PDA

View Full Version : Samual L Jackson manages hotel of horror

deljhp
04-04-2006, 11:01 AM
Seems Mr Jackson has decided its time to do some horror. Check out the details.

www.24framespersecond.net

alkytrio666
04-04-2006, 11:07 AM
Fuck off...

More than 2 identical threads = spammer = no one likes you.

Nyarlathotep
04-04-2006, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by alkytrio666
Fuck off...

are people fucking deaf?

Posher778
04-04-2006, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by Nyarlathotep
are people fucking deaf?

just ignorant

The_Return
04-04-2006, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by Posher778
just ignorant

Oh the sweet irony.

Posher778
04-04-2006, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by The_Return
Oh the sweet irony.

Your pushing it tonight.

The_Return
04-04-2006, 06:28 PM
I'm pushing it?

As far as Im concerned, Nylar's subtle comments seem to go unnoticed so Id kind of like to say something.

Posh, you're usually one of my favourite members around these parts and I hate to have to pick a fight with you. But dont you think this is a bit much? Sure, you didnt start it in this case but you automaticly jump on any misinformed new member, be it a "spammer" or otherwise. It makes the site in general look imature and childish, spewing "Fuck you" at everyone who doesnt know exactly how you think the forum should be run. It's no different than the new member lounge before the big crackdown by the mods. It's just annoying, immature and pointless.

My rant for tonight

Posher778
04-04-2006, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by The_Return
I'm pushing it?

As far as Im concerned, Nylar's subtle comments seem to go unnoticed so Id kind of like to say something.

Posh, you're usually one of my favourite members around these parts and I hate to have to pick a fight with you. But dont you think this is a bit much? Sure, you didnt start it in this case but you automaticly jump on any misinformed new member, be it a "spammer" or otherwise. It makes the site in general look imature and childish, spewing "Fuck you" at everyone who doesnt know exactly how you think the forum should be run. It's no different than the new member lounge before the big crackdown by the mods. It's just annoying, immature and pointless.

My rant for tonight

I didn't say fuck you to anyone. I'm also never the only one to jump onto people. You yourself post the pimp picture everytime.

The_Return
04-04-2006, 06:36 PM
I bet you're glad you edited this one before it could be used against you:rolleyes: :

http://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21499

You know how you treat them as well as I do. I wont waste my time finding more, you know what Im talking about.

Posher778
04-04-2006, 06:37 PM
It's often other people who do this too... so i'm singled out for that mistake now?

The_Return
04-04-2006, 06:43 PM
I never said you're the only one, and I never said that informing them was a bad thing. Your attitude and methods do stand out. Sorry I had to pick on you, but it had to be done.

Yellow Jacket
04-04-2006, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by Nyarlathotep
are people fucking deaf?

No, just blind. :p

@Return and Posher- Calm down you too. It's deljhp that we should be mad at. Not each other. And, to please everybody...

http://imagescommerce.bcentral.com/merchantfiles/4678545/pink-pimp.jpg