you have a girlfriend, S? If you didn't I might have agreed to that offer. You are a poster guy for my ideal man. I enjoy a man who is infinitely clever, never out of fucked up and/or intriguing ideas, brilliant, and can communicate with me on a level of intelligence that matches or exceeds my own. (Okay, that last statement was incredibly shitty, but I'm talking S, so I feel the need to be exceedingly honest). I don't care that you have a gargantuan schlong. Your mind gets me going.

You're going to make some brilliant chica really really happy one day, baby. Really really happy. "That sun is gonna shine, gonna shine, in your back door some day."

The STE
04-06-2006, 10:43 AM
Don't you have a girlfriend, S?

true, and if you DID take me up on my offer, then that would exclude the "I don't cheat" thing which would call the other statements into question enough for you to NOT come up, which would re-include the "I don't cheat" part, meaning nothing is called into question, which would cause a paradox which would throw the entire space-time continuum into disarray. Way to go, Ms. Destroys The Universe Lady :mad:

Haunted
04-06-2006, 12:43 PM
Oooo...That reminds me... I've got to find my flaming sword. Got a letter in the mail the other day...