PDA

View Full Version : F every spamming noob to ever fight with me on the film forum !

MisterSadistro
04-04-2006, 12:07 AM
I've been informed today that my script has been given the green light by a producer and several investors. I will be filming my feature film at a studio in Arizona this September. It will be shot in HiDef with anything and everything I need to make a great movie at my disposal. To all of you that told me I sucked for telling you that your spam wasn't welcome here, EAT ME !!!!! THE DAY OF RECKONING IS UPON US AND YOUR VERDICT WAS LISTED AS 'UNWORTHY TO CARRY MY SWEATY JOCKSTRAP IN YOUR TEETH' !!!!
Have a nice day :D
CK

Spallalala
04-04-2006, 12:22 AM
Ya shouldn't spilled ya shit on em after you completed it hehe. Good luck with it all either way.

Haunted
04-04-2006, 01:52 AM
Way to go, MisterSadistro! Congratulations! I just know you're going to give a shout out to HDC forums in your thank you part of the credits.

That's really wonderful, guy. Can't wait to see it!

I will say this, though. You put too much stock into what spammers think. Fuck 'em. We love you; so who the fuck cares what a bunch of "look at my shitty site www.dumbfuckIwannabecool.com" assholes think about you?

You're on your way now, babe. Take back our genre, and take it by storm!:)

Posher778
04-04-2006, 06:06 AM
You have my full support. If that means anything.

MisterSadistro
04-04-2006, 05:13 PM
Thanks, guys. Ironically, it's not a horror film (but will of course have some horrific elements). If it does well, I can make the horror ones I've been wanting to do correctly for years.
I need to behave more when I've been drinking all night celebrating :D
CK

Yellow Jacket
04-04-2006, 06:10 PM
Congratulations and good luck with your non-horror movie!

bloodrayne
04-07-2006, 02:08 AM
Originally posted by MisterSadistro
it's not a horror film Blecch...I don't like it:p

zomb5150
04-07-2006, 02:24 AM
Congratulations:)

The Flayed One
04-07-2006, 03:40 AM
It's always nice to see someone be able to live the dream a lot of us have been chasing for years. I know you'll be busy, but if you have time to stop in and say hey, let us know how it's going for you.

sarahanne
04-07-2006, 07:05 AM
Great for you!!

Please keep posting updates on your progress----Congrats! :D

newb
04-07-2006, 08:17 AM
Best of luck to ya Mr. S

MisterSadistro
04-07-2006, 11:02 AM
Thanks again. Since I won't spam it, I can say it's 5 intertwined tales and one will be horror. Plenty of gore and action though. It should be pretty intense (and it's going to be in vein of the old spaghetti westerns :D )
CK

Haunted
04-07-2006, 11:11 AM
Maybe you should start a "Sadistro's Log" thread.

Example:

Sadistro's Log Day 1:

What the fuck kind of catering company did we get? Watercress sandwiches?

Anyway, our main actress has a cold, the blood packs we ordered won't be here 'til tomorrow, and it's a sunny day when we need rain.

HOWEVER, the props guy managed to get all of his shit here two weeks early. The makeup guy is way better than we could've guessed. When the main camera man starts filming it's like he's in a total zone, absorbed with his work. Plus he can drink all of us under the table, buy the beers, and be ready for the next day without any problems.

So far, so good.

MisterSadistro
04-07-2006, 12:39 PM
LMAO Nobody could be that interested in that, Haunted (esp me). I do have an extremely hilarious behind-the-scenes turned blooper reel for a friend's upcoming movie. I was having a cast made of my head (I get decapitated in the movie) and when it was time to remove it, it was stuck to my eyelashes since there wasn't enough Vaseline put on my eyelids when the casting stone was put on. Lots of panicking (by fx guy), me screaming to keep filming, and my cameraman saying we should just "rip it off quick- like a Band-aid" LOL Somehow I think that would be more interesting to see :D
CK
ps Ever get that VCD I sent you ?

stubbornforgey
04-07-2006, 02:03 PM
OH..I love interwined films...!!
Good on you...congrats..and way to go
MS.:D

Angelakillsluts
04-07-2006, 04:31 PM
That's awesome news! Congratulations, Sadistro!

Good luck, good luck,good luck... nah you don't need it. ;)

just in case, good luck anyway :p

newb
04-07-2006, 08:42 PM
Mr. S...if you ever get interviewed in a big pubication [ and i've passed the word to filmmaker2 as well ] give us a shout out. It would mean so much to us horror lovers.....and give us a reason to keep on living.:D

monalisa
04-07-2006, 09:40 PM
Wow, that's really cool. Can we (although I'm still fairly new here) say "we knew him when he was just a little tot on HDC"?
But seriouly, good luck to you. It's so wonderfull to see people get a chance at something big. Go man go! :)

bloodrayne
04-08-2006, 04:59 AM
one will be horror. Plenty of gore Okay then...I'll like THAT one:) :p

*crawls back into comfy horror box and closes lid...*SLAM*...*

The_Return
04-08-2006, 05:01 AM
Congrats!

Will this be getting a wide DVD release? If so, Im looking forward to checking it out!

Haunted
04-08-2006, 07:31 AM

ps Ever get that VCD I sent you ?

No, and I've been eagerly awaiting it too. Someone crazed mail person took it, I'm sure. Damnit! When did you send it? I've found that stuff from the UK arrives here faster than many of things I've ordered locally. There must be some sort of worm hole beside my mailbox.

bloodrayne
04-08-2006, 07:40 AM
Originally posted by Haunted
No, and I've been eagerly awaiting it too. Someone crazed mail person took it, I'm sure. Damnit! When did you send it? I've found that stuff from the UK arrives here faster than many of things I've ordered locally. There must be some sort of worm hole beside my mailbox. Hey...Speaking of 'mail'....Do you know of any place where you live that sells Jack Off Jill CDs?...Every place that I've been to around here says that the one I need is on back order....And....I'm running out of time...

Haunted
04-08-2006, 10:48 AM
You or I could try The Record Exchange on Park Rd. in Charlotte. What's the title of the CD?

alkytrio666
04-08-2006, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by newb
Mr. S...if you ever get interviewed in a big pubication

A pubication: producer of pubes? :p

Congrats, Mr. S. I only hope I can one day get to the step you're at now, I'll be trying. Let us know how things go, update like furious here!

Thomasgeorge
04-08-2006, 10:55 AM
good luck mister sad I will buy the dvd straight away

bloodrayne
04-09-2006, 01:42 AM
Originally posted by Haunted
You or I could try The Record Exchange on Park Rd. in Charlotte. What's the title of the CD? Clear Hearts Grey Flowers

One of the guys from the club told me that 'Shake It' has all of their CDs, and that they were in stock the last time he was there....BUT...I have NO idea where that is, as I have never even heard of it...lol

So...I'm waiting for him to get back to me on that....It could be an hour away for all I know...

Oh...And...We should take this to PMs now:o

bwind22
04-09-2006, 09:24 PM
Congratulations Sadistro!!! This is bitchin news!

Keep us posted on it & once it releases, IM me (not spam) a link where I can pick it up online.

Way to go man! This is cool! I'm fuckin stoked for ya.

In semi-related news, The Cabin (Film Im in) is caught up in post-production and the release has been pushed back from April to June. I will keep you all posted as to whats going on with that too.

MisterSadistro
04-10-2006, 04:35 AM
Thanks again, everyone. In less than a week after saying the word "deal" amongst the co-creators of this movie that has been in the works for 5 months, everyone has pretty much turned on each other and some egos have suddenly taken on enormous proportions. I can't/won't go into the lurid details, but it will be done. After setting up shots to my liking, the script will definitely have more of a horror element to it afterall (seriously, what else do I know ? LOL). There is a short film teaser on myspace.com that I won't spam, but it has my SIGNATURE all over it for those of you interested ;)
Haunted, I'm going to post office today to mail you a new VCD (I never seem to learn that packages in the mailbox don't always make their destination for some odd reason).
CK
Anyone know how much it costs to rent horses on a daily basis in AZ ? Hard to come up with a budget when you're clueless to such things.

kpropain
04-10-2006, 05:45 AM
Congrats Sadistro that's awesome, best of luck dude...:)

The_Return
04-10-2006, 11:39 AM
Very cool teaser...I love me a good western!

MisterSadistro
04-10-2006, 11:42 AM
Thanks, Return. Shot it in about an hour. It doesn't even compare to the feature script, but the bounty hunter character that collects the heads for the rewards is in it (not played by me though).
CK

Angelakillsluts
04-10-2006, 03:55 PM
The thing that stood out most to me was the great music. I mean really great, the music and also certain shots made me think "italian". It looks very much like a horror movie based in the old west, kind of like Dead Birds but with more solid roots in the era.

I love the idea and whether or not it is a horror movie dressed like a western, or a western with horror elements I still look forward to seeing the end result. (besides a bunch of decapitated heads!) :D

MisterSadistro
04-10-2006, 05:18 PM
Thanks, AKS. It's always nicest to hear from you ;) It's still not the correct sound I wanted for shootout tune. I need tubes replaced in my amp since I fried them 9doh!) and did the guitar parts via MIDI that completely suck (lousy mix, too). At least I know how it's supposed to sound and already wrote out the sheet music for future reference.
Why would the bounty hunter collect the bodies when a sack full of the heads allows him to work in bulk ? LOL
CK

Angelakillsluts
04-10-2006, 06:07 PM
Thanks, AKS. It's always nicest to hear from you ;) It's still not the correct sound I wanted for shootout tune. I need tubes replaced in my amp since I fried them 9doh!) and did the guitar parts via MIDI that completely suck (lousy mix, too).
CK

haha I like the midi because it reminds me of so many 80's horror classics. I guess real instruments would make it more dramatic though and you probably don't want people saying "hey that sounds like the song from the opening credits of "Demons". :D